Have you ever been Tweeted by a famous person? who?

12345679»

Comments

• SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Most celebrities don't interact with us common folk, but they always manage to see and respond to messages from other celebs.

I think apps like Tweetdeck allow them to select whose tweets are displayed. The likes of Rihanna, who have thousands if not millions of followers, probably have filtered out the common folk because otherwise they'd just be seeing 'OMFG I LUV U!! FOLLOW ME!1!1' on their screen every five seconds!
  • STEWPOT01STEWPOT01 Posts: 99
    Forum Member
    Emilia Fox
  • samantha_vinesamantha_vine Posts: 1,817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SuperAPJ wrote: »
    I think apps like Tweetdeck allow them to select whose tweets are displayed. The likes of Rihanna, who have thousands if not millions of followers, probably have filtered out the common folk because otherwise they'd just be seeing 'OMFG I LUV U!! FOLLOW ME!1!1' on their screen every five seconds!
    41m followers
  • redcherryredcherry Posts: 12,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Perez Hilton
  • kirbyreedkirbyreed Posts: 1,816
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    miranda hart, lauren socha and hayden panettiere.
  • Aarghawasp!Aarghawasp! Posts: 6,205
    Forum Member
    No but apparently Joe Mellor, depute editor of the London Economic follows me. I'm a 42 year old mum from Scotland who's an auld goth and mainly retweets stuff about Doctor Who and sighthound rescue. :confused: He must've mistaken me for someone important. That knows how to work twitter.
  • jioscarjioscar Posts: 1,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Freddie Starr ,Michael Barrymore , and Madonna
  • jioscarjioscar Posts: 1,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sarah Milligan
  • Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jioscar wrote: »
    Freddie Starr ,Michael Barrymore , and Madonna

Madonna doesn't use Twitter, she has an account for promotion purposes only.

:blush:
  • milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chris Evert
    Martina Navratilova
    Jennie Bond
    Bonnie Greer
    Perez Hilton
    Tim Bentick (David in The Archers)
  • RyJaRyJa Posts: 900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was world book day last week and I tweeted JK Rowling a picture of my youngest one dressed as Harry Potter - didn't think anything much of it ( certainly wasn't expecting anything) - a little while later my Twitter feed went mad as she had retweeted the picture. (Not technically the same as replying, but close enough!!)
  • bean_of_sbbean_of_sb Posts: 7,839
    Forum Member
    Matt Smith sent me a private message on Twitter after a period of following each other. He was very nice :)
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kirstie Alley, Dermot O'Leary are a couple
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 385
    Forum Member
    Dermot tweeted me back before his day of dance x
  • GoinGagaGoinGaga Posts: 3,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nigel Slater and Richard Rankin. Not up there with the A-listers, but I was chuffed nonetheless :)
  • Rose*~*Rose*~* Posts: 7,008
    Forum Member
    Kelly Osbourne, Ceasar Millan, oh, and Tetley Tea. ;)
  • boddismboddism Posts: 16,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A handful of actors, a few authors, some political people. All v nice & friendly.