Comments

• robbies_galrobbies_gal Posts: 32,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hes told her he loves her now!
  • nicola001nicola001 Posts: 8,102
    Forum Member
    She said its like having a third arm

... Must be reallly annoying ! ( Its not even like having normal guy fancy you, he is a irritating creep)
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nicola001 wrote: »
    She said its like having a third arm

... Must be reallly annoying ! ( Its not even like having normal guy fancy you, he is a irritating creep)

And yet, Norin doesn't seem to be complaining.

She spends a lot of her time with Sree and appears to appreciate his advice.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 999
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Noirin isn't complaining because she knows the drill.
    ie keep all potential allies onside and don't rock the boat.
  • PeaceorfPeaceorf Posts: 122
    Forum Member
    Sid_1979 wrote: »
    And yet, Norin doesn't seem to be complaining.

She spends a lot of her time with Sree and appears to appreciate his advice.

lol

she ain't realy much choice, give the girl a break, this is the man for norin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktHxY30xImA&feature=related
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kentflint wrote: »
    I think Noirin isn't complaining because she knows the drill.
    ie keep all potential allies onside and don't rock the boat.

Possibly.

I guess we'll find out how the housemates really feel about Sree after this week's nominations.

If he's as irritating and creepy as people like to think he is, he'll get plenty of votes.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 184
    Forum Member
    I wonder if he can also impersonate Nigerians alongside his brilliant Fonejacker-esque 'We will be providings your internet providings!'
  • PeaceorfPeaceorf Posts: 122
    Forum Member
    Sid_1979 wrote: »
    Possibly.

I guess we'll find out how the housemates really feel about Sree after this week's nominations.

If he's as irritating and creepy as people like to think he is, he'll get plenty of votes.

Sid

At what point as Norin ever walked over to the guy an grabbed his hand and held it afectionately, NEVER is the answer, he keeps grabbing her tellin her to get in bed hugging her, yes she responds hugging back but what the hell is she supposed to do, tell him to beat it creep, she's far too nice to say that...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Peaceorf wrote: »
    Sid

At what point as Norin ever walked over to the guy an grabbed his hand and held it afectionately, NEVER is the answer, he keeps grabbing her tellin her to get in bed hugging her, yes she responds hugging back but what the hell is she supposed to do, tell him to beat it creep, she's far too nice to say that...

Oh he's a bit full on, I'm not denying that.

But Noirin doesn't seem too bothered by him. Didn't she tell Marcus that she felt better after talking to Sree about the glasses situation? She wouldn't have said that if she didn't mean it.
  • wolfpawwolfpaw Posts: 10,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Peaceorf wrote: »
    S

At what point as Norin ever walked over to the guy an grabbed his hand and held it afectionately, NEVER is the answer.

*ahem* I hate to mention, I really do, but if she had done it then the chances are that we wouldn't have seen it. So to say 'never' is just not possible.

:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 62
    Forum Member
    Sree really is embarrassing to watch. Much like Peter Sellers' Harundi Bakshi in 'The Party'.
  • AA2009AA2009 Posts: 8,378
    Forum Member
    She did try to let him down gently with the "I like taller men" thing. He'll never take the hint.
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    I just feel so uncomfortable for her, I get the impression she'd love to tell him to bugger off and give her some breathing space but she seems too nice to do that, though everyone has their limits!
  • Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sree is her pet.
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    AA2009 wrote: »
    She did try to let him down gently with the "I like taller men" thing. He'll never take the hint.

Quite. He just seems to believe what he wants to believe so unless she gets completely P***** Off and tells him in no uncertain terms that she is not interested I get the feeling he'll be hanging around her for the foreseeable:eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    poor noirin. Im very sorry for her. Maybe it will get to the point in 3 years after much following shel give him a pity f*ck to get rid
  • SylviaSylvia Posts: 14,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bigbam1231 wrote: »
    poor noirin. Im very sorry for her. Maybe it will get to the point in 3 years after much following shel give him a pity f*ck to get rid

Don't waste pity on her. She's a tough cookie. Anything she does or doesn't do is for a reason imo.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bigbam1231 wrote: »
    I don't understand this attitude. She seems fond of him. She asked him to give her a massage. Of course she is not going to have a romance with him, but there is no reason to believe she resents him. Why feel sorry for her? Do you think the massage was a case of him pinning her down, removing her shirt and forcing her to shut her eyes and smile?
  • CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has she actually told him she isn't interested? I haven't heard her thus far.
  • Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cornchips wrote: »
    She's interested in having him as a lackey :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,729
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't understand this attitude. She seems fond of him. She asked him to give her a massage. Of course she is not going to have a romance with him, but there is no reason to believe she resents him. Why feel sorry for her? Do you think the massage was a case of him pinning her down, removing her shirt and forcing her to shut her eyes and smile?

Christ, that's disturbing.
  • trollfacetrollface Posts: 13,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cornchips wrote: »

She's told people who aren't him that she doesn't like him hanging around her all the time. She's told him that he's really sweet.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Christ, that's disturbing.

yeah, thanks for the nightmares
  • MrEdgarFinchleyMrEdgarFinchley Posts: 513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    trollface wrote: »
    She's told people who aren't him that she doesn't like him hanging around her all the time. She's told him that he's really sweet.

Sounds of HM wanting their cake and eating it.
  • lucy manelucy mane Posts: 10,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Latest news on this
    Imagine if you got a piece of string, right? And you tied one end to your ankle and the other to a chair leg? Now, if you tried to run away, the chair would be right behind you. The faster you ran, the faster it would follow. Well, this is currently how Noirin is feeling about Sree.

"He's like my shadow," complained Noirin with a smile on her face, "I can't move without him being there."

"You need to tell him," said Charlie.

"I did tell him," protested Noirin. "I told him yesterday that I just wanted to be friends and I told him today."

That was the cue for Siavash to start taking the mickey, suggesting that Noirin was all for having Sree at her beck and call.

"I never tell him to make me anything," said Noirin snippily.

"Oh Sree, rub my arm a bit, oh Sree make me tea," mimicked Siavash.

"**** off!" hissed Noirin.

Charming!
    http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/blog/2e58a082f6e8bf434443c1bdab6789e5/view.c4

Waits for the female to get the blame ;)