Mel B should stand up for Paul - Paul on the tour or she will walk

PattfrancePattfrance Posts: 338
Forum Member
It was like chalk and cheese. Louis is just Simon's puppet, he should go. Mel B should tell the truth like Sharon has Sharon said she will not return to X factor as she will not do what Simon wants.

Comments

• clivefieldclivefield Posts: 771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would love for this to happen and then they just let her walk it would be brilliant
  • fischfisch Posts: 9,684
    Forum Member
    Why it is so hard to understand the voting public didnt bother to vote for him so they dont want him on the tour.
  • LaFleurLaFleur Posts: 365
    Forum Member
    she did look genuinely disgusted, and how she turned to the judges table and said this is fair. She knows Cowell has been trying to get rid of Paul for the pat couple of weeks
  • Dextor_MorganDextor_Morgan Posts: 1,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was moaning about Paul herself two weeks ago.
  • hilduffluvahilduffluva Posts: 3,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That is a bit pathetic, that would never happen. Lose her job over something so trivial...puh-lease!
  • Eve ElleEve Elle Posts: 6,507
    Forum Member
    Not sure she really cares to be honest. Besides, she still has her favorite... Andrea.
  • ExmrsExmrs Posts: 408
    Forum Member
    I've just started my own thread that they put Aiden on tour after everyone went mad when he was voted off, so it can be done but don't think Simon will do it
  • oilcatoilcat Posts: 27,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did a megastar singing god get voted off tonight that I missed with all the hysteria here

Ah no it was an average club singer
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Posts: 4,166
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paul on the tour.

Couldn't think of anything more boring.

Still, always good to have an extra pee break.
    Forum Member
    Exmrs wrote: »
    I've just started my own thread that they put Aiden on tour after everyone went mad when he was voted off, so it can be done but don't think Simon will do it

It was actually Simon who wanted Aiden on the tour far as I recall. Admittedly, I could be wrong, but that's how I remember it. :)
  • Super FrogSuper Frog Posts: 11,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As if she gives a shit really
  • paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mel was part of the stich up in helping to portray Paul as a misery, and backing the dreadful song choices, she is hardly going to stand up for him now.
  • stash22stash22 Posts: 5,370
    Forum Member
    paralax wrote: »
    Mel was part of the stich up in helping to portray Paul as a misery, and backing the dreadful song choices, she is hardly going to stand up for him now.

Exactly, she went along with it, didnt stick up for him for the past couple of weeks, encouraged him to do the rubbish songs and wanted him to move around the stage for the past 3 weeks when he was clearly uncomfortable. Why would she care now to stand up for him!
    The best part all the other judges kept telling him to 'trust Mel' 'trust your mentor' on song choices and advice when it's clear he had reason to be worried.
  • PattfrancePattfrance Posts: 338
    Forum Member
    That is a bit pathetic, that would never happen. Lose her job over something so trivial...puh-lease!

If you think it is trivial the way Paul has been used over the last few weeks, then you should be ashamed of yourself. Mel B does not need Simon or his money, but she does need self respect. Certainly she does not want tp be seen and used as Sharon was. Sharon was big enough to state the position, let us hope Mel B is. Otherwise she will have to live with her own conscience and what others think of her. I think the latter might be important to her.
  • annie24601annie24601 Posts: 3,447
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eve Elle wrote: »
    It was actually Simon who wanted Aiden on the tour far as I recall. Admittedly, I could be wrong, but that's how I remember it. :)

He didn't want it enough to save Aiden over Weasel though
    Forum Member
    annie24601 wrote: »
    He didn't want it enough to save Aiden over Weasel though

Katie brought the headlines and media attention, but Simon still wanted Aiden on the tour too. In the end, Simon changed the rules so he could have his cake and eat it too. :)
  • coolercooler Posts: 13,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It would never happen. The XF has been on for a decade, so Mel B knew fully well the type of show she was signing up to. She's not going to give them an ultimatum now especially as the public gave Paul the least amount of votes.
  • TreyCTreyC Posts: 707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mel can be a child and walk all she wants. Nicole is returning next week I'm sure Simon can persuade her to stay a few more weeks. £££££
  • PattfrancePattfrance Posts: 338
    Forum Member
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Paul on the tour.

Couldn't think of anything more boring.

Still, always good to have an extra pee break.

Who would have thought that listening to someone who sings well, in tune AND is on the X Factor, (a feat indeed), was boring. I am aware that one is not only looking for a singer (it is a music competition), but also some stage presence, but it is not a pantomime. Contestants do not need to be dressed up and painted in gold, or have skaters dancing over the stage floor. X Factor's aim is to find a credible recording artist, and a lot of the time the winner will be in a studio recording. We will listen to them, perhaps see the odd video, but it will be sometime before they will have their own tour. Time to perfect the act needed to entertain the likes of you.
  • TiffaniTiffani Posts: 5,444
    Forum Member
    If Mel is really behind him I'm sure she could use her name to get him meetings with record companies. I doubt she will even remember him in a few weeks though.
  • Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't understand how anyone can have an issue here. He was bottom of the vote. He got the least votes out of everyone.
  • cardiff boyocardiff boyo Posts: 3,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did anyone else watch Alan Carr? Apparently Mel approached Simon so why would she walk?
  • mrsgrumpy49mrsgrumpy49 Posts: 10,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't understand how anyone can have an issue here. He was bottom of the vote. He got the least votes out of everyone.
    X Factor is such a set up from beginning to end, I have zero confidence in the voting.
  • MrJamesMrJames Posts: 8,127
    Forum Member
    Haha, as if this will ever happen!
  • KathySparkKathySpark Posts: 2,439
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    clivefield wrote: »
    I would love for this to happen and then they just let her walk it would be brilliant

^^^^^^
    This