How to fool the housemates about the bedsit

starman700starman700 Posts: 3,113
Forum Member
✭✭✭
imo opinion the only way they can fool the housemates about the bedsit ,is to stage someone throwing some propaganda over the wall about michelle and emma being evicted ,give the housemates enough time to read it and then call them into the bedroom etc ,as if its a genuine security leak.
Once they are convinced they were evicted the bedsit idea can cary on as normal and the housemates will let their guards down

Comments

• AcerBenAcerBen Posts: 21,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    that is quite a good idea
  • homer911homer911 Posts: 5,198
    Forum Member
    its to convinient and may confirm there suspicions
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Neat idea, but I'd change it a bit. Rather than say how they've been evicted I'd play up to their existing theory that someone mentioned about there being a second house with other people in it.

Maybe imply that the people voted out are moved to the second house , and that the people left in the original house can't win - only the people in the second, "real", house. Get the scheming b*****rds to nominate themselves out fot he game! :D
  • starman700starman700 Posts: 3,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yeah ,doesnt matter what they say in the propaganda ,my point really is they could fool them into believing anything they like.
  • Hamlet77Hamlet77 Posts: 22,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Try to be subtle, security breach mentions Michelle saying something something about Stuart and how she is living it large outside. It may work, but as said it might merely confirm their suspicions.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 122
    Forum Member
    Hmm I'd say build a second bedsit and have it as a reward for a task like the secret room last year...they'd soon forget about their ideas lol