Mercedes murdered by Freddie? WTF

Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
Forum Member
✭✭
Mercedes murdered by Freddie? WTF did I see that right at the end of tonights ch4 episode? thats another McQueen gone

Comments

• cobwebsoupcobwebsoup Posts: 4,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She isn't dead, I'd put money on it. Expect a shock return and then a final exit as she leaves the country over the next few weeks.
  • soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she is about as dead as Nick Cotton was
  • T.K.T.K. Posts: 19,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's not often a soap character gets killed by a walking plank of wood. But there you go :D.
  • Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They wouldn't kill Mercedes off screen.
  • Owen19Owen19 Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I refuse to believe she's dead unless we see the body, and its confirmed by an investigator.
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,082
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    soap-lea wrote: »
    she is about as dead as Nick Cotton was

:D

This!

She'll probably be back within a year.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ownnnn wrote: »
    I refuse to believe she's dead unless we see the body, and its confirmed by an investigator.

Knowing Hollyoaks, even if we see the body, Mercedes will probably rise from the dead anyway like something out of "The Walking Dead" :D.
  • Marianne_321Marianne_321 Posts: 25,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ownnnn wrote: »

Totally agree, the show is making it look like Mercy was definitely murdered but I still think she's alive somewhere!! Also, heard Jen's on a break & will be back in 6 months!
  • immusicimmusic Posts: 955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    T.K. Mazin wrote: »
    It's not often a soap character gets killed by a walking plank of wood. But there you go :D.

:D:D:D That made me laugh out loud!
    Totally agree, the show is making it look like Mercy was definitely murdered but I still think she's alive somewhere!! Also, heard Jen's on a break & will be back in 6 months!

That's brilliant. I hope it's true! :)
  • FiregazerFiregazer Posts: 5,888
    Forum Member
    Joe_Zel wrote: »
    They wouldn't kill Mercedes off screen.

Bryan does anything his heart desires.
  • james_killroyjames_killroy Posts: 1,210
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope she isn't dead because she really deserved a better exit than being killed by :eek: :eek: man
  • leleblahblahleleblahblah Posts: 299
    Forum Member
    They Only Person I Would Ever Accept On Killing Mercedes Would Be Silas , They Never Did It, So It Would Just Be Bloody Stupid Having Her Killed Off By That F**king Freddie !!!!!
  • MediaMan5MediaMan5 Posts: 960
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They Only Person I Would Ever Accept On Killing Mercedes Would Be Silas , They Never Did It, So It Would Just Be Bloody Stupid Having Her Killed Off By That F**king Freddie !!!!!

Why have you put every work starting with a capital? :/
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I agree Mercedes survives everything including Silas to be killed by that complete ****, it cant be true. I personally think her and Grace are doing a Myra and faking her death to frame him for murder so Grace gets the club.
    MediaMan5 wrote: »

why have you put work and not word :/
  • Off_the_hook13Off_the_hook13 Posts: 17,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't believe Carmel and Mercedes have been killed off in the space of like a week. :cry:
  • immusicimmusic Posts: 955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree Mercedes survives everything including Silas to be killed by that complete ****, it cant be true. I personally think her and Grace are doing a Myra and faking her death to frame him for murder so Grace gets the club.

If that was true, why would Mercy have done the "uuuuuuuuuuuuugggrffff" :o stuff when she had been "stabbed", even though Freddie supposedly wasn't in the room? That's what I call dedication to faking your own death! ;-)

...(afterthought) unless of course there was cctv in the club...

...(another afterthought) although if there WAS cctv, surely it would be seen that Grace was the one "stabbing her"...

... but then again, maybe Grace could only be seen from behind on the camera and dressed as Freddie....

...(after some more thought - it has taken me about 25 minutes so far to write this post!) how could she have known that Freddie would not be seen on cctv somewhere else in Hollyoaks e.g. the shop or somewhere, or that he wouldn't have an alibi for the time indicated in the cctv footage?

To hell with it...Freddie=Guilty! There. I've sorted it! :)
    We'll worry about plotholes when Mercedes comes back in 6 months!!! :D
  • soapnutsoapnut Posts: 6,882
    Forum Member
    Why didn't we see the mystery figure(s) at the back door in the show as we did in the spoiler pictures? Have I missed something? :confused:
  • D.DotAD.DotA Posts: 2,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I know! I'm confused why the poster did that too? What a strange thing to do it doesn't even add to the comment. :confused:
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,258
    Forum Member

Who knows.
    There's another poster on DS who centers everything.
  • HankshawHankshaw Posts: 4,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mercedes murdered by Freddie? WTF did I see that right at the end of tonights ch4 episode? thats another McQueen gone

Yep. Maybe now people will stop excusing Freddie's behaviour and realise he's an evil idiot.
  • D.DotAD.DotA Posts: 2,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hankshaw wrote: »
    Yep. Maybe now people will stop excusing Freddie's behaviour and realise he's an evil idiot.

Who's excused his behaviour?

I can't stand Freddie's behaviour! He's probably the most evil of villains on the show atm. He killed Fraser in cold blood and framed his brother - also in cold blood. He's then gone onto frame a dead woman - also in cold blood.

Least with others on the show it hasn't been in cold blood but if it has been in cold blood it's done due to their damaged past having a impact on the way they think and believe reality or their current circumstances where they have been backed into a corner of some kind or even done something bad for the 'right' reasons. That's including Trevor, Grace, Mercedes, Theresa Cameron, Sienna and to a extent Patrick.

Freddie's behaviour has been so calculated, unasked for and has shown no remorse! Lindsey realising she's in love with him in the space of a afternoon has been the most ridiculous thing in the history of the show (yes I'm going that far because it's true, the alien SL and Steph's return where more realistic), who would realise they love a man who hid his brother and her own fiancée's 'death' for months, killed and framed his brother, blackmailed her, caused a siege and just lied 24/7??

I've always defended HO but BK is deluded if he thinks Freddie is a character people are invested in. Tbf on the actor his acting has improved and I'm sure he will be able to pull off a turn around in his character. I don't mean turn him into a saint but do what they have done with Grace. Still does bad things but show some layers! (For what it's worth I liked Grace's old side).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Even the car door that killed Maddie has more range than Freddie Roscoe's face > :o.
  • dubgazdubgaz Posts: 2,908
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't believe Carmel and Mercedes have been killed off in the space of like a week. :cry:

Dont worry. Im sure Myra will be over it in a week. :):)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    immusic wrote: »
    If that was true, why would Mercy have done the "uuuuuuuuuuuuugggrffff" :o stuff when she had been "stabbed", even though Freddie supposedly wasn't in the room? That's what I call dedication to faking your own death! ;-)

...(afterthought) unless of course there was cctv in the club...

...(another afterthought) although if there WAS cctv, surely it would be seen that Grace was the one "stabbing her"...

... but then again, maybe Grace could only be seen from behind on the camera and dressed as Freddie....

...(after some more thought - it has taken me about 25 minutes so far to write this post!) how could she have known that Freddie would not be seen on cctv somewhere else in Hollyoaks e.g. the shop or somewhere, or that he wouldn't have an alibi for the time indicated in the cctv footage?

To hell with it...Freddie=Guilty! There. I've sorted it! :)
    We'll worry about plotholes when Mercedes comes back in 6 months!!! :D

A stabbing doesn't automatically mean they are dead it could be a superficial stabbing meaning its bleeding but that's it not internal damage. Also
    She got supposedly stabbed at her home not at the club.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 194
    Forum Member

why have you put work and not word :/

Why have you not put a question mark? :/