Angel McKenzie's AKA Helen Hobbs pro boxing record inside! She's no fake!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,735
    Forum Member
    Well, considering that i've been a hardcore boxing fan for 14 years and spoken with world class male pro boxers, and people who work at the top of the game, yes i am. ;)

I spoke to the Heavyweight World Champions personal nutritionist today, by the way. ;)

Wow no way :eek:

lmao:D
  • Tuffnutz2008Tuffnutz2008 Posts: 2,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, but the biggest boxing record site displays her boxing record: 2 wins (against girls who have never won anything) followed by 15 losses. Perhaps as a huge boxing fan you should actually read the records on the biggest boxing record site?

I understand what you are saying, but the girl IS a pro and she's Russian.

That is all.
  • bleary_eyedbleary_eyed Posts: 1,146
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I understand what you are saying, but the girl IS a pro and she's Russian.

That is all.

She's a pro boxer (not a very good one, so probably not pro for long), and she was born in Russia. I don't think you understand what I'm saying at all ;)
  • PompeyBillPompeyBill Posts: 7,409
    Forum Member
    I'm a huge boxing fan so nothing boxing wise get's past me.

She WAS born in Moscow, Russia.

She would also flatten any woman on DS:BB so watch your words, ladies. ;)

She has as losing record but she's only been stopped once in 17 fight's.

You would think that, being a huge boxing fan, you'd realise she'd been stopped twice.........;) That looks to have got past you.
  • bleary_eyedbleary_eyed Posts: 1,146
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyway, I'm off to bed. Night Tuff... you've been very entertaining :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow no way :eek:

lmao:D
    Yes way. ;)

The user CHEF at Eastside Boxing Forums is Wladimir Klitchsko's personal nutritionist. ;)

Why don't you sign up and research this fact for yourself? ;)

The net is a small world when you're a fan of anything. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PompeyBill wrote: »
    You would think that, being a huge boxing fan, you'd realise she'd been stopped twice.........;) That looks to have got past you.

Retired is'nt stoppped imo. :p
    Forum Member
    Retired is'nt stoppped imo. :p

Well, you know shag all about boxing then ;)

I'm a member on ESB as well by the way (and have been in the ring myself), I see you're carrying over the same style of posts to here :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    teh-haz wrote: »
    Im a huge boxing fan, and for someone that describes themself as a "Professional Boxer" that record is pretty pathetic.

True, but she's still and pro boxer and she is Russian.

She would still KO all the loudmouth birds on here. ;):p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Being born in Moscow doesn't make one Russian. And I don't care how huge you are.
    I thought it was Lisa Stansfield on crack.:eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why was she auditioning to be the host in Cabaret?:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, you know shag all about boxing then ;)

I'm a member on ESB as well by the way (and have been in the ring myself), I see you're carrying over the same style of posts to here :D

LOL you know i know my shit then, dude.

I do carry the same style though i must admit. :p

How long have you been at ESB for?

I'm oldschool since 2002 and you know i gave The Hayemaker the permssion to call Wlad Dr. Toffeehammer. :p

When Tuffnutz speaks, britains best listens! ;)

http://www.livefight.com/news/david-haye-video-blog-dr-toffee-hammer-_827.html
    Forum Member
    LOL you know i know my shit then, dude.

I do carry the same style though i must admit. :p

How long have you been at ESB for?

I'm oldschool since 2002 and you know i gave The Hayemaker the permssion to call Wlad Dr. Toffeehammer. :p

When Tuffnutz speaks, britains best listens! ;)

http://www.livefight.com/news/david-haye-video-blog-dr-toffee-hammer-_827.html

Long time member, although don't post that often. Long time boxing fan though, and amateur, regularly sparred with Jimmy Peters (and his brother Joey) a few years back in the time before he challenged for the British title.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Long time member, although don't post that often. Long time boxing fan though, and amateur, regularly sparred with Jimmy Peters (and his brother Joey) a few years back in the time before he challenged for the British title.

Nice dude. :)

Hey, i'm not claiming that Angel is the shit as a pro, but i'm not having anyone slag her off on the bloody big brother forum. ;)
  • longpiggylongpiggy Posts: 2,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All said and done you still would though...
  • MrEdgarFinchleyMrEdgarFinchley Posts: 513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not my cuppa, so far .... but nice to see someone in there causes a spark out here.

Early days
  • longpiggylongpiggy Posts: 2,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    longpiggy wrote: »
    All said and done you still would though...

Just seen her site. She is hot in oh so many ways. At leat my inital reactiion was spot on. Happy days:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 195
    Forum Member
    I'm a huge boxing fan so nothing boxing wise get's past me.

She WAS born in Moscow, Russia.

She would also flatten any woman on DS:BB so watch your words, ladies. ;)

She has as losing record but she's only been stopped once in 17 fight's.

Could have sworn her say during the show to one of the other contenstants she was from or was Georgian
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 59
    Forum Member
    at least the girl russian or not has the guts to get into a ring and fight , how many on here who have posted would do the same , i know i woudn't
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,240
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    not very good is she 2 wins and 15 defeats 2 by KO :D.
  • jericho_mpm2005jericho_mpm2005 Posts: 702
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    teh-haz wrote: »
    Im a huge boxing fan, and for someone that describes themself as a "Professional Boxer" that record is pretty pathetic.

There is a huge difference from a huge fan to a pro boxer.

The fans can chat all they like and rubbish fighters left right and centre unless they go in the ring and prove themselves they ain't got room to talk.

where as the pro proves its worth win or lose she done her best.

for all people know she could be like a good fighter who choose to fight people vast better then her.

Look at Ricky Hatton top of his division but had no choice but to face someone outside his leauge for example everyone expected him to win vs Mayweather he was totally outclassed and as for his last fight outclassed also.
  • The Lost BoyThe Lost Boy Posts: 1,330
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She gets my respect for just getting in the ring. I'd pay to see the people slagging her record to go a couple with her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She gets my respect for just getting in the ring. I'd pay to see the people slagging her record to go a couple with her.

But not one person who is slagging her is calling themselves a professional boxer. She is, hence the reason for "slagging" her.
  • kingjeremykingjeremy Posts: 9,077
    Forum Member
    So let me get this right, nobody is entitled to an opinion about a boxer unless we have boxed ourselves? What a ridiculous idea.

We can call a spade a spade, she has two wins against two girls with a grand total of five fights between them (no wins) and has lost all her 15 fights since, that's about as bad as it gets.

All this "dont talk unless you're brave enough to step into the ring" crap is pretty funny, anybody can step into a ring, it doesn't mean anybody should do though, my belief is you should have at least have a tiny amount of talent before you do, as this woman clearly doesn't have a single jot of the stuff I would call her a total idiot rather than brave.

I'm no fan of womens boxing anyway but this is a total joke, it's a disgrace to professional boxing she is allowed to step into the ring.

Also I can't believe ESB forums are being brought up, like being a poster on there makes you some sort of boxing guru, it has plenty of decent members but has it's fair share of mongs as well.

Sophie could probably knock out Angel, with her tits alone :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There are far worse pro's with far worse records than Angel, trust me. :p

Angel appears to be a decent journeywoman tbh because she does'nt go down easy.

She also stated that boxing is more of hobby.