Dee Playing The "humble" Card Now..

13»

Comments

• maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I take it you know dee personally then? I see you dont actually know her personally! what a comment to make! when you dont even know the woman hahahahahaa

hahahaha:confused: sorry i am missing the "joke" you asked if i knew her personally, then said i dont know her personally then laughed am i missing something hilarious please explain?
  • vanoravanora Posts: 1,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well as usual with these things, people are cynical.

Actually, when she said she felt like she didn't deserve (her recent good money offers/fame) - I saw a sign of her depression talking. Mostdepressed people feel like they aren't worthyof good things happening to them.

I also read between the lines of what she was saying and why it reduced her to tears - basically, she has no choice but to take up these offers of fame and money and therefore put herself in the firing line for even more criticism - because if she refused them and stayed on benefits - the abuse she'd get would be even worse. So her choices are criticism - or criticism.
    Most unemployed people know if they appear on a programmed called benefits Street
    it would draw attention to them, common sense, its like if you watch a programme with strippers you have a rough idea what your going to see. the same with benefits they don't want to show a sympathetic side, they want drama, no matter what the documentary about. Dee is not stupid she been around the block a few times, she chose and must live with the consequence and I have no sympathy for her, your reap what you sow
  • shazzersereshazzersere Posts: 593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    maureens wrote: »
    hahahaha:confused: sorry i am missing the "joke" you asked if i knew her personally, then said i dont know her personally then laughed am i missing something hilarious please explain?

Because you came out with a very silly comment considering you dont know her personally or her children.
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because you came out with a very silly comment considering you dont know her personally or her children.

Do you know Dee White personally:confused:
  • shazzersereshazzersere Posts: 593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do you know Dee White personally:confused:

Nope thats why i would not make a comment about her children or how she treats her children because i dont have a clue.