Poll: Final Four who do you want to win?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,384
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aaron FTW!!! :D
  • BlondiniBlondini Posts: 448
    Forum Member
    Alex. Aaron blew it this week.
  • sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aaron
  • summertime09summertime09 Posts: 10,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aaron needs to win for the sake of decency and Loo needs to go out first

Aaron needs to win for the sake of the show, can you imagine next series!!! full of HMs faking who they are, play it safe and tow the party line!! BORING :(:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,384
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    P Barnard wrote: »
    If he doesn't win it's because of the bad edits, or should I say inability to play Aarons best bits. Really pissed off they didn't play his speech in full as it would have changed peoples minds a little.

BB have been very anti-Aaron in most of their edits. Whereas there are funny clips of him on the C5 site, they choose to show his sulks. That's partly why I'd love to see him win. As an 'up yours' to BB. :)
  • Its-GillianIts-Gillian Posts: 3,130
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aaron
  • Julian-FreakJulian-Freak Posts: 2,815
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can I have two??
    Alex or Aaron.
  • cmrxxcmrxx Posts: 7,048
    Forum Member
    Alex or Aaron.
  • MithMarrMithMarr Posts: 2,439
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you need to ask poppet - Aaron of course :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 143
    Forum Member
    Aaron.
  • kvnkvn Posts: 8,782
    Forum Member
    Aaron
  • xlaneyxxlaneyx Posts: 34
    Forum Member
    Aaron
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,108
    Forum Member
    Aaron.

Though I'm glad this series has only one more day of Aaron, it doesn't deserve his presence. :D
  • timeonmyhandstimeonmyhands Posts: 38
    Forum Member
    Surely to god Aaron must win? Jay comes across as a disgusting and violent human being; Louise is vacuous and the fact she's attracted to Jay rules her out for me; Alex looks a really nice person but her constant tugging at her hair extensions and her inability to string a sentence together is not attractive. Also, it would be interesting (at least to a pedant like me) to know how many times the three of them said "do you know what I mean" in the entire series.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Never voted this series. Was a Harry fan, but i've bought 50 FB votes, and used them all on Aaron to win.:)
  • JoJo4JoJo4 Posts: 38,663
    Forum Member
    It has to be Aaron - if he hadn't been in the house I'd have switched off after the first couple of weeks.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,591
    Forum Member
    Aaron :D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 819
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Never voted this series. Was a Harry fan, but i've bought 50 FB votes, and used them all on Aaron to win.:)

Thanks very much. We need Aaron to take down Big Brother bias and crappy editing. :D
  • JoJo4JoJo4 Posts: 38,663
    Forum Member
    Surely to god Aaron must win? Jay comes across as a disgusting and violent human being; Louise is vacuous and the fact she's attracted to Jay rules her out for me; Alex looks a really nice person but her constant tugging at her hair extensions and her inability to string a sentence together is not attractive. Also, it would be interesting (at least to a pedant like me) to know how many times the three of them said "do you know what I mean" in the entire series.

Don't even go there!! It would run into thousands at least.

Of those left I like Louise the least, I wish she'd gone tonight instead of Tom.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,908
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Great first post. :)
  • xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,253
    Forum Member
    Alex all the way!
  • kimotagkimotag Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aaron!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,373
    Forum Member
    Aaron,or anyone bar Jay.
  • cloudycloudy Posts: 3,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aaron.

C'mon voters give us a winner that does not do the 'look at me i'm stupid and proud of it thing'.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 320
    Forum Member
    Aaron
    Jay
    Louise
    Alex