Kav an embarrassing idiot

2»

Comments

• Speckled_HenSpeckled_Hen Posts: 697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You'd think after his horrified reaction to seeing himself drunk on the show, being ugly to Cheggers, that he'd refrain from getting drunk for the finale. If he was looking to resurrect his career, I'm afraid he's failed. What a disaster.
  • calamitycalamity Posts: 12,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hes got what he deserves from BB....nothing.
  • oilcatoilcat Posts: 27,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    revolver44 wrote: »
    Hopeless housemate.
    Hopeless singer.
    Hopeless drunk.
    Hopeless.

You have hit the nail on the head there
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have known some alcoholics and he fits the bill of a mean drunk.

Problem is that although he quite obviously has a problem he uses excuses, as most alcoholics do, to justify their addiction and behaviour.

He needs rehab and a long period of quiet reflection to refind his inner peace. I don't think he is actually a mean bugger at heart, he just can't handle his addiction and the side effects.
  • Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    calamity wrote: »
    Last night giving finger salutes, Emma had to tell him enough.. how embarrassing, horrible person to Keith and a bore..
    Nasty wee man, he was constantly up Hopkin's arse........birds of a feather etc.
    His behaviour at the final was disgraceful, Keith Chegwin is a genuinely nice guy, kav should maybe try to take a leaf out of his book.
  • Maria_RobinsonMaria_Robinson Posts: 3,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just an embarrassing little s**t that stayed far longer than he deserved. Will thankfully sink without trace.
  • SylviaSylvia Posts: 14,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    calamity wrote: »
    I hadnt a clue who he was at the start of BB and wish hed have gone out first..

I had never heard of him and now wish I never had. Horrible person with absolutely no redeeming qualities.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Moo_Chops wrote: »

Problem is that although he quite obviously has a problem he uses excuses, as most alcoholics do, to justify their addiction and behaviour.

He needs rehab and a long period of quiet reflection to refind his inner peace. I don't think he is actually a mean bugger at heart, he just can't handle his addiction and the side effects.

In his interview he said he cannot handle vodka and told BB never to give him any - then what do BB do - give him vodka. One of the production team must have gone in and held him down while someone poured it down his neck because it couldn't be his fault he turned into a nasty drunk most nights now could it?
  • glowboyglowboy Posts: 9,077
    Forum Member
    A couple of minor, cover version, hits almost 20 years ago.

Smash Hits tried and tried (one wonders who was encouraging that) to garner some interest in him back then and failed miserably.

That was his "career".
  • mmpfbmmpfb Posts: 14,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nollaig79 wrote: »
    Kav is still being a **** on twitter, and responding to and following people who are insulting him..not sure exactly what the point of that is TBH.

Presumably he's trying to 'own it' - the meaningless mantra of this years CBB alongside 'being real'.
  • EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm laughing at the idea that he wants to relaunch his pop career (as Keith mentioned). Anyone can see he is just an irritating twit and that his career is on the scrapheap.
  • B*witchedB*witched Posts: 5,647
    Forum Member
    Didnt have a clue who he was going into the house, still don't and don't care.

Just looked him up on YT..seems pretty forgettable to me a couple of okay songs quite a few years ago.
  • Moomin STFCMoomin STFC Posts: 4,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It really is shocking what is classed as "celebrity" these days....
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Moo_Chops wrote: »

completely agree with you,