Options

Christopher appreciation thread

Comments

• Options
    sallystrawbsallystrawb Posts: 2,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DLcastoff wrote: »

Ahh bless, im so pleased they stayed they friends...or maybe a drunken snog aswell :D Christopher's looking pretty sharp in that Jacket. :cool:
  • Options
    DLcastoffDLcastoff Posts: 541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BeeBumble wrote: »
    The second picture is clearly taken in the day but they're both wearing the same clothes as the night before.;-)

Bangor is a fecking nightmare to get to from London (or anywhere really) I don't blame Mark if he couldn't be bothered and would rather stay in London with the lovely Christopher! Apologies to anyone living in Bangor but you live in a really inconvenient place.:D

Christopher's been really quite on twitter. Wondering if he's not wanting to get involved in the twitter wars. I'm sure he's sent Chris his support privately though.

There is a wee girl on there who obviously has a few issues who Christopher replied to once or twice. She seems to be verging on harassing him now. I wonder if he might be trying to avoid her too. I'm trying to work out if she was a fan account during BB as I am following her for some reason but using a touch screen means it is easy to accidently follow people. I now have this weird fascination as to what she is going to say next. I do feel sorry for her but she needs proper help not twitter sound bites.

She has also deleted a good few of the tweets which would have been more worrying so perhaps she is seeing the light a little.
  • Options
    BeeBumbleBeeBumble Posts: 5,925
    Forum Member
    There is a wee girl on there who obviously has a few issues who Christopher replied to once or twice. She seems to be verging on harassing him now. I wonder if he might be trying to avoid her too. I'm trying to work out if she was a fan account during BB as I am following her for some reason but using a touch screen means it is easy to accidently follow people. I now have this weird fascination as to what she is going to say next. I do feel sorry for her but she needs proper help not twitter sound bites.

She has also deleted a good few of the tweets which would have been more worrying so perhaps she is seeing the light a little.

I think I know you mean actually. I feel really sorry for her she's obviously very young and hasn't found a way to deal with her issues so is using her obsession with Christopher as a way of coping.:(

At least it's only Christopher. As he's sweet enough to be nice and polite to her but also not engage too much with her. I've seen some young girls obsess over Steven and Kimberly. :o That can't be healthy!
  • Options
    KatrinaKKatrinaK Posts: 32,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BeeBumble wrote: »

Nice pic! :D

Just realised. Christopher on BOTTS tonight! :D
  • Options
    SelenaSelena Posts: 29,603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Christopher just tweeted.

Christopher Hall ‏@chrishall9011 · 54s
    Hey guys, thanks for asking but I won't be on #bbbots tonight :( Though hopefully will be on before the end of the series. Whoop!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well that's disappointing.:(
  • Options
    SelenaSelena Posts: 29,603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From his other recent tweets it looks like the producers cancelled on him. :(

Christopher Hall @chrishall9011 · 26m
    @anthonycmedina I was supposed to be. They cancelled

Christopher Hall @chrishall9011 · 27m
    @Jessiica_Kelly0 I know babe I'm gutted :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Selena wrote: »
    From his other recent tweets it looks like the producers cancelled on him. :(

Christopher Hall @chrishall9011 · 26m
    @anthonycmedina I was supposed to be. They cancelled

Christopher Hall @chrishall9011 · 27m
    @Jessiica_Kelly0 I know babe I'm gutted :(

That's a shame. :( Why would they cancel the lovely Christopher?
  • Options
    zelda fanzelda fan Posts: 6,330
    Forum Member
    I think bbots is terrible anyway and the only reason to have watched would have been for Christopher.
  • Options
    sangrealsangreal Posts: 20,901
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apologies if this has already been posted....

Christopher is meant to be on BB Couch Potatoes tomorrow night at 8pm
    http://bbcouchpotatoes.blogspot.co.uk/p/chat-room.html

http://twitter.com/BBCouchPotatoes/status/507330755723149312
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    https://twitter.com/matthewdavies__/status/507569332785016832

https://twitter.com/imsophs/status/507560924249849856

Gorgeous pic of Christopher and Matthew in first tweet and then a photo of the two of them with a passer by in the second. It seems as if Matthew has stayed closer to Christopher than Mark since they have come out. Mark was all over Matthew in the first few days but not really much since. Christopher and Matthew seem to be in regular contact both in person and on twitter so presumably in private too. I suppose proximity might be a reason. I don't know where they all live.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    https://twitter.com/matthewdavies__/status/507569332785016832

https://twitter.com/imsophs/status/507560924249849856

Gorgeous pic of Christopher and Matthew in first tweet and then a photo of the two of them with a passer by in the second. It seems as if Matthew has stayed closer to Christopher than Mark since they have come out. Mark was all over Matthew in the first few days but not really much since. Christopher and Matthew seem to be in regular contact both in person and on twitter so presumably in private too. I suppose proximity might be a reason. I don't know where they all live.
    I'm assuming Mark still lives in Liverpool. Christopher and Matthew are both in London.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lovely photos. Christopher looks so cute. :D

Yeah, I can imagine Christopher and Matthew will see each other regularly because they're both in London. :D

BTW, does anyone know when the wrap party is.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I only caught the last 10 minutes of couch potatoes.

If anyone has a recap, I'd really appreciate it. :)
  • Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KatrinaK wrote: »
    I only caught the last 10 minutes of couch potatoes.

If anyone has a recap, I'd really appreciate it. :)

Heres's tonights show for listening or download: http://www.spreaker.com/user/drdetroit/bbuk-2014-special-show-christopher
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,038
    Forum Member
    Christopher was great in his interview I could listen to him all night, loved that the interviewers were gushing over him and didn't pull any punches regarding mark.
    Glad mark and he are just mates, I'm actually curious about him and Matthew now it's been suggested that Matthew is single and Matthew and Christopher are much more alike personality wise, intellectually and both quite cute looking too
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    richie4eva wrote: »
    Heres's tonights show for listening or download: http://www.spreaker.com/user/drdetroit/bbuk-2014-special-show-christopher

I've just listened to the lot. Thank you.

What a lovely insightful interview. Christopher was objective and lovely as ever.

I'm pleased he commented on the horrible things team cool have been saying about Chris. They HAVE embarrased themselves.

Mark and himself staying friends about right.

I absolutely loved the presenter comending him for when he went mad at Helen over the money task and letting him know that was such a big moment for him, where he had the nation behind him.

It was clear all that were presenting were BIG fans of our Christopher. :D

EDIT - Interesting what he said about Pauline. She was always going to pick Helen.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm also gutted that we missed the footage about Christopher defending Danielle to Helen all those weeks back. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fantastic and insightful interview. That is the first Couch Potatoes I have listened to but would definitely tune in again. Excellent mix of serious questions with humour enough that it didn't get bogged down. Loved the presenter with the crush. Christopher came across just the way we know him - intelligent, intuitive and fun.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    KatrinaK wrote: »
    I'm also gutted that we missed the footage about Christopher defending Danielle to Helen all those weeks back. :(

Yeah him telling her not to be so judgemental with her past :-) Christopher is awesome
    I can see him being a bit pissed off with Danielle though for acting like butter wouldn't melt and telling him that she hadn't done anything suggestive
    He said he's still friends with her though, he didn't just write her off like the others did, I was never keen on Danielle but I think she's just a bit loopy but in a nice way, too argumentative on twitter though
    I noticed he didn't mention Toya as someone he wants to keep in touch with, good because I thought she was as bad as Helen with her nasty streak
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    moleymo wrote: »
    Christopher was great in his interview I could listen to him all night, loved that the interviewers were gushing over him and didn't pull any punches regarding mark.
    Glad mark and he are just mates, I'm actually curious about him and Matthew now it's been suggested that Matthew is single and Matthew and Christopher are much more alike personality wise, intellectually and both quite cute looking too

It's funny, I was thinking earlier that Matthew and Christopher seem far more suited to each other but Matthew identifies as straight and therefore no point letting the mind go down that route.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Fantastic and insightful interview. That is the first Couch Potatoes I have listened to but would definitely tune in again. Excellent mix of serious questions with humour enough that it didn't get bogged down. Loved the presenter with the crush. Christopher came across just the way we know him - intelligent, intuitive and fun.

Christopher was really good at deflecting that attention with humour wasn't he? He must get that all the time, it's odd that he's so lovely and has self confidence and yet not 100% confident in his body (which is pretty gorgeous) also he never seemed to think he was way above marks league which I imagine most people would see them as leagues apart in looks personality and intelligence
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It's funny, I was thinking earlier that Matthew and Christopher seem far more suited to each other but Matthew identifies as straight and therefore no point letting the mind go down that route.

But the rumours, started by that cow Helen but so far have not been denied are that he's actually gay, and it does seem he's split with his girlfriend, so who knows. But you are right, maybe I shouldn't be speculating about it
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm just in the awe of Christopher Hall.

He's possibly my favourite HM ever.

BB has been over for weeks now but I still watch his footage on youtube and he's made me go back on twitter :eek:

I think he's fabulous!