Options

When is too old to go on a 'lads' holiday?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,583
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I've been watching the Inbetweeners Movie and I'm all hyped up for going to Malia, Magaluf, or whichever ghastly budget Mediterrean holiday resort full of easy sex and sun comes my way.

I don't mean to ask at what age is too old to go on holiday with your mates - obviously one is never too old for that. I'm talking about a good old fashioned lads' holiday. Constant boozing, sex on tap, tearing up bars and the like.

I'm 24, by the way. Which is, as I see it, prime pulling age. 18-30 girls, all within easy range. And so is anyone older who happens to be out there. This is not the case for the spotty 18 year olds lads who're there on their first time abroad without their parents, as they realistically only have the pick of what's left of the 18-21 year olds girls, if they're lucky...and only after us 24 year old men have finished with them.

Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In your thirties. It's kind of explicit in the 18-30 part.

Although to be honest it's a degrading, disgusting meat market of slags and muscleheads for the most part. I had much more fun in Spain with actual Spanish young women. Seriously why go abroad to pull rough English birds rather than enjoy the culture and experience a different kind of woman you can't get at home? Locals don't use these resorts, only English slags and muscleheads only looking to get laid.

As for being a 24 year old man... men don't honestly compete with 21 year olds for the same kind of classless woman. Your immaturity is showing through despite your age but your mentality is likely ideal for that sort of holiday so good luck and try not to get robbed or catch an STD.
  • Options
    Sargeant80Sargeant80 Posts: 1,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Without wishing to burst your bubble.

Your post makes you sound like a tw*t.

I guess you will pull some slappers if thats what you are looking for. Smart and attractive women are probably way, way out of your league though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In your thirties. It's kind of explicit in the 18-30 part.

Although to be honest it's a degrading, disgusting meat market of slags and muscleheads for the most part. I had much more fun in Spain with actual Spanish young women. Seriously why go abroad to pull rough English birds rather than enjoy the culture and experience a different kind of woman you can't get at home? Locals don't use these resorts, only English slags and muscleheads only looking to get laid.

As for being a 24 year old man... men don't honestly compete with 21 year olds for the same kind of classless woman. Your immaturity is showing through despite your age but your mentality is likely ideal for that sort of holiday so good luck and try not to get robbed or catch an STD.

I'm going on a cultural holiday as well this summer, so this will be a bonus. And what do you mean when you say 'men don't honestly compete with 21 year olds for the same kind of classless woman'?
    Sargeant80 wrote: »
    Without wishing to burst your bubble.

Your post makes you sound like a tw*t.

I guess you will pull some slappers if thats what you are looking for.

Slappers sound good to me.
  • Options
    Hugh JboobsHugh Jboobs Posts: 15,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Make sure you get sunburnt and that you shout "Oi, oi, saveloy" and "We're largin' it mate" at random intervals. These are prerequisites for fitting in and having a good time.
  • Options
    Sargeant80Sargeant80 Posts: 1,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Freeman000 wrote: »
    I'm going on a cultural holiday as well this summer, so this will be a bonus. And what do you mean when you say 'men don't honestly compete with 21 year olds for the same kind of classless woman'?

Then go for it mate. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Men don't compete, period. Men decide on a woman they want and work to woo her so they can have a sustained relationship that is satisfying with ladies worthy of our time. We don't try "bag the slag to get a shag", we invest in relationships that will keep paying off for our continued efforts. Having some rough but easy lass who has probably had more cocks than a dozen henhouses in springtime is not a great achievement. Lasting six months with a woman of worth... that's admirable.

Honestly, you don't need to go abroad to shag slappers, Essex and Liverpool are much cheaper options where at least you don't have to pay for medical aid if you get glassed/catch an STD because the NHS will cover you.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Men don't compete, period. Men decide on a woman they want and work to woo her so they can have a sustained relationship that is satisfying with people worthy of our time. We don't try "bag the slag", we invest in relationships that will keep paying off for our continued efforts. Having some rough but easy lass who has probably had more cocks than a dozen henhouses in springtime is not a great achievement. Lasting six months with a woman of worth... that's admirable.

Honestly, you don't need to go abroad to shag slappers, Essex and Liverpool are much cheaper options where at least you don't have to pay for medical aid if you get glassed/catch an STD because the NHS will cover you.

I'm 24, I hardly want to get tied down in a relationship. I want to sow my oats. If I'm to end up in a relationship, it'll happen by accident.

And I disagree with you on your assertion that men don't compete. Life is basically one big competition for women (for straight guys, at least). For every woman worth a bit of the old in-and-out, there will be at least half a dozen men competing for her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm 24, I hardly want to get tied down in a relationship. I want to sow my oats. If I'm to end up in a relationship, it'll happen by accident.

And I disagree with you on your assertion that men don't compete. Life is basically one big competition for women (for straight guys, at least). For every woman worth a bit of the old in-and-out, there will be at least half a dozen men competing for her.

And that is why you are chasing after slappers in foreign countries that you could get at home for the price of a train fare. Sow your oats? I don't think you even understand what that means unless you want multiple children with multiple women. In which case, good luck paying child support. Trust me, with your attitude, I don't think a relationship is on the cards unless you aim to emulate the BBC3 series Pramface.

"The old in-and-out"... are you sure you're 24? Because you sound like Bernard Manning.

Men don't compete. Boys plays games, men lay claim and fight to defend them and honour them. Boys play ball games trying to score more than the others, men handle their business and honour their agreements so all parties end up satisfied. Ideally, people should be competing for opportunities with you if you are worth their attention and emotional investment. I have a lovely girlfriend who many men try to pick up but she comes home with me because I'm her man and she doesn't play games with lesser folks than myself. I take care of her just as much as I take care of myself and I am loved and rewarded for my efforts. You don't trade wagu beef filet Mignon for a sandwich from a petrol station. You enjoy all the petrol station sandwiches you want, just don't be surprised if you get ill as a result.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And that is why you are chasing after slappers in foreign countries that you could get at home for the price of a train fare. Sow your oats? I don't think you even understand what that means unless you want multiple children with multiple women. In which case, good luck paying child support. Trust me, with your attitude, I don't think a relationship is on the cards unless you aim to emulate the BBC3 series Pramface.

"The old in-and-out"... are you sure you're 24? Because you sound like Bernard Manning.

Men don't compete. Boys plays games, men lay claim and fight to defend them and honour them. Boys play ball games trying to score more than the others, men handle their business and honour their agreements so all parties end up satisfied. Ideally, people should be competing for opportunities with you if you are worth their attention and emotional investment. I have a lovely girlfriend who many men try to pick up but she comes home with me because I'm her man and she doesn't play games with lesser folks than myself. I take care of her just as much as I take care of myself and I am loved and rewarded for my efforts. You don't trade wagu beef filet Mignon for a sandwich from a petrol station. You enjoy all the petrol station sandwiches you want, just don't be surprised if you get ill as a result.

Men don't compete? That sounds like a very complacent attitude. You and your girlfriend might be very happy, but believe me, there are men out there competing for her with you and you might not even know it. It could a work colleague of hers, or a male friend, or a friend-of-a-friend. Even if she wants to be loyal, sub-consciously there is an element of openness to change. It's only natural. Most relationships end, so the odds are yours will to (there's nothing personal in this suggestion, just statistically it's true), and the end is usually initiated by the woman. And you can bet your last penny that when a woman ends a relationship, there is usually another man in the picture.

Love is one terrifying competition, my friend. Whether it's casual sex or deep romance. NEVER be complacent, especially when a relationship is involved because there is so much at stake. I wish you and your girlfriend the best of luck.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Men don't compete? That sounds like a very complacent attitude. You and your girlfriend might be very happy, but believe me, there are men out there competing for her with you and you might not even know it. It could a work colleague of hers, or a male friend, or a friend-of-a-friend. Even if she wants to be loyal, sub-consciously there is an element of openness to change. It's only natural. Most relationships end, so the odds are yours will to (there's nothing personal in this suggestion, just statistically it's true), and the end is usually initiated by the woman. And you can bet your last penny that when a woman ends a relationship, there is usually another man in the picture.

Love is one terrifying competition, my friend. Whether it's casual sex or deep romance. NEVER be complacent, especially when a relationship is involved because there is so much at stake. I wish you and your girlfriend the best of luck.
    You sound desperately insecure. No wonder you only see yourself fit to indulge in slags. No real depth of emotion, no commitment, no trust. Honestly, unless you feel you deserve more and better, you won't get it. It's not a competition if you know you're always holding the winning hand. That's where you need to get to in order to earn a better quality of relationship and commitment so you don't feel the need to rack up women like snooker balls to pot away with your length of wood. I don't delude myself that things can't end, but if they do, it'll be a mutual decision, not a one sided issue. That's how you keep women on your side to help obtain the next woman via positive word of mouth. Women wingpersons are much better than any male wingman. The conversations they have in the ladies lavatories are gold dust. In time I hope you will not sell yourself short in order to "bag a slag" and invest enough in your own self worth to want and earn better.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You sound desperately insecure. No wonder you only see yourself fit to indulge in slags. No real depth of emotion, no commitment, no trust. Honestly, unless you feel you deserve more and better, you won't get it. It's not a competition if you know you're always holding the winning hand. That's where you need to get to in order to earn a better quality of relationship and commitment so you don't feel the need to rack up women like snooker balls to pot away with your length of wood. I don't delude myself that things can't end, but if they do, it'll be a mutual decision, not a one sided issue. That's how you keep women on your side to help obtain the next woman via positive word of mouth. Women wingpersons are much better than any male wingman. The conversations they have in the ladies lavatories are gold dust. In time I hope you will not sell yourself short in order to "bag a slag" and invest enough in your own self worth to want and earn better.

With respect, you sound so loved up that I'm concerned you're not able to think as rationally as a man should. I'm glad that you're happy, and I hope it lasts, but when I read phrases such as 'holding the winning hand' and 'it'll be a mutual decision if it ends' I think of all the other men who thought the same thing, only for the woman they love to dump them for somebody else.

You may think I sound cold and untrusting, but I am a rational thinker and I understand that there is no such thing as a safe relationship. If you're in love with her and one day, out of the blue, she sits you down to tell you that she's been seeing another man and that she wants to end it with you, believe me, there is no mutual decision involved. It'll be her decision and you will just have to take it.

Just be wary of other men, that's all. I know what men are like. I am one, after all. They are circling your girl like wolves. Don't be complacent, and always fight for her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Declan, on your belief that your relationship is untouchable....

Imagine coming home early from work one day to surprise your girlfriend, only to hear some noises upstairs. As you walk up the stairs, you hear groans of pleasure. You know the sounds very well - they are your girlfriend's, only this time they are curiously more passionate that the ones you've experienced from her. The bed is creaking and you can hear grunting. As you open the door, she is lying on the bed. Her legs are wrapped around the muscular physique of that guy she works with, or that friend of hers, or whoever. She has a look of intense ecstasy in her face as he thrusts his body into her, before orgasming intensely. This is the woman you love...the woman you've trusted with your heart. How could she do this to you? You thought she loved you and that you would be together forever. Your heart is broken and your soul is crushed. You've just lost the game to another man.

This may sound far-fetched, but it's a reality for many men. Men just like you. What I'm trying to get across here is that your love is a Sword of Damocles, hanging over your head. The sword can drop at any time, and you have to be prepared for this. I don't mean to be harsh, but sometimes men need a reality check.

Hopefully this little warning will inspire you to refrain from complacency, and to remember that you ARE competing with other men for the woman you love. Men just like me. All of the time. But don't worry, I am here for you, brother.
  • Options
    Josh StonemJosh Stonem Posts: 261
    Forum Member
    One piece of advice buddy - get a decent wall chart/points scoring system for all your conquests.

Keep it on the back of a bedroom door or on the fridge or on the longest wall so everyone is in no doubt who has pulled the most skirt! :D
  • Options
    MustabusterMustabuster Posts: 5,975
    Forum Member
    Throw away your "How to pull Women book" and add another dimension to your personality. Until then, keep your sex god crap out of the Advice forums.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Even when people go on holiday they still want to feel like it's a little home from home.

That's the beauty of meeting slappers who are English but just from another town.

Get stuck in buddy!
  • Options
    shmiskshmisk Posts: 7,963
    Forum Member
    I bet you would spend the whole holiday laid on your front disguising your hard on cause cis in bikinis are a out as close as you would get to seeing a naked woman
  • Options
    Tt88Tt88 Posts: 6,827
    Forum Member
    You cant go on a lads holiday freeman. Gregs girlfriend wont believe you and dump him and your other friend wont go without his girlfriend because she doesnt like you.

Therefore you will be on a lad holiday and probably end up spending the week alone in the hotel after getting food poisoning on day one

Then you will come on here bragging about all the girls you slept with when in reality we all know its all bs.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Men don't compete, period. Men decide on a woman they want and work to woo her so they can have a sustained relationship that is satisfying with ladies worthy of our time. We don't try "bag the slag to get a shag", we invest in relationships that will keep paying off for our continued efforts. Having some rough but easy lass who has probably had more cocks than a dozen henhouses in springtime is not a great achievement. Lasting six months with a woman of worth... that's admirable.

I was in perfect agreement and you went and spoiled it with the final paragraph :mad:

:p
  • Options
    mred2000mred2000 Posts: 10,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Even when people go on holiday they still want to feel like it's a little home from home.

That's the beauty of meeting slappers who are English but just from another town.

Get stuck in buddy!

Weren't you needing the Samaritans and then banned last week?
    http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1796758
  • Options
    Forum Member
    mred2000 wrote: »
    Weren't you needing the Samaritans and then banned last week?
    http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1796758

Yes I was at the time, what's that got to do with this thread?
  • Options
    BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Declan, on your belief that your relationship is untouchable....

Imagine coming home early from work one day to surprise your girlfriend, only to hear some noises upstairs. As you walk up the stairs, you hear groans of pleasure. You know the sounds very well - they are your girlfriend's, only this time they are curiously more passionate that the ones you've experienced from her. The bed is creaking and you can hear grunting. As you open the door, she is lying on the bed. Her legs are wrapped around the muscular physique of that guy she works with, or that friend of hers, or whoever. She has a look of intense ecstasy in her face as he thrusts his body into her, before orgasming intensely. This is the woman you love...the woman you've trusted with your heart. How could she do this to you? You thought she loved you and that you would be together forever. Your heart is broken and your soul is crushed. You've just lost the game to another man.

This may sound far-fetched, but it's a reality for many men. Men just like you. What I'm trying to get across here is that your love is a Sword of Damocles, hanging over your head. The sword can drop at any time, and you have to be prepared for this. I don't mean to be harsh, but sometimes men need a reality check.

Hopefully this little warning will inspire you to refrain from complacency, and to remember that you ARE competing with other men for the woman you love. Men just like me. All of the time. But don't worry, I am here for you, brother.

Sounds like you are talking from experience there...
  • Options
    AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've been watching the Inbetweeners Movie and I'm all hyped up for going to Malia, Magaluf, or whichever ghastly budget Mediterrean holiday resort full of easy sex and sun comes my way.

I don't mean to ask at what age is too old to go on holiday with your mates - obviously one is never too old for that. I'm talking about a good old fashioned lads' holiday. Constant boozing, sex on tap, tearing up bars and the like.

I'm 24, by the way. Which is, as I see it, prime pulling age. 18-30 girls, all within easy range. And so is anyone older who happens to be out there. This is not the case for the spotty 18 year olds lads who're there on their first time abroad without their parents, as they realistically only have the pick of what's left of the 18-21 year olds girls, if they're lucky...and only after us 24 year old men have finished with them.

Thoughts?
    This makes you sound like a disgusting sexual predator. Magaluf should be right up your street.
  • Options
    sadmuppetsadmuppet Posts: 8,222
    Forum Member
    I think you're probably too old when you become a man rather than a 'lad', which in your case might be a good few years yet....
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sadmuppet wrote: »
    I think you're probably too old when you become a man rather than a 'lad', which in your case might be a good few years yet....

:D:D:D

OP at 24 you'll be like a grandad in Malia or Kavos but if you don't mind being an object of complete ridicule just so you can sh*g a few p*ssed up teenage girls then fill your boots.
This discussion has been closed.