Options

Declan Donnelly and Ali Astall to marry today

Comments

• Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My post really did go right over your head, didn't it?

So what the hell else did you mean? You were saying he looked youthful, yes?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    clm2071 wrote: »
    Whoosh

Is that it? That's all?
  • Options
    clm2071clm2071 Posts: 6,645
    Forum Member
    zx50 wrote: »

Whoosh
  • Options
    Forum Member

People with beards sometimes shave
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whoosh

Again, is that it?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Again, is that it?

Yep, all the info's there
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People with beards sometimes shave

I'm not sure Dec's like that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, all the info's there

Not really. I can't be bothered with posts that just say "whoosh".
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if that Church will see any more celebrity weddings?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Not really. I can't be bothered with posts that just say "whoosh".

Don't reply to them if you ain't bothered then
  • Options
    Frankie_LittleFrankie_Little Posts: 9,271
    Forum Member
    TTTango wrote: »
    remembering the good ole triangle:(

RIP tRiAngleD

Robbie Williams, Anthony McPartlin and Declan Donnelly? :D I remember the Popbitch rumour.

Bless.

I wonder if Larry Stylinson will stutter to a similar halt? Weird how women fantasize about men being gay.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't reply to them if you ain't bothered then

There was no need to make the posts. They were just made with a nasty intention.
  • Options
    Double HelixDouble Helix Posts: 228
    Forum Member
    I wonder if Larry Stylinson will stutter to a similar halt? Weird how women fantasize about men being gay.

Some women genuinely don't like straight men. Most of them are closet lesbians pretending to be straight. Gay men are the nearest they'll get to admitting to fancy another woman, so any straight man the closeted lesbian fancies, has to be gay.
  • Options
    topcat3topcat3 Posts: 3,109
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think Dec's particularly camp. Not as camp as say, David Walliams and Simon Cowell
  • Options
    calamitycalamity Posts: 12,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aw Decs lovely and I hope him and his lovely wife have a great marriage, they seem to know each other well enough...Never saw him with Ashley Roberts... cant stand her voice..
  • Options
    LenitiveLenitive Posts: 4,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "HOLLY WILLOUGHBY, TESS DALY and VERNON KAY, FEARNE COTTON, LEIGH FRANCIS and PADDY McGUINNESS"

All the people I absolutely hate on my TV all in one place. UGGGGG!

Ugh, that's the line-up of every ITV show *shudder*
  • Options
    loddellboshloddellbosh Posts: 5,315
    Forum Member
    Robbie Williams, Anthony McPartlin and Declan Donnelly? :D I remember the Popbitch rumour.

Bless.

I remember that (those?) triangle thread(s?), wasn't Jonathan Wilkes somewhere in there too?

I don't think he's gay (wishful thinking maybe :blush: ) but something about the marriage/relationship feels a little 'off'.
  • Options
    Isambard BrunelIsambard Brunel Posts: 6,598
    Forum Member
    It'll be consummated by now. In whichever way...
  • Options
    SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The behaviour of One Direction fans on Twitter generally annoys me but that particular fixation I do find very amusing and I like seeing how excited they get about it!

I think teen pop fans have these fantasies about male pop stars because they fancy the guy but, knowing that they'll never be with him, it's preferable to imagine that he's gay, so that no other girl can have him either.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    calamity wrote: »
    Aw Decs lovely and I hope him and his lovely wife have a great marriage, they seem to know each other well enough...Never saw him with Ashley Roberts... cant stand her voice..

I don't think he started anything with her after the show finished. He said on a talk show that nothing was going to happen between them.
  • Options
    TTTangoTTTango Posts: 7,619
    Forum Member
    I remember that (those?) triangle thread(s?), wasn't Jonathan Wilkes somewhere in there too?

I don't think he's gay (wishful thinking maybe :blush: ) but something about the marriage/relationship feels a little 'off'.

JW was part of the sexagon along with' i'm a laydee' and Mr X.
    RAD were the triangle (and also part of the sexagon - 6). The sexagon was just a DS rumour and fun while it lasted. It goes back to 2009, before Mr X's 50th birthday.

I think Dec wanted to get married before he was 40, and Ali was there. The question I ask is if he loved her all along why did they not get married before now. They want kids and it gets a lot harder after 40 especially for women (Ali is 38 I believe). Although Dec being one of seven children, should have no problems in that area.

It reminds me of the line in friends 'You will be my backup if I am not married by 40'
    Bless.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lenitive wrote: »
    Ugh, that's the line-up of every ITV show *shudder*

It's very low rent isn't it. Still, it's great that they've shared the day with the fans and they do make a lovely couple. The lady in the long white dress looks nice as well. ;-)

PS Try to be a bit more imaginative than "stunning" and " dapper" please DM
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TTTango wrote: »
    JW was part of the sexagon along with' i'm a laydee' and Mr X.
    RAD were the triangle (and also part of the sexagon - 6). The sexagon was just a DS rumour and fun while it lasted. It goes back to 2009, before Mr X's 50th birthday.

I think Dec wanted to get married before he was 40, and Ali was there. The question I ask is if he loved her all along why did they not get married before now. They want kids and it gets a lot harder after 40 especially for women (Ali is 38 I believe). Although Dec being one of seven children, should have no problems in that area.

It reminds me of the line in friends 'You will be my backup if I am not married by 40'
    Bless.

How about we all mind our own business?

Nothing gets my goat more than others speculating on others fertility. It is NOBODY'S business but theirs for goodness sake. It's a hugely sensitive issue.
  • Options
    tony321tony321 Posts: 10,594
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know why but this reminds me of the time Michael Barrymore married his manager
  • Options
    soilhoofsoilhoof Posts: 753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Jonathan Wilkes... blimey, there's a blast from the past.