Forum Member
✭✭
Hmmmm

Comments

• Options
    ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They'll be no stopping him in the voting if he gets to the live shows.
  • Options
    HMOHMO Posts: 42,224
    Forum Member
    Too early to say.
  • Options
    abcdabcd Posts: 1,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A definate potential winner
  • Options
    DamienSDamienS Posts: 12,463
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    he is in the top 3 boys....so a finalist I'd say
  • Options
    xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,273
    Forum Member
    DamienS wrote: »
    he is in the top 3 boys....so a finalist I'd say
    oh crap.
  • Options
    heart of glassheart of glass Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He reminds me a bit of Eggnog from a few years ago.
  • Options
    Forum Member

I think he has a better voice. Much stronger.
  • Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member

Better voice but just as bland and I imagine I'll dislike him just as much.
  • Options
    aliyah101aliyah101 Posts: 13,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Strong voice but incredibly generic, forgettable and dull.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He went from zero too hero tonight. He needs to continue to modernize himself.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

eggnog who topped the vote for most of the competition

and yes he has a much better voice, plus the scottish vote behind him
  • Options
    HughOSHughOS Posts: 2,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    aliyah101 wrote: »
    Strong voice but incredibly generic, forgettable and dull.

Pretty apt that Joe McElderry's version of The Climb was playing in the background during his audition. I think he's a lock for the mediocre contestant that lasts weeks longer than he should for this year. Yay :rolleyes:
  • Options
    aliyah101aliyah101 Posts: 13,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    HughOS wrote: »
    Pretty apt that Joe McElderry's version of The Climb was playing in the background during his audition. I think he's a lock for the mediocre contestant that lasts weeks longer than he should for this year. Yay :rolleyes:

Lol noticed the climb playing in the background. He's gonna be the Craig Colton of this series :yawn:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've got 26 mutual friends with him on Facebook, he stays about 15 minutes from me. Everything I've read in the last ten minutes has been about him. I wonder if they would say he was "amazing" if he wasn't so local to us.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    aliyah101 wrote: »
    Lol noticed the climb playing in the background. He's gonna be the Craig Colton of this series :yawn:

Craig colton who would have picked up precisely no female fans, and had to split his regional vote with a more popular marcus?

Couldnt be more different really
  • Options
    commentcomment Posts: 920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think he has potential, just need to modernise him!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 478
    Forum Member
    abcd wrote: »
    Craig colton who would have picked up precisely no female fans, and had to split his regional vote with a more popular marcus?

Couldnt be more different really

Craig Colton was just intensely annoying. More than I can put into words. Ugh!
  • Options
    GlassBalloonGlassBalloon Posts: 2,571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eoghan Quigg was the first thing that popped into my head when I saw him last night.

One of the judges needs to be straight with him and tell him singing ballads and looking cute just wont cut it. Maybe it would if his voice was less generic and his choice of ballad was more interesting or testing, but at the minute, no. I thought he and James McDonald were actually quite similar actually, not being 16 and cute obviously didnt go in James's favour
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shadow2009 wrote: »
    I've got 26 mutual friends with him on Facebook, he stays about 15 minutes from me. Everything I've read in the last ten minutes has been about him. I wonder if they would say he was "amazing" if he wasn't so local to us.

Yeah there was a similar case earlier on in the series when some lad from essex was on, he was really good in the closed room, but bombed in the arena, but that didnt stop everyone on facebook claiming he was amazing, when he was actually pretty lame
  • Options
    Nastyman69Nastyman69 Posts: 4,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DamienS wrote: »
    Hmmmm

Dull and boring? Yes!!
  • Options
    jj2jj2 Posts: 4,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One of his youtube vts say he was 13 in 2011 which would make him 15 in 2013 and under age for X Factor
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 487
    Forum Member
    jj2 wrote: »
    One of his youtube vts say he was 13 in 2011 which would make him 15 in 2013 and under age for X Factor

not necessarily. He could just have turned 16. He could have been 13 in January 2011 and have his birthday in February.so he would have been 14 in February 2011 which would make him 16 in February 2013.
  • Options
    emma555emma555 Posts: 5,268
    Forum Member
    Where are people getting these spoilers from?

Anyway, good voice, but I have zero interest in him and his inevitable 'journey'.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Eoghan Quigg was the first thing that popped into my head when I saw him last night.

One of the judges needs to be straight with him and tell him singing ballads and looking cute just wont cut it. Maybe it would if his voice was less generic and his choice of ballad was more interesting or testing, but at the minute, no. I thought he and James McDonald were actually quite similar actually, not being 16 and cute obviously didnt go in James's favour

Isn't Louis mentoring the boys this year?

He's screwed. But, he criticised Lloyd week after week (who was also 16).
  • Options
    Forum Member

Isn't Louis mentoring the boys this year?

He's screwed. But, he criticised Lloyd week after week (who was also 16).

He could improve but I don't think he'll win.