Options

STAN LEE!!! attending London Super con

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19
Forum Member
Stan lee has just been confirmed for the London Super Comic Convention in February. Seriously I was excited about this con before but Now its gone through the roof :D

http://www.londonsupercomicconvention.com/
Stan Lee, legendary comic book creator best known as the man who created the Marvel Universe, will be the headline guest at The London Super Comic Convention 2012 - his first comic convention in the UK for nearly 40 years.

Organisers of The London Super Comic Convention 2012 are going all out to make the inaugural event unique and special for all attendees, by giving them a unique opportunity to interact with Stan, who recently celebrated his 89th birthday and created many of the most enduring comic book characters and pop culture icons of the last 50 years

Attendees can look forward to having their comics signed, their photo's taken and watch Stan “The Man” in action on guest panels.

Don’t miss out on this special opportunity to see Stan Lee in 2012.

Comments

• Options
    ironjadeironjade Posts: 10,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stan Lee will turn up if you open the fridge. Get Steve Ditko to attend and then I'll be impressed.:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19
    Forum Member
    So when was the last time you saw Stan Lee at a comic convention in the UK or even Europe :)
  • Options
    mred2000mred2000 Posts: 10,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gaz2810i wrote: »
    So when was the last time you saw Stan Lee at a comic convention in the UK or even Europe :)

United Kingdom Comic Art Convention in 1995, apparently... :D