Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    oh no..i buy that have some in the cupboard :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    it's ok, i must have drank it..i did get Robinson's one from Iceland yesterday thou
  • Options
    newda898newda898 Posts: 5,466
    Forum Member
    Funnily enough, I had some Tesco blackcurrant a month or two ago. It was fine at first but by the end of the bottle it smelt awful. A horrible plastic smell.
  • Options
    BethaneenyBethaneeny Posts: 10,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I took mine back today and showed the manager and the lady on customer services the link on my phone - both told me they knew nothing about it, I got a refund "as goodwill" but it's not true - and then they stormed off. I wasn't kicking off or anything, I phrased it as "if it's not true, absolutely fair enough, but at least you guys know about it as there's hundreds of comments on the Facebook link from all over the country, and if it is true, please could I have a refund (and gave them the full bottle back)

Got home to see it all over the internet, bbc news and all sorts! Pretty annoyed at how the manager looked down at me and spoke to me though!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thanks for that anyway..i get that normally too..i texted my brother and sister about it just to let them now..( they have little ones and buy the squash, but fortunately they have the other make Robinson's :) i hope that is ok
  • Options
    ClarkF1ClarkF1 Posts: 6,587
    Forum Member
    Still not on the Product Recall page despite being withdrawn from sale: http://www.tesco.com/productrecall/
  • Options
    emjemj Posts: 6,737
    Forum Member
    Bought some of this last week and thought it smelt bad but drank a little bit anyway as I thought there wasn't a lot to go wrong with squash. In the end, we tipped the whole lot down the sink as it smelt so vile. Have managed to retrieve the bottles from the bin, so will try to get a refund.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hi is it just the Tesco apple and blackcurrant squash that's been recalled ?

i have Tesco cherries and berries and the Tesco blackcurrant squash in cupboard..they smelt ok
  • Options
    BethaneenyBethaneeny Posts: 10,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    Hi is it just the Tesco apple and blackcurrant squash that's been recalled ?

i have Tesco cherries and berries and the Tesco blackcurrant squash in cupboard..they smelt ok

yeah, just the apple and blackcurrant one x