Options

The Ting Ting's new album Sounds From Nowheresville

LeightonismeLeightonisme Posts: 232
Forum Member
What do you think of it? Is it better and worse then their last album?

Comments

• Options
    Pele-thefiregoddessPele-thefiregoddess Posts: 6,172
    Forum Member
    some great songs on it.... more alternative than the first .... deserves more appreciation ...but their last album was the 'in album' and played to death in every commercial going.... so the follow up release has suffered from over exposure.

soul killing, guggenheim, in your life are the best tracks.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't listened to it. Think I've put off doing so on some level as I love the first so much and don't want it tainted.

Sounds From Nowheresville does have some really great reviews though, so I might finally give it a spin.
  • Options
    walterwhitewalterwhite Posts: 56,944
    Forum Member
    Pretty disappointing for me. Has sold terribly as well.
  • Options
    brettriotbrettriot Posts: 200
    Forum Member
    I think it's pretty decent, probably not as good as their first but it has quite a few strong tracks on it. I just think a lot of people have forgotten about them now.
  • Options
    Gigi4Gigi4 Posts: 3,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really like it! It has a lot of different sounds and genres on it. I never heard their first album so I can't really compare.
  • Options
    LeightonismeLeightonisme Posts: 232
    Forum Member
    some great songs on it.... more alternative than the first .... deserves more appreciation ...but their last album was the 'in album' and played to death in every commercial going.... so the follow up release has suffered from over exposure.

soul killing, guggenheim, in your life are the best tracks.

I do have to agree with you on that one. Those songs are the best on there. :3
  • Options
    crazymonkcrazymonk Posts: 1,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Under-rated more diverse than their first, virtually all of the tracks are good.