Options

Louis only judge who is assured of a place in 2012

kellygirlkellygirl Posts: 482
Forum Member
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2065941/X-Factor-2011-Louis-Walsh-judge-guaranteed-seat-panel-series.html

In your face anti-Louis people! I think he is the best judge, has more personality, and doesn't have the nasty, smug streak that some present and past judges do.

Comments

• Options
    yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,532
    Forum Member
    FAIL

He's the one that out of all of em that needs to go!

All speculation at this stage anyway
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 187
    Forum Member
    didn,t Simon say a while back that Louis job was safe.... but Louis was not sure if he wanted to stay as he does not get on with the other judges apart from Tulisa
  • Options
    FlohFloh Posts: 4,999
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Louis does what he's employed to do, so he stays. He isn't a prima donna.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 304
    Forum Member
    It showed in the past, it's not the same without him. Louis will be there forever lol!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Louis is a close friend of Simon, so his place on the judging panel is assured for as long as he wants it. I personaly think the show will finish for good at the end of it's contract which is 2013 (AFAIK). So if he want to stay on til then he can.

Other options would be to move to him to BGT as a judge. I can see him with Paul O' Grady and either Amanda or Sharon.

Kelly seems to be the most disposable. I think she's a goner, even if she wants to return (which I'd doubt). She doesn't really 'get' the show (certainly the UK version) and is too intense.

Tulisa and Louis seem to get on very well so I think she will do another year, maybe two.

I think Simon would like Cheryl back and the ratings would rise with a bang if she came back next year. The chemistry between her and Tulisa would be interesting to watch, especially as Tulisa has pretty much based her look on Cheryl.

And Cheryl and Gary are good friends, so that might tempt him to do one more year.

So the 2012 line up would be Gary, Cheryl, Tulisa and Louis with more visibility from Simon (which the show has missed this year).
  • Options
    MadraRuaMadraRua Posts: 460
    Forum Member
    jackbell wrote: »

I think Simon would like Cheryl back and the ratings would rise with a bang if she came back next year. The chemistry between her and Tulisa would be interesting to watch, especially as Tulisa has pretty much based her look on Cheryl.

Please don't say Cheryl is coming back. You really think the lower ratings are due to her non-presence? As loathe as I am to admit it, I think the public are missing Simon. Gary has positively made him seem saintly.

As for Louis, the X Factor just wouldn't be the same without him. Him and Cowell were great as a tag team. Plus he seems to have bonded well with Tulisa so I hope she's back next year.

Kelly and Gary need to go.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 304
    Forum Member
    Simon is what is missing this year, no doubt.
  • Options
    HughOSHughOS Posts: 2,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Tulisa is likely to stick around next year too. She's one of the best mentors ever on this show tbh. Fresh enthusiasm and a positive attitude that was seriously lacking when Simon or Louis were in charge of the groups. I think the Cheryl return is within the realms of possibility, and probably favourable for the show too. I wouldn't mind Gary not returning next year, nor Kelly. They don't seem to understand the underlying humour that runs through the series and they take it way too seriously.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 338
    Forum Member
    I'd rather see Louis on BGT
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MadraRua wrote: »
    Please don't say Cheryl is coming back. You really think the lower ratings are due to her non-presence? As loathe as I am to admit it, I think the public are missing Simon. Gary has positively made him seem saintly.

As for Louis, the X Factor just wouldn't be the same without him. Him and Cowell were great as a tag team. Plus he seems to have bonded well with Tulisa so I hope she's back next year.

Kelly and Gary need to go.

That's not what I'm saying. I haven't mentioned lower ratings. But if Cheryl was to return (and it seems there have been two or more offers just this year) then there would be a spike in the ratings as it would create lots of media interest.

Kelly I'm betting is not going to return, so there's a vacancy
    Simon clearly wants Cheryl back
    Cheryl is friends with Gary and there'd be a chemistry
    A Cheryl/Tulisa vibe would be interesting