Options

Eastenders - Linda Carter *BIG Xmas Spoiler*

KBambiKBambi Posts: 3,425
Forum Member
✭✭✭
She will speak out about being raped to an Albert Square resident:

http://www.soapsquawk.co.uk/news/eastenders-spoiler-linda-carters-rape-revelation.php#results

Comments

• Options
    FiregazerFiregazer Posts: 5,888
    Forum Member
    I'm so glad she tells Stacey first! I'm looking forward to it :D
  • Options
    BertypopBertypop Posts: 4,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not a huge surprise, I think most people called this when they revealed Stacey was going to get together with Dean.

Just pleased they're going to move the story on a bit.
  • Options
    ThaGazBoiThaGazBoi Posts: 15,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Knew this was going to happen.

So glad though. Kellie and Lacey are brilliant actresses and I'm sure there going to rock this.
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    I'm glad they've given these scenes to Stacey. The actors will do it justice and Stacey is one of the people who is sure to believe her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 218
    Forum Member
    This is very interesting as of course Stacey herself has been raped by Archie.
  • Options
    MrJamesMrJames Posts: 8,127
    Forum Member
    Really looking forward to this! This should really kickstart the drama and simultaneously put Stacey back in the forefront.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    vald wrote: »
    I'm glad they've given these scenes to Stacey. The actors will do it justice and Stacey is one of the people who is sure to believe her.

I agree. It would annoy me if nobody believed Linda.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,899
    Forum Member
    Hardly surprising really. This was obviously going to happen.
  • Options
    Pink_SmurfPink_Smurf Posts: 6,883
    Forum Member
    I'm glad it's going to be Stacey she confides in! Other characters would likely blame her or ask if she'd "led him on". I like Lacey Turner, she's a fab actress and a breath of fresh air.
  • Options
    eejmeejm Posts: 1,485
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    First of all, I wonder exactly what makes Linda open up to Stacey? Maybe Stacey says something to Linda about feeling safe with Dean? I also wonder if that will lead Stacey to confront Dean. If Linda told Sharon, it would be fairly easy to convince Sharon not to tell anyone or say anything to Dean. That will be nearly impossible with Stacey.

And will it be Stacey who ends up telling Mick?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    eejm wrote: »
    First of all, I wonder exactly what makes Linda open up to Stacey? Maybe Stacey says something to Linda about feeling safe with Dean? I also wonder if that will lead Stacey to confront Dean. If Linda told Sharon, it would be fairly easy to convince Sharon not to tell anyone or say anything to Dean. That will be nearly impossible with Stacey.

And will it be Stacey who ends up telling Mick?

I'm guessing Stacey will be invited to Christmas dinner and Mick is having a go at Linda for being sad and Stacey gets angry like she did with Alfie.
  • Options
    xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,274
    Forum Member
    ThaGazBoi wrote: »
    Knew this was going to happen.

So glad though. Kellie and Lacey are brilliant actresses and I'm sure there going to rock this.

This.

Cant wait. :)
  • Options
    basdfgbasdfg Posts: 6,764
    Forum Member
    I think this will be before Christmas Day. Maybe Christmas Eve.
  • Options
    richhoopsrichhoops Posts: 123
    Forum Member
    I wonder if the pregnancy and then rape reveal leads to a DNA test between Dean and Mick which shows they share, what is it, Mitochondrial DNA...
  • Options
    Belpry_1Belpry_1 Posts: 3,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good!

It was getting to point i had to start looking away at stacey's scenes with the creep!
  • Options
    CherryRoseCherryRose Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder if Stacey will believe her?