Options

TWO PINTS!! its on its way back!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 110
Forum Member
Hi, i just thought i say two pints is coming back, fliming starts on the 13th with two specails the other been flimed on the 18th (thou do not totally qoute me on the 2 specails bit, but im 80% sure they are)
i have got tickets to both yay! can't wait.
there is also rumours quite strong that ralf is returning....how you might say?! didn't he die?!?...well jonny dispaapered underwater and the people who was trying to help get to him found a arm with a shark...thinking it to be jonny as he had disappeared and they tell janet, jonny is washed up on a shore somewhere not knowing who is is and where he is from. explains the no apperance of him serise 7 .... but now as gaz has to chose who he wants donna or janet...who wanders back in to there lifes, his memory mostly coming back..but jonny!!! well this is two pints!!! ...like i say its only a strong rumour, hope it is a true one!
:D

Comments

• Options
    STEVE 03STEVE 03 Posts: 7,856
    Forum Member
    Wow, in a 2 Pints kind of way, this is actually quite believable. I really hope it's true, the last 2 series without Ralf Little have kind of ruined the show.

To be honest I don't think Ralf ever intended to leave 2 Pints forever anyway. From what I've heard Ralf was only busy when they where filming for the 7th series, so the writers chose to kill him off which was very much a wrong move. I think Ralf was himself surprised to hear he wouldn't be returning to the show.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 478
    Forum Member
    How can you people be excited?!?

This show is like a constant game of spot the joke. About as funny as a burning orphanage!

HOW the hell they've managed to waste the licensepayers money on this for so long is beyond me.

Irritating, stupid, puerile and NOT FUNNY.
  • Options
    AbrielAbriel Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member
    STEVE 03 wrote: »
    Wow, in a 2 Pints kind of way, this is actually quite believable. I really hope it's true, the last 2 series without Ralf Little have kind of ruined the show.

To be honest I don't think Ralf ever intended to leave 2 Pints forever anyway. From what I've heard Ralf was only busy when they where filming for the 7th series, so the writers chose to kill him off which was very much a wrong move. I think Ralf was himself surprised to hear he wouldn't be returning to the show.
    Can't imagine he'd ever be back after his comments on Buzzcocks, he seems to have plenty of other work on any way
  • Options
    Ghost WorldGhost World Posts: 7,036
    Forum Member
    minxmish82 wrote: »
    Hi, i just thought i say two pints is coming back, fliming starts on the 13th with two specails the other been flimed on the 18th (thou do not totally qoute me on the 2 specails bit, but im 80% sure they are)
    i have got tickets to both yay! can't wait.
    there is also rumours quite strong that ralf is returning....how you might say?! didn't he die?!?...well jonny dispaapered underwater and the people who was trying to help get to him found a arm with a shark...thinking it to be jonny as he had disappeared and they tell janet, jonny is washed up on a shore somewhere not knowing who is is and where he is from. explains the no apperance of him serise 7 .... but now as gaz has to chose who he wants donna or janet...who wanders back in to there lifes, his memory mostly coming back..but jonny!!! well this is two pints!!! ...like i say its only a strong rumour, hope it is a true one!
    :D
    Are you a writer on the show?
  • Options
    PinkGlitterPinkGlitter Posts: 1,199
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would actually rather pleasure myself with a kitchen knife than watch this joke of a show.
  • Options
    Simon JacksonSimon Jackson Posts: 8,687
    Forum Member
    They should have new actors in. Maybe have some of the Inbetweeners cast
  • Options
    Launch FanLaunch Fan Posts: 5,002
    Forum Member
    I doubt "Ralf" will be coming back as he has an agent that won't allow him to get out of bed for less than large five figures nowadays.

He's raking it in via the ASDA adverts, something like £250K so far from just that "northern, friendly" voiceover - so maybe he can, if he really wants to, make an appearance, but agent agreements are like marriages, it's not just his decision as the agent wants his healthy cut.

Adverts are where the money is due to the amount they are aired. The ill looking skinny actor who plays a fool lumbered with the older woman and kids with a dodgy internet connection has made well over a million from the BT ads.
  • Options
    burchybabiburchybabi Posts: 488
    Forum Member
    I love the show and read about the specials, which led people (and The Mirror) to believe it was being cancelled but I think they are only doing the specials now as a new series can't be done until 2011 when Sheriden Smith has finished Legally Blond in the west-end.

Also I heard Louise won't be in the specials but not too sure about the new series. And also highly doubt Ralf Little will be returning, but I wish it was true
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 165
    Forum Member
    Glad it back, I would like to see Ralf back but i would prefer not because it means the 2 series's would have been a waste for him now just to turn up and expect everything to be alright, it would be kind of weird.
  • Options
    alternatealternate Posts: 8,110
    Forum Member
    Someone must have done a deal with Satan to keep this on air. It can't even claim decent rating like My Family and similar dross.
  • Options
    DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    How do I get tickets to the recordings?
  • Options
    grabbigrabbi Posts: 5,428
    Forum Member
    Aatlae wrote: »
    How can you people be excited?!?

This show is like a constant game of spot the joke. About as funny as a burning orphanage!

HOW the hell they've managed to waste the licensepayers money on this for so long is beyond me.

Irritating, stupid, puerile and NOT FUNNY.

It was good... then Ralf left, and it crumbled away. These specials are a last ditch hope... but itll be done after them. No more Two Pints, and thats a good thing.