What's gone on with Katie Price on Twitter?

Comments

• ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    goldiloks wrote: »
    I think she is putting the pressure on via the media.
    angela4 wrote: »
    Yep me too and good for her. :)

But that is what she is supposed to be against isn't it. :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Valdery wrote: »
    So KP tweets about them on Twitter, how many followers does she have? :rolleyes:

720, 360 I just checked for you.

Good way to get her message across , would'nt you agree? As I said Mr Andre won't be able to deny that he hasn't been asked to take the kids out of the media now, will he?

Seems KP is serious , good for her:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But that is what she is supposed to be against isn't it. :rolleyes:

Its the only world they live in isn't it. PA just as bad. But the outcome of the childrens safety a good thing isnt it?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PA does not need his kids in the media,
    she does,
    pete, just agree, you will get along fine!

GOOD TIMES

(by the way, great genes pete!!)

I wish he would just agree also, if only to let KP get on to the next "game plan". :rolleyes: :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NativeMoon wrote: »
    She's got the usual suspects from the tabloids following her... that's more than enough....

Exactly, so if she keeps tweeting about them on Twitter, then they will KEEP in the MEDIA via her own actions. :rolleyes:
  • NativeMoonNativeMoon Posts: 6,149
    Forum Member
    This is what I find totally laughable about PA , am I missing something and he's a huge superstar or something.?:confused: If he was MJ i would be able to understand it , I actually think the guy believes all his own hype and has lost touch with reality IMO

I dont know about imitating MJ, but reading all about his " fame" in the star. I actually think he thinks he is him.
    Exactly, so if she keeps tweeting about them on Twitter, then they will KEEP in the MEDIA via her own actions. :rolleyes:

I posted tmy comments as someone who has definitely come down in his favour in the past.....

And to be fair... Pwicey was the first out of the dock about threats from some Russian mafiosi (which fell on deaf ears and she moved on quickly)

At this point for me - both of them are annoying with the endless contradictions, using the media & social media (and each other plus the kids) and taking themselves far too seriously and are not putting the kids first.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 252
    Forum Member
    to pete, i'd like to see more of your brother,

ooh, did i just print that
    Forum Member
    to pete, i'd like to see more of your brother,

ooh, did i just print that

Now that I can agree with - I think Mike is hot lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    720, 360 I just checked for you.

Good way to get her message across , would'nt you agree? As I said Mr Andre won't be able to deny that he hasn't been asked to take the kids out of the media now, will he?

Seems KP is serious , good for her:)

KP is seriously trying to keep herself in the public eye via the topic of her children.

This is what she is supposed to be against. :rolleyes:

What other way to keep them out of the media...oh I know I will repeatedly tweet about them. :rolleyes:

Take him to Family Court, privacy reigns supreme there...but them that's not what Katie Price wants, is it.

I wish PA would agree to taking them out the public if only to shut up the hypocrisy coming from KP.

She will of course just come up with another game plan to either irritate him or keep her in the news.

What's the odds on that happening do you think? ;)
  • smashboxsmashbox Posts: 4,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hi NM Long time no see!:D
    Forum Member
    smashbox wrote: »
    Hi NM Long time no see!:D

The dead have arisen lol :D
    Forum Member

he is isn't he,
    and a truly nice guy,

i think he is keeping pete on track
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [QUOTE=Valdery;46289827]KP is seriously trying to keep herself in the public eye via the topic of her children.
    This is what she is supposed to be against. :rolleyes:

What other way to keep them out of the media...oh I know I will repeatedly tweet about them. :rolleyes:

Take him to Family Court, privacy reigns supreme there...but them that's not what Katie Price wants, is it.

I wish PA would agree to taking them out the public if only to shut up the hypocrisy coming from KP.

She will of course just come up with another game plan to either irritate him or keep her in the news.

What's the odds on that happening do you think? ;)[/QUOTE]

As I've already said , mabye her bringing it out in public is to prevent them from going to court. You think differently. That's fine.

Just a question though if Andre is so worried about his kids safety with him being soooooo famous and all. Why doesn't he remove them from the public eye.? A few years time, no- one will know who they are. Job done.
    Forum Member
    he is isn't he,
    and a truly nice guy,

i think he is keeping pete on track

I only watched the first series - but from what I can recall I agree. Seems like a nice guy with a good head on is shoulders...

Plus he can do my hair since he's a stylist lol:D
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BReal2 wrote: »
    That's very true but i'm saying people are behaving as though she said something nasty about HIV when she didn't,it was just her usual retweeting of whatever vulgar thing her fans say and the tweet itself didn't say anything nasty about HIV per se.

By retweeting it she was 'saying something nasty'.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    goldiloks wrote: »
    Its the only world they live in isn't it. PA just as bad. But the outcome of the childrens safety a good thing isnt it?

Is it a good think for their safety to keep on talking about them on Twitter? :confused:

I just wish he would agree to this particular KP "request/game plan" just to shut her up and stop her still publicising them on Twitter.

She will of course come up with something else if this is agreed.

However, I will state I do not trust the way KP words statements, they are very ambiguous. Has he said no he will not do so? :confused:
    Forum Member
    nativemoon

i'm concerned now, have you been away for a while,?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As I've already said , mabye her bringing it out in public is to prevent them from going to court. You think differently. That's fine.

Just a question though if Andre is so worried about his kids safety with him being soooooo famous and all. Why doesn't he remove them from the public eye.? A few years time, no- one will know who they are. Job done.

Both parents have an opinon on what they consider is good for their children. They should compromise as most parents do. We do not know that PA has said no to this, only an ambiguous statement from KP on Twitter.

Whether or not we agree on the court route is of course our differing opinions. :)

However, KP is doing what she is supposedly asking PA not to do...keep her children in the public eye (and herself) via Twitter. Hypocrisy at its height, IMO. ;)
    Forum Member
    Both parents have an opinon on what they consider is good for their children. They should compromise as most parents do. We do not know that PA has said no to this, only an ambiguous statement from KP on Twitter.

Whether or not we agree on the court route is of course our differing opinions. :)

However, KP is doing what she is supposedly asking PA not to do...keep her children in the public eye (and herself) via Twitter. Hypocrisy at its height, IMO. ;)

yeah !
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    By retweeting it she was 'saying something nasty'.

This woman was supposedly supporting World Aids day the day before, yet retweets this type of thing in fun??? :eek: If she supports causes she should make sure she knows what it entails not just jump on a bandwagon for publicity, which in this instance she obviously has. :rolleyes:

Surely rather than retweet she should have informed her fan that it was not an appropriate comment. :mad:
  • smashboxsmashbox Posts: 4,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The dead have arisen lol :D

Nice to see a familier face/username again!:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

See this is where I see it differently from you. PA has a story in the star today all about his kids safety. KP to me is just acknowledging that she's seen the article and hopes that he changes his mind ( after all he's worried about the kids safety)because of it. Stating she will ask him again , seems she's asked him before and since he had the kids beamed onto a screen at his concert that says to me he's saying NO.

I would see it as KP being hypocritical if she talked about the kids on twitter and then showed a big photo of them. She only said the word kids:D thats it.

And you are right both parents should reach a compromise BUT if KP removes all her pictures from her websites and keeps the kids off her tv show, it seems a bit silly to me if he's still using them at his concerts and on his show.Seems a bit pointless. They are still going to be in the public eye via PA.And as I've said a few times Andre is the one worried about their safety but he's the one who keeps wanting to show them off.

Why?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [/b]

See this is where I see it differently from you. PA has a story in the star today all about his kids safety. KP to me is just acknowledging that she's seen the article and hopes that he changes his mind ( after all he's worried about the kids safety)because of it. Stating she will ask him again , seems she's asked him before and since he had the kids beamed onto a screen at his concert that says to me he's saying NO.

I would see it as KP being hypocritical if she talked about the kids on twitter and then showed a big photo of them. She only said the word kids:D thats it.

And you are right both parents should reach a compromise BUT if KP removes all her pictures from her websites and keeps the kids off her tv show, it seems a bit silly to me if he's still using them at his concerts and on his show.Seems a bit pointless. They are still going to be in the public eye via PA.And as I've said a few times Andre is the one worried about their safety but he's the one who keeps wanting to show them off.

Why?

Why is right...why post about the non-publicity of her children (kids - we all know who they are she doesn't have to name them) publicly on a public site? :rolleyes:

We don't know what PA has or hasn't said, we do know for certain what KP has said...and she is now going against what she has said. :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why is right...why post about the non-publicity of her children (kids - we all know who they are she doesn't have to name them) publicly on a public site? :rolleyes:

We don't know what PA has or hasn't said, we do know for certain what KP has said...and she is now going against what she has said. :rolleyes:

We'll just have to agree to disagee Valdery :D I would'nt expect you to believe what KP says TBH as you don't like her.:D

Although you still haven't answered my question. If Andre is sooooo worried about his kids safety, why doesn't he take them out of the public eye .?IMO that would be the most logical thing to do instead of putting tracking devices on them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We'll just have to agree to disagee Valdery :D I would'nt expect you to believe what KP says TBH as you don't like her.:D

Although you still haven't answered my question. If Andre is sooooo worried about his kids safety, why doesn't he take them out of the public eye .?IMO that would be the most logical thing to do instead of putting tracking devices on them.

I haven't read the tracking devices article, so really cannot fully comment on it. I also don't know for certain what PA has discussed with KP about his children being kept out of the limelight.

I wish he would agree to keeping them out of the limelight, although it is lovely seeing how beautifully they appear to be progressing.

I wish he would do this if only to shut KP up and let her go on to her next "game plan" to keep herself in the public eye. Odds on there will be another "game plan". :rolleyes:

However, I can certainly comment on the fact that KP said she wanted non-publicity for her children but then very publicly talks about them on Twitter repeatedly. :confused: :rolleyes: :D