Learning Welsh...?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,492
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I've been attempting to learn Welsh for a while now, and I know of a few okay websites which help me to do so, however I've not yet found anywhere that is 'perfect'. Does anybody know of any good sites?

Comments

• wooooooooooooopwooooooooooooop Posts: 647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've been attempting to learn Welsh for a while now, and I know of a few okay websites which help me to do so, however I've not yet found anywhere that is 'perfect'. Does anybody know of any good sites?

I don't but I just wanted to say can speak Welsh if you need any help.

I can ask a couple of friends if they know any good websites.
  • I love EllieI love Ellie Posts: 8,009
    Forum Member

I'm sure there's a BBC Wales website. Have you looked there? Do they still do the Welsh learning with Colin and his sausage dog, Cumberland?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure there's a BBC Wales website. Have you looked there? Do they still do the Welsh learning with Colin and his sausage dog, Cumberland?
    Yeah I use that, but it doesn't really teach you grammar. It's good for learning the basics though.
    I don't but I just wanted to say can speak Welsh if you need any help.

I can ask a couple of friends if they know any good websites.

Aw brilliant! Bore da! Amy dwi! ;) That's the extent of my ability to write in Welsh. Oh, and tatws a moron!
  • wooooooooooooopwooooooooooooop Posts: 647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah I use that, but it doesn't really teach you grammar. It's good for learning the basics though.

Aw brilliant! Bore da! Amy dwi! ;) That's the extent of my ability to write in Welsh. Oh, and tatws a moron!

Not bad lol! :)

The grammar can be a bit confusing sometimes, or there might be a sentence that you could use a couple of different words in a place and it changes the context completely.