KMaddock- Twitter Rant

Comments

• plymeverton1878plymeverton1878 Posts: 697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Embarrassing for anyone involved in all this.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19
    Forum Member

agree
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It was a stand by decent people who had seen this troll make fun of mental illness today - who is trying to drive someone to have a breakdown and trying to destroy their lives and their business.

Someone has to stand up and say ENOUGH because all her followers were saying the most dredful things and agreeing with its every evil post.

I am glad that there are decent people out there - maybe I, or my family or you and your family, might need support against an attack by evil people and I would like to think that I might get it.

Good on you Claire and everyone else.
  • WAKEYLASSWAKEYLASS Posts: 6,085
    Forum Member
    margurita wrote: »
    It was a stand by decent people who had seen this troll make fun of mental illness today - who is trying to drive someone to have a breakdown and trying to destroy their lives and their business.

Someone has to stand up and say ENOUGH because all her followers were saying the most dredful things and agreeing with its every evil post.

I am glad that there are decent people out there - maybe I, or my family, might need support against an attack by evil people and I would like to think that I might get it.

Seconded :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No - it would have been embarassing to have stood there and done nothing

That is why evil triumphs when good men do nothing!!!!!!!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19
    Forum Member
    No - it would have been embarassing to have stood there and done nothing

That is why evil triumphs when good men do nothing!!!!!!!!!

Twitter users are all as bad as each other
  • ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I am glad that there are decent people out there - maybe I, or my family or you and your family, might need support against an attack by evil people and I would like to think that I might get it.

^^^ I so applaud that and Claire ^^^. Will try to keep an eye out for you on Twitter as I think they have started slating you already there hun. ;)
  • ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dinx_82 wrote: »

^^^ I so don't agree with that sweeping statement/generalisation ^^^
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Valdery wrote: »
    Well all I know cynical is if shitt gets an OBE, I'm going to write my own placard out stating I am shitt...could do with an OBE for my CV. :D:D

Ha!

Just had a quick trip to Twitter and note that KMaddock has made her account private, wonder why?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah but really 2 wrongs don't make a right I am not a fan of those who resort to Swearing in order to get their point across...
  • Charley's AngelCharley's Angel Posts: 314
    Forum Member
    cynicalgal wrote: »
    Ha!

Just had a quick trip to Twitter and note that KMaddock has made her account private, wonder why?

:D:D Oh deary me, she just can't take the heat can she! That is the second time when she has been confronted that she has gone private. A bit of a wimp:D
    Forum Member
    Geneve wrote: »
    Yeah but really 2 wrongs don't make a right I am not a fan of those who resort to Swearing in order to get their point across...

Well all attempts to speak to hear on an intelligent level failed. Reasonable questions to her were responded by withering comments, or totally ignored. If swearing at her helps to shut her up and prevents anymore bullying of people with anxiety problems, I am all for it:D
  • janetcomelatelyjanetcomelately Posts: 7,405
    Forum Member

LOL That about sums up my thoughts too. Why people bother with it I dont know.

As for this thread, I've looked in on it two or three times and am still none the wiser.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    agree
    Geneve wrote: »

Been lurking but had to agree with this. Been said often enough on this thread that give MadK enough rope etc. but resorting to her level is not the way to go imho. Like most nosy people just followed the whole issue with interest but bullying is so wrong with no justification whatever the motive :)
  • MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Been lurking but had to agree with this. Been said often enough on this thread that give MadK enough rope etc. but resorting to her level is not the way to go imho. Like most nosy people just followed the whole issue with interest but bullying is so wrong with no justification whatever the motive :)

That's a bit like the teacher telling the little kid not to ever retaliate to the vile bully who punches & kicks him every day. It's not wrong to take a stand.
    Forum Member

I totally agree that bullying is so wrong and awful for anyone at the receiving end of it. I am neither a PA fan or a KP fan, but I have to say the abuse, lies and, yes, bullying that KMad has undertaken and inflicted on the Andres and Can, has been unforgiveable, whether she is a spurned ex, disgruntled employee, or a PA/MA/CP hater. She has shown no evidence or proof of her allegations, which whether true or not, are bound to be affecting her victims.

To compare that to people on twitter retaliating in a pretty harmless manner by telling her to F*** off, is ridiculous. It is a group of people, some of whom have been verbally abused themselves and threatened by KMad's fanatics, merely getting together to get her to shut up, and hopefully shut up shop. No comparison at all;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Muttsnutts wrote: »
    That's a bit like the teacher telling the little kid not to ever retaliate to the vile bully who punches & kicks him every day. It's not wrong to take a stand.

No it is not wrong to take a stand but imho it is wrong to stoop to their level with abusive language. I would much prefer that my kids would rise above that. Anyway, I was not aware that the person who started the retaliation with the "FO KM" was being bullied:confused:
  • tara27tara27 Posts: 2,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know what all the fuss is about. The F word is directed at a vicious disgusting troll and actually quite appropriate to that type of person. Don't imagine that because KM refrains from using swear words that she is something to be admired. I find the effing less offensive than babycakes/sweetcheeks/sweetpea. Claire 33 is playing a blinder. Fair play to her for putting her head above the parapet in defense of someone clearly under orders not to feed the troll trying to bring his family down.
    I wonder what Drews news is.;)
  • WAKEYLASSWAKEYLASS Posts: 6,085
    Forum Member
    No it is not wrong to take a stand but imho it is wrong to stoop to their level with abusive language. I would much prefer that my kids would rise above that. Anyway, I was not aware that the person who started the retaliation with the "FO KM" was being bullied:confused:

Some people who have retaliated against KMad and asked for this so called 'evidence' have been the victims of nasty campaigns on facebook by km's followers :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have been called every name under the sun for a weeks now on twitter because I don't agree with kmaddock or her twitter fans and I have never bitten back nastily until tonight which was harmless and was only to give her a bit of her own medicine back. I don't like swearing at the best of times but kmaddock has done far worse to not just the Andre's and CP but to anyone who try and stand up to her..

I tonight had been sent a facebook I hate Claire page that someone has set up which is silly but I won't bite back about it other than report it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I totally agree the bullying is so wrong and awful for anyone at the receiving end of it. I am neither a PA fan or a KP fan, but I have to say the abuse, lies and, yes, bullying that KMad has undertaken and inflicted on the Andres and Can, has been unforgiveable, whether she is a spurned ex, disgruntled employee, or a PA/MA/CP hater. She has shown no evidence or proof of her allegations, which whether true or not, are bound to be affecting her victims.

To compare that to people on twitter retaliating in a pretty harmless manner by telling her to F*** off, is ridiculous. It is a group of people, some of whom have been verbally abused themselves and threatened by KMad's fanatics, merely getting together to get her to shut up, and hopefully shut up shop. No comparison at all;)

I personally could not give a damn about any of them but surely it is up to the "victims" to decide on how to retaliate to the abuser ie. either publicly or privately I was however addressing the encouragement (of as far as I am aware not one of the victims) to encite followers to use abusive language to "bully" MadK supporters to desist twittering (is there such a word :o). Isn't that a bit "pot calling kettle" Abusive language solves nothing in my book! Again, two wrongs do not make a right. I could be wrong but did I not read on this very thread criticism of KMad for her dreadful language. Sad to say it all too common in today's society that foul language is the preferred method of defence. Nuff said, I will return to lurking now! :)
    Forum Member
    claire33 wrote: »
    I have been called every name under the sun for a weeks now on twitter because I don't agree with kmaddock or her twitter fans and I have never bitten back nastily until tonight which was harmless and was only to give her a bit of her own medicine back. I don't like swearing at the best of times but kmaddock has done far worse to not just the Andre's and CP but to anyone who try and stand up to her..

I tonight had been sent a facebook I hate Claire page that someone has set up which is silly but I won't bite back about it other than report it.

Oh Claire:( Try not to even read what they are saying to you on FB and remembr that most of them are of very low intelligence and not even worth a second thought.

You have done well in your efforts tonight and remember that most of us on here support you:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh Claire:( Try not to even read what they are saying to you on FB and remembr that most of them are of very low intelligence and not even worth a second thought.

You have done well in your efforts tonight and remember that most of us on here support you:)

I take no notice of them anyway lol I'll still tweet my dislike of mad maddock until she's gone :D She just didn't like being rattled but loves dishing it out and that's why she's locked her account again :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tara27 wrote: »
    I don't know what all the fuss is about. The F word is directed at a vicious disgusting troll and actually quite appropriate to that type of person. Don't imagine that because KM refrains from using swear words that she is something to be admired. I find the effing less offensive than babycakes/sweetcheeks/sweetpea. Claire 33 is playing a blinder. Fair play to her for putting her head above the parapet in defense of someone clearly under orders not to feed the troll trying to bring his family down.
    I wonder what Drews news is.;)

So its okay to use the F word if in your opinion if it is directed at a vicous troll and actually quite appropriate to that type of person. Well forgive me but I think your "Claire 33 is playing a blinder" sums it up - I for one cannot see the difference between Kmad's followers and Clare 33's they are both enciting abuse - why do you care so much. In my book, they are both over reacting and enjoying the attention too much. My complaint is with the readiness to accept such foul language. Do you have children, is it acceptable to you for your children to use such language? As has been said repeatably in this thread and others KMaddock is not believable but to incite such passion in her followers and opponents beggars belief and says more about the participants but hey some people have to get their kicks somewhere don't they :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    claire33 wrote: »
    I take no notice of them anyway lol I'll still tweet my dislike of mad maddock until she's gone :D She just didn't like being rattled but loves dishing it out and that's why she's locked her account again :D

Good. With ref to your next campaign, what about everyone laughing manically at her!

D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D: lolololololololololololololoxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
This discussion has been closed.