That was atrocious planning by BB

AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
Forum Member
✭✭
Evander leaving the house and Casey and Lee entering the house at the same time was abysmally poor planning.

Not only did the housemates no know what to focus on, we the viewers couldn't focus on either one.
So the impact of both situations is completely lost.

Comments

• Miss Con StrueMiss Con Strue Posts: 3,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Badly done! I wanted him to go after the punching the horse comment, but he should have had a proper focus on leaving.
  • Cracker_CakeCracker_Cake Posts: 1,478
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really really shite twist.

Giving Lee and Casey final vote, all those viewers that wasted their money voting in.
  • sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing we haven't come to expect from the pathetic producers over the years.
  • ABCZYXABCZYX Posts: 12,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It did feel anti-climactic.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Giving Lee and Casey final vote, all those viewers that wasted their money voting in.

It was a vote to save not a vote to evict, the public aren't voting for who want to leave so they can manupilate these things, I don't feel sorry for the voters they knew what was happening.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 343
    Forum Member
    sutie wrote: »
    Nothing we haven't come to expect from the pathetic producers over the years.

Most posters on here could do a better job
  • maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Agree and when they made the twist by giving it to prat Lee and Casey i knew there was an hidden agenda, and that is Lee being good friends with Luisa on the outside which im sure the producers knew that...
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ABCZYX wrote: »
    It did feel anti-climactic.

I know, surely the point where they both entered the house was THE most important thing to watch tonight.
    Yet they just piss this moment away. We saw nothing apart from them both walking down the stairs.
    Then it seemed really messy with some housemates seeing Evander off and some housemates in the background saying things to Casey and Lee.

I know that we have a bit of live feed in an hour's time...but it's too late, the moment has passed.
    They missed the window of opportunity.
  • TiwttmosTiwttmos Posts: 2,573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish they would stop messing around with the nominations with silly twists>:(
  • Cracker_CakeCracker_Cake Posts: 1,478
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CatLuna wrote: »
    It was a vote to save not a vote to evict, the public aren't voting for who want to leave so they can manupilate these things, I don't feel sorry for the voters they knew what was happening.

It was a vote to save but all those who voted for Evander must be a bit grated that the final decision of who to evict came down to Luisa's friends Lee and Casey.

I think the voter should have had the final say.
  • cooslacoosla Posts: 1,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BB is you decide who goes, well not anymore, since when did HM's have the say? Pretty disgusted with the whole thing.
    I can't remember a worse eviction night and a yet another terrible twist which has only served to anger the true BB fans yet again. Another fail for C5, I thought they were getting the message in the last few series, and with online live feed it was looking better, but once again they have returned to their useless handling of this show, rubbish twists interfereing with evictions and NO LF they really couldn't be any worse if they tried. Terrible, just terrible!!!