Elmo Star accused of sexual relationship with underage boy?

lolacolalolacola Posts: 114
Forum Member
Another star being accused. It's getting crazy now. It would sadden me greatly if it was true. Not being accused of abuse or rape, but he's still if it's true, it's pretty bad.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2231695/Kevin-Clash-Voice-Sesame-Streets-Elmo-accused-having-sexual-relationship-underage-boy.html

Comments

• Theo_BearTheo_Bear Posts: 997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Michael Bay's Transformers movies, Savile, Elmo. . .will the rape of my childhood ever end?

Seriously though, I think this is probably just to cover up Burt being found backstage in the Sesame Street studio toilets with Ernie.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7
    Forum Member
    Please no, not Elmo.

Is nothing sacred anymore ?
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    Don't tickle me Elmo?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Da da da da! suddenly has new connotations.
  • GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh my god, not Elmo as well now :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nooooo not Elmo!! :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • joshua321joshua321 Posts: 2,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    16 is not even underage in a lot of US states. I wonder if Elmo himself was involved - now that would be news. It would probably count as bestiality or monster-molestation, or whatever that fetish is where people are attracted to puppets and cartoon characters - furries or something?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    joshua321 wrote: »
    16 is not even underage in a lot of US states. I wonder if Elmo himself was involved - now that would be news. It would probably count as bestiality or monster-molestation, or whatever that fetish is where people are attracted to puppets and cartoon characters - furries or something?

Perhaps Elmo was used as a furry condom. Who knows what goes on in Elmo's World!

God, I feel sick now.
  • Amanda_RaymondAmanda_Raymond Posts: 2,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watched Being Elmo recently and was thinking what an amazing guy this is, really hope these allegations aren't true
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's probably true. I think you'll find many of the people involved in Sesame Street are gay. It's the US entertainment industry, daaaaarling. The Sesame Street puppets are actively used to further the left wing agenda in US politics. A few days before the US election, the puppets were out with placards on the studio lot.

It's all a bit unsavoury on a certain level.
  • skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Theo_Bear wrote: »
    It's probably true. I think you'll find many of the people involved in Sesame Street are gay It's the US entertainment industry, daaaaarling. The Sesame Street puppets are actively used to further the left wing agenda in US politics. A few days before the US election, the puppets were out with placards on the studio lot.

What does being gay have to do with it , like heterosexuals homosexuals are not all prone to underage relationships.

If this relationhsip was illegal then it will be dealt with by the law of that area , but people being gay is neither here nor there.

On the other hand whilst there is a very large age difference we dont know yet if anything illegal occurred.
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    What a muppet.
  • Nobby BurtonNobby Burton Posts: 1,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's ridiculous that an act that would be perfectly legal in the UK renders somebody a pervert in the USA

There should be a worldwide age of consent
  • jjnejjne Posts: 6,580
    Forum Member
    It's ridiculous that an act that would be perfectly legal in the UK renders somebody a pervert in the USA

There should be a worldwide age of consent

Of course, many of Jimmy Savile's victims would have been involved in a perfectly legal act in some other countries.

Funny how our sense of morality comes down to nothing more than a number picked out of the air, isn't it?
  • Kirsty.sKirsty.s Posts: 55
    Forum Member
    skp20040 wrote: »
    What does being gay have to do with it , like heterosexuals homosexuals are not all prone to underage relationships.

If this relationhsip was illegal then it will be dealt with by the law of that area , but people being gay is neither here nor there.

On the other hand whilst there is a very large age difference we dont know yet if anything illegal occurred.

Don't know about that poster however I also assumed the man was gay due to it being a 16yr old boy that he apparently had sex with, so I guess that could be what they meant.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,258
    Forum Member
    Theo_Bear wrote: »
    It's probably true. I think you'll find many of the people involved in Sesame Street are gay. It's the US entertainment industry, daaaaarling. The Sesame Street puppets are actively used to further the left wing agenda in US politics. A few days before the US election, the puppets were out with placards on the studio lot.

:rolleyes: I wonder if this was teenage boy and older woman people would have the same reaction.
  • StrmChaserSteveStrmChaserSteve Posts: 2,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People are barking up wrong tree with this gay stuff

Pedo's will try to infiltrate any organization that involves children, it's their desire to be around them all the time. They feel comfortable around children, but not adults

Savile for example was strange and aloof around adults, but seemed much more at ease around children, and put himself in situations where he could be around them as much as possible

The Teaching profession, cubs & scouts, children's entertainment industries all have to be on the lookout. It's not a witch hunt, it's about looking after the little 'uns
  • QueenMaudeQueenMaude Posts: 536
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wasn't the lad 16? He is old enough to decide if he wants to bonk Elmo!
    Forum Member
    QueenMaude wrote: »
    Wasn't the lad 16? He is old enough to decide if he wants to bonk Elmo!

Not if he lived in one of the States where the age of consent was/is 18!

You don't really have any right to dictate to the jurisdiction in question what their age of consent is.
  • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,695
    Forum Member
    Clash is saying he did have a relationship but it was between "two consenting adults". So maybe it wasnt 7 years ago?
    I found Elmo annoying even when I was little, but is nothing sacred? :(
  • tysonstormtysonstorm Posts: 24,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elmo knows where you live: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSoFRIHtUbM

Can you tell me how to get, how to get to Paedo Street.....
  • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,695
    Forum Member
    In the majority of states, the age of consent is 16. Its also 16 in Canada. This sounds like a typical headline from the Mail.
    Forum Member
    grimtales1 wrote: »
    Clash is saying he did have a relationship but it was between "two consenting adults". So maybe it wasnt 7 years ago?
    I found Elmo annoying even when I was little, but is nothing sacred? :(

He's saying that he waited until the other party was 18.

Which is all fair enough, if true.

The only thing I find distasteful about this thread is the way people are so willing to apply our laws and moral guidelines to a foreign country.

If the other party was 16, and if the age of consent there is/was 18, then we have no place criticising the decision to look into the matter -- any more than a Frenchman would have just cause to dismiss Savile's encounters with 15 year olds.
  • GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    What a muppet.

Ba dum tish :D