Artem Chigvintsev Appreciation Thread (Part 8)

Comments

• SMW1963SMW1963 Posts: 1,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BJgirl wrote: »
    Right am back, blimey it was hot down there ! now to Bafta or not to Bafta for our couple that is the question, which i have asked !

I'm going to say Not to Bafta.I think Kara will want to focus on rehearsal's .

The girl who normally styles Kara , Kimberly Lavey@stylisatlarge has only tweeted about looking forward to seeing Kelly Holmes rocking the red carpet.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,647
    Forum Member
    Kristina Rihanoff ‏@KRihanoff

Off to Barftas!!! Very excited ! Xxx
    Forum Member
    Reece Shearsmith ‏@RealReeceShears
    On way to BAFTA's. Baking hot. Hope they do ice creams.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Made a mistake, trying to cool down and have just watched K & A's sizzling salsa ...So that didn't work as feel even HOTTER now.:D:D
  • silversandysilversandy Posts: 9,113
    Forum Member
    Should have said the Grand Prix was in Monaco.:o According to one of the websites the BAFTAs started at 5.00 pm. I presume we are seeing a recording at 8.00 pm.

Kristina loves these events doesn't she. Looking forward to seeing some photos later.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Should have said the Grand Prix was in Monaco.:o According to one of the websites the BAFTAs started at 5.00 pm. I presume we are seeing a recording at 8.00 pm.

Kristina loves these events doesn't she. Looking forward to seeing some photos later.

BAFTA on Twitter say's the award ceremony starts 6.50pm ,so if you don't want to know who win's watch the programme at 8pm.

With Kristina going I wonder if SCD is nominated for an award under light entertainment :cool:
    Forum Member
    SMW1963 wrote: »
    BAFTA on Twitter say's the award ceremony starts 6.50pm ,so if you don't want to know who win's watch the programme at 8pm.

With Kristina going I wonder if SCD is nominated for an award under light entertainment :cool:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/tv-film-news/bafta-2012-shortlist-announced-and-downton-804572

It doesn't look as though SCD was nominated for an award.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Bummer overlooked again :cry:
    Forum Member
    Bummer overlooked again :cry:

Never mind. At least we have got DTTM to look forward to. My venue is one of the last. They will either be well rehearsed by then or totally exhausted.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Never mind. At least we have got DTTM to look forward to. My venue is one of the last. They will either be well rehearsed by then or totally exhausted.

Yeah,DTTM:D

I alway's hoped one day we would see K&A dance again,possibly Champions dance,But a tour was beyond my imagination.:D

The tweets by SCD Band have said it's going to be something special. Just can't wait ;)
    Forum Member
    Russell Grant ‏@THERussellGrant
    Off to the BAFTAs now ....
  • AmSalt12AmSalt12 Posts: 4,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if Artems watching the football - Soccer Aid. Joes playing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Russell Grant ‏@THERussellGrant
    Off to the BAFTAs now ....

Noticed Hannah's BF Joe Thomas on the front row,I don't think the blonde next to him is Hannah tho :confused:
  • yungathartyungathart Posts: 10,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Right am back, blimey it was hot down there ! now to Bafta or not to Bafta for our couple that is the question, which i have asked !

What did you choose?, im just going to flow with the rest of you , I feel very burnt and hot , I forgot to cover my feet up , they had factor 30 on like the rest of me , but It was so hot , Im burnt ,worst of all my toes and ankles this happened at 9-30 /12 -I covered shoulders and neck and head , as they got fried on friday , , but its better than wearing thermals and gloves etc , as we have been doing so far this year .

I have seen Joe is playing football , he looked very fit and handsome , and thought Kristina might be there to watch , but she's going to the Bafta's I see. perhaps Nancy's taken her , she's sure to be there in some capacity ,:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No Downton or Midwifes , is simply bewildering , and no SCD ,well what do they have to do to get anything .cant believe it !!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder what Artem thought being as it was sung in U
    KAbell wrote: »
    Enjoy! Its so warm here I will just have to put off any work until......later.:rolleyes:
    That was a nice touch K&A voting for Russia, I didn't watch it but I know UK came NOWHERE!!:)

I wonderwhat Artem thought of the fact the grannies sang in Udmurt language , it would make him proud I think .:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yungathart wrote: »
    No Downton or Midwifes , is simply bewildering , and no SCD ,well what do they have to do to get anything .cant believe it !!!!
    So true and some of the actors/actresses presenting awards I said "like who are they"?? I obviously spend far too much time watching my K&A fave vts.;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I wonderwhat Artem thought of the fact the grannies sang in Udmurt language , it would make him proud I think .:)

:D:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I would love to know what he thought of them, not that I saw much of it but I bet he was having a laugh too!!;)
    Forum Member
    Noticed Hannah's BF Joe Thomas on the front row,I don't think the blonde next to him is Hannah tho :confused:

I thought I spotted Hannah's boyfriend, Joe, by the time I realised, the camera was on somebody else. Didn't see if Hannah was with him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KAbell wrote: »
    So true and some of the actors/actresses presenting awards I said "like who are they"?? I obviously spend far too much time watching my K&A fave vts.;)

Me too , i hate it when they try to chat one another and try to be amusing , its cringe making .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought I spotted Hannah's boyfriend, Joe, by the time I realised, the camera was on somebody else. Didn't see if Hannah was with him.

It wasnt Hannah , I reversed it and stopped it and it was not , she has a much plumper face . not as fagile looking as Hannah .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It wasnt Hannah , I reversed it and stopped it and it was not , she has a much plumper face . not as fagile looking as Hannah .

Hannah maybe busy filming,isn't she in a series:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hannah maybe busy filming,isn't she in a series:confused:

Most probably , did Joe present anything , just seen Bruno and Alex presented an award , does any one know which .
    Forum Member
    Well i think you deserve a BAFTA to sit through that, what a dreary awards IMO. Also why do you need someone presenting and then two people to carry on the very heavy envelope and present the award ? Bizarre
This discussion has been closed.