Abz has left 5ive

lulu25lulu25 Posts: 552
Forum Member
✭✭
I know a lot of ppl won't be bothered but just seen on Twitter, Abz has left 5ive but not told his bandmates :o. Scott said he was shocked that the announcement was made over Twitter and that he should have called him first.

Comments

• lulu25lulu25 Posts: 552
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry can't do a screenshot of Twitter conversation
  • cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    Hands up who else checked the date of the opening post to see if this thread was 15 years old?
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The actor who plays Abz is amazing. He never breaks character. He's been playing the idiot for about a decade now. Fair play.
  • Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,759
    Forum Member
    Gulftastic wrote: »
    The actor who plays Abz is amazing. He never breaks character. He's been playing the idiot for about a decade now. Fair play.

He's only been in the public eye for two years of the last decade so I take it you know him personally?
  • HaydenHayden Posts: 32,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's not on Sky as BREAKING NEWS!!!! so I'm not having this.
  • Mr_EyeMr_Eye Posts: 1,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This has rocked the world of music.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will they change their name to 4our now?
  • Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,419
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hayden wrote: »
    Will they change their name to 4our now?

Thr33. There have only been 4 members of Five since the reunion now there are 3 left.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm ashamed of myself for not knowing that. :blush:

I've listened to 'Slam Dunk Da Funk' 10 times as penance.
  • spikeyrobertospikeyroberto Posts: 764
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So he left during the last Boy Band tour supposedly due to Ben from A1 being on the same tour? It was presumed he would go back after the tour so I presume now he isn't?
    What is the reason I wonder?
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,916
    Forum Member
    Without telling the others? Oh dear...
  • jonloch1jonloch1 Posts: 3,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    what a ******** announcing it on twitter without telling the other boys!! well thats the end of 5ive then coz they cant do it with just 3 of them. its a shame because was hoping for new music/tour from them but looks like after the boyband tour they'll probably split
  • lulu25lulu25 Posts: 552
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    what a ******** announcing it on twitter without telling the other boys!! well thats the end of 5ive then coz they cant do it with just 3 of them. its a shame because was hoping for new music/tour from them but looks like after the boyband tour they'll probably split

I reckon they will split after the tour, it was Ok before because I think Abz took over J's parts as they were quite similar but now with both of them gone....
  • jonloch1jonloch1 Posts: 3,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lulu25 wrote: »
    I reckon they will split after the tour, it was Ok before because I think Abz took over J's parts as they were quite similar but now with both of them gone....

yeh I know they will defo split after the boyband tour coz itll definitely not work without abz. its a shame coz personally I thought if the 4 of them worked with really good producers/songwriters they could have produced decent, good new material but with abz now left, it wont work :(
  • soapfan_1973soapfan_1973 Posts: 3,624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whats the betting the remaining three join up with one of the other groups and do what Busted/Mcfly did :D
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whats the betting the remaining three join up with one of the other groups and do what Busted/Mcfly did :D

You could be right, but it'll all depend on how much money they think they'd make.

But then there aren't many options really.

East 20 ? (17 + 3 .. geddit ? :D)

Blazin' Five ?

Another Five Levels ?
  • chris1978chris1978 Posts: 1,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cris182 wrote: »
    Hands up who else checked the date of the opening post to see if this thread was 15 years old?

Yes I did!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 204
    Forum Member
    :( *wipes tear away*
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    Why didn't he like Ben from A1?
  • ProgRockerProgRocker Posts: 1,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I never realised they were still together! :confused:
  • robo2robo2 Posts: 1,470
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thr33. There have only been 4 members of Five since the reunion now there are 3 left.

there was a reunion?:confused:
  • SteelEdgeSteelEdge Posts: 6,903
    Forum Member
    The way they spelt '5ive' always really grinded my gears! Surely that's pronounced 'Fiveive'
  • pete137pete137 Posts: 18,342
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does he still pretend to be black ?
  • Luner13Luner13 Posts: 2,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Touring as a group called Five specifically because there is five members with only three members is soooooo desperate and tragic.

These guys must really need the money.
  • spikeyrobertospikeyroberto Posts: 764
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SteelEdge wrote: »
    The way they spelt '5ive' always really grinded my gears! Surely that's pronounced 'Fiveive'

I was always under the impression they were officially called Five and their first album was called 5ive - but now it seems their name is that?