KMaddock- Twitter Rant

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    claire33 wrote: »
    Why on earth does NR keep getting involved in stuff. She's not doing herself any favours is she and now according to mad maddock there are pictures she has been given which she will be showing. No doubt to do with MA

http://twitpic.com/6e4r49 ... she did put this up which seems to be dropping her pal/colleague into it and destroying a confidence and this http://twitpic.com/6e4vyu/full which appears, according to her, to have something to do with MA
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cynicalgal wrote: »
    http://twitpic.com/6e4r49 ... she did put this up which seems to be dropping her pal/colleague into it and destroying a confidence and this http://twitpic.com/6e4vyu/full which appears, according to her, to have something to do with MA

Doesn't really prove anything to me does it but if she's breaking confidence then it shows what kind of woman NR can be. I can't see it lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You can also semi see her reflection in one of those photos, I am on my phone but I can kinda see it or is it just my tired eyes?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 72
    Forum Member
    Does anybody else think this KMaddock is Nev? Their writing is very similar and full of venom, especially for CP. They're both fond of blocking people too. That's why Nev keeps saying factor50: (sun)BLOCK. I think he's behind a lot of the other accounts too
  • tara27tara27 Posts: 2,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well,I was discussing this with my brother in law ,who is a solicitor. He says the people maligned on twitter must first accumulate a dossier of the malicious tweets before applying to find the scource details on twitter . As a poster pointed out on here some time ago Twitter is based in the USA (the Brit office is a work in progress and not operational yet) and that makes dealing with things notoriously long-winded. But he also said that if he was the one being trashed on there he'd let it go on as long as possible to make sure they had well and truly dug their own grave/graves......then go through the legal route with plenty of evidence. I would think that this is EXACTLY what CAN/Andres are doing.;) Clever CAN/Andres.
  • Charley's AngelCharley's Angel Posts: 314
    Forum Member
    tara27 wrote: »
    Well,I was discussing this with my brother in law ,who is a solicitor. He says the people maligned on twitter must first accumulate a dossier of the malicious tweets before applying to find the scource details on twitter . As a poster pointed out on here some time ago Twitter is based in the USA (the Brit office is a work in progress and not operational yet) and that makes dealing with things notoriously long-winded. But he also said that if he was the one being trashed on there he'd let it go on as long as possible to make sure they had well and truly dug their own grave/graves......then go through the legal route with plenty of evidence. I would think that this is EXACTLY what CAN/Andres are doing.;) Clever CAN/Andres.

I agree and all this takes a long time. People who keep saying that it must all be true because PA/MA/ CP aren't doing anything
    really are clueless. They are hardly going to go on twitter and give updates on legal proceedings and what traces they are putting out to find KMaddock and anyone else who they are going to sue:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The stuff that kmaddock has just tweeted surely those ID's could be anyones and how can she prove it's the Andre's ?
    Forum Member
    The stuff that kmaddock has just tweeted surely those ID's could be anyones and how can she prove it's the Andre's ?

I know, I couldn't quite figure it out and how the followers automatically take it as gospel that it is about the Andres:confused:
    Forum Member
    I am beginning to think that KM is playing games with her fans, to see how easy it is to get them to believe any cr*p she posts. It is a complete farce that so many people seem to take a look at something that could be about anyone, and certainly no mention of the Andre's in the last bit from Nic, and manage to be convinced it is about MA/PA.:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am beginning to think that KM is playing games with her fans, to see how easy it is to get them to believe any cr*p she posts. It is a complete farce that so many people seem to take a look at something that could be about anyone, and certainly no mention of the Andre's in the last bit from Nic, and manage to be convinced it is about MA/PA.:confused:

I think you could be right and it proves there are a lot of her twitter army fans hang on every word she says and are well gullible to believing anything she throws at them.
    Forum Member
    I think you could be right and it proves there are a lot of her twitter army fans hang on every word she says and are well gullible to believing anything she throws at them.

And all the RT' ing their posts praising her, looks like she is on a massive ego trip. Bizarre:)
  • cezzycezzy Posts: 4,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The "Ooooo Kmaddock the media can't ignore you now" comments are pathetic in themselves as if those tweeters had actually read Kmad's claims, they'd know she'd allegedly turned down all media offers. You see she doesn't want fame or money, she's doing this out of the good of her heart. Yeah makes me want to vomit also.

Noticed one twitterer has set up her own blog and know she welcomes comments from the cynical and the supporters. Meanwhile Kmad continues on with her silliness and the anti-tweeters continue to take the micky with hairy man, pig, monkey, potato 'I am Kmaddock' signs. This may push Kmad to continue making silly mistakes and she may even drop herself in the doo-doo? That WOULD be good to see.
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,986
    Forum Member
    Peter Andre looked a worried man on local news last night...by the longer evening edition he had been edited out.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Geneve wrote: »
    You can also semi see her reflection in one of those photos, I am on my phone but I can kinda see it or is it just my tired eyes?

It looks like the shadow of a man, or perhaps Kay has put some weight on;)

http://twitpic.com/6e4r49
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i4u wrote: »
    Peter Andre looked a worried man on local news last night...by the longer evening edition he had been edited out.

I cannot imagine how awful this must be for them - to have someone try and poison everyone against you and to bring you crashing down.

Imagine if it was you and an ex partner full of bitterness and hate decided to destroy you and your business and to do it on a public site like twitter, This is what is happening with CP and involving the hapless PA and MA,

It is just horrible to see the moronic twitterati in action. Hiding behind computers the sheer joy they are showing in their hatred of someone/anyone.

They will eventually turn this hatred back onto KMad.
  • dancingdaisydancingdaisy Posts: 356
    Forum Member

Please do not tar all of her followers with the same brush. I follow her for kicks and giggles. I don't necessarily believe all that she says & I am neither team Maddock or team Andre. Neither of them seem very pleasant IMO.

He and his management are no good, sneaky and manipulative.
    She is an attention seeking media ho with an obvious failed career behind her.

Meanwhile I read for fun and it saves me buying all the so-called sleb mags which are owned or paid into by CAN.
  • darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    i4u wrote: »

He looks perfectly happy to me. :)

http://www.heatworld.com/Celeb-News/2011/08/Peter-Andres-Fury-Over-The-Bachelor/
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah ' He woudln't kiss anyone knowing his kids would be watching yet gives interviews about his sex life... awesomesauce.
    Forum Member
    Please do not tar all of her followers with the same brush. I follow her for kicks and giggles. I don't necessarily believe all that she says & I am neither team Maddock or team Andre. Neither of them seem very pleasant IMO.

He and his management are no good, sneaky and manipulative.
    She is an attention seeking media ho with an obvious failed career behind her.

Meanwhile I read for fun and it saves me buying all the so-called sleb mags which are owned or paid into by CAN.

Do you have any evidence to produce for your various allegations against Powell and the Andre's or are you following the twitter trolls line of blanket insinuations to blacken their names?! :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    Yeah ' He woudln't kiss anyone knowing his kids would be watching yet gives interviews about his sex life... awesomesauce.

His children are 6 and 4. They don't read interviews! :D

And what interviews about his sex life are you referring to anyway?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    First I have heard that CAN owns magazines - :rolleyes: utter nonsense....

And if you believe people that say CAN pay magazine for articles to be written then your very gullible and know nothing of the industry...

The only complaint that is valid with CAN is how controlling they (CAN) are when clients are having interviews that miff the industry off as they cannot get that scoop they desperate to have.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KM imagination working over time once again and does not care who they use/implement as long as KM can keep up the pretense and hide behind computer while pointing finger at others.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can find the links when im not using my ghetto phone but when he talked about his sexual activity after leaving KP, and when he started dating ER etc

Now Folks brace yourselves I think I have seen it all now LMAO

http://www.petitiononline.co.uk/petition/kay-maddock-granted-an-obe/3482
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can find the links when im not using my ghetto phone but when he talked about his sexual activity after leaving KP, and when he started dating ER etc

Now Folks brace yourselves I think I have seen it all now LMAO

http://www.petitiononline.co.uk/petition/kay-maddock-granted-an-obe/3482

This link has left me in hysterics
    Surely it's a joke or sarcasm otherwise "nutterism" has reached explosion levels
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Trendyme wrote: »
    This link has left me in hysterics
    Surely it's a joke or sarcasm otherwise "nutterism" has reached explosion levels

896 deluded people like the link:rolleyes:
This discussion has been closed.