• Options
    Terrence ChantTerrence Chant Posts: 1,334,546
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fallon Sherrock's just won the Ladies
  • Options
    degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    If the PDC gave out ladies as prizes then you can bet that Taylor would be back on top form in a shot!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another Eurosport title for Scotty. Looks like being a live contender for Lakeside.... I know he's got to play Silverback first up but he seems to be out of form these days
  • Options
    daryl_spicerdaryl_spicer Posts: 1,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mitchell is playing really well nowadays
  • Options
    Darren LethemDarren Lethem Posts: 61,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    14 to 1 joint 6th favourite for Lakeside is Scott Mitchell
  • Options
    tsotso Posts: 25,860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just seen the Jersey Open is live later 630pm on ES
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zuderduin Masters 2014

http://www.rtvnh.nl/live/tv or

http://www.winmau.com/sec/1391/WINMAU_TV/

Saturday the 6th of december 11:00 - 16:00 & 18:00 – 23:30
    Sunday the 7th of December 11:00 -18:00 (UK times) Dutch commentary
  • Options
    coventrywooocoventrywooo Posts: 3,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Big-time darts comes to BT Sport in 2015 with the announcement that the BDO World Professional Darts Championship will be shown live in January.

BT Sport will be in residence at the Lakeside Country Club in Frimley Green to bring you more than 35 hours of coverage between Saturday January 3 and Sunday January 11 on BT Sport 2.

The deal sees BT Sport share live coverage of the tournament with the BBC.

A 40-strong field including three-time champion Martin 'Wolfie' Adams, three-time finalist Tony 'Silverback' O'Shea and 2013 champion 'Scotty 2 Hotty' Scott Waites will battle it out across the nine-day tournament for the original world championship of the sport.

BT Sport's coverage will be anchored by Ray Stubbs, with Helen Skelton reporting on the action throughout the tournament.

BBC has live action from the afternoon sessions over the opening weekend,
    ---first semi-final
    ---women’s final
    ---nightly highlights shows.
    ---Both broadcasters will screen live coverage of the men’s final on Sunday, January 11.
  • Options
    JSemple3JSemple3 Posts: 8,652
    Forum Member
    Big-time darts comes to BT Sport in 2015 with the announcement that the BDO World Professional Darts Championship will be shown live in January.

BT Sport will be in residence at the Lakeside Country Club in Frimley Green to bring you more than 35 hours of coverage between Saturday January 3 and Sunday January 11 on BT Sport 2.

The deal sees BT Sport share live coverage of the tournament with the BBC.

A 40-strong field including three-time champion Martin 'Wolfie' Adams, three-time finalist Tony 'Silverback' O'Shea and 2013 champion 'Scotty 2 Hotty' Scott Waites will battle it out across the nine-day tournament for the original world championship of the sport.

BT Sport's coverage will be anchored by Ray Stubbs, with Helen Skelton reporting on the action throughout the tournament.

BBC has live action from the afternoon sessions over the opening weekend,
    ---first semi-final
    ---women’s final
    ---nightly highlights shows.
    ---Both broadcasters will screen live coverage of the men’s final on Sunday, January 11.

Same deal as ESPN had with the difference being they both showing the final live. I wonder who will do the commentary for the final for both channels
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JSemple3 wrote: »
    Same deal as ESPN had with the difference being they both showing the final live. I wonder who will do the commentary for the final for both channels

The same people no doubt - Vassos and Jim Proudfoot at a guess
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So is it not on 'live' Monday + Tuesday at 1pm ?

I shall do the usual comp (not at work that week so dont have to watch delayed:))
  • Options
    coventrywooocoventrywooo Posts: 3,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tso wrote: »
    So is it not on 'live' Monday + Tuesday at 1pm ?

I shall do the usual comp (not at work that week so dont have to watch delayed:))

just weekends have afternoon's live i think...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    just weekends have afternoon's live i think...

Ok cheers
  • Options
    loyalsinceloyalsince Posts: 6,066
    Forum Member
    Bit of a shame in some respects that PDC now have lots more events (5 in full next year I think as they are adding an event) on terrestrial than BDO
  • Options
    Forum Member
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0287mq6
    Bullseyes and Beer: When Darts Hit Britain
    Timeshift, Series 14 Episode 3 of 7

Timeshift tells the story of how a traditional working-class pub game became a national obsession during the 1970s and 80s, and looks at the key role television played in elevating its larger-than-life players into household names.

Siobhan Finneran narrates a documentary which charts the game's surprising history, its cross-class and cross-gender appeal, and the star players that, for two decades, transformed a pub pastime into a sporting spectacle like no other.

Featuring legendary names such as Alan Evans and Jocky Wilson and including contributions from Eric Bristow, Bobby George, John Lowe and Phil Taylor.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Followed by this little beauty:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b04v6f99
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oops, forgot to post that one. Cheers TC!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    👍

Just bought Martin Amis' "London Fields" on Kindle - only £3.99 😎
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Interesting little show but not as good as I expected if truth be told. Many more figures that could have featured from days of yore.
  • Options
    HaydenHayden Posts: 32,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Followed by this little beauty:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b04v6f99

Nothing much happened but what a lovely little curio that was.
    Love stuff like that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hayden wrote: »
    Nothing much happened but what a lovely little curio that was.
    Love stuff like that.

You know what H, I was playing Trivial Pursuits back in 1986 and was asked the question "which sports star was in the film Arrows?". Orange cheese, none the wiser, got it wrong. Anyway, ever since I've been curious as to how Eric ended up in a 'film', so was naturally delighted for it to turn up last night and finally put to and end a near 30 year wait, regardless if as you say it was a half hour of fairly inconsequential material.

Weren't too chuffed about him dissing Forest fans mind :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Strange it being referrered to as a film. I know docs can be called films but it was hardly an acting credit :D

Pretty sure i'm seen some of it before. Possibly an ITV4 doc on Bristow last year.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    degsyhufc wrote: »
    Strange it being referrered to as a film. I know docs can be called films but it was hardly an acting credit :D

Pretty sure i'm seen some of it before. Possibly an ITV4 doc on Bristow last year.

yeah most of it was shown in the Eric Bristow Sporting Lives doc.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    degsyhufc wrote: »

Yeah i've seen it on youtube before too so did not bother.
    Plenty of short Legend profiles coming up over the next few weeks too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Just noticed that Eurosport are showing a lot of Darts coverage/highlights in the buildup to the Worlds.