Options

Original concept for 'Perfume' by Britney finally revealed.

Chris_YoungChris_Young Posts: 111
Forum Member
http://britneyspears.breatheheavy.com/britney-spears-perfume-director-confirms-original-storyline/

Sounds like it would have been a good, 'breaking bad' style video with a solid storyline. What does everyone else think?

Comments

• Options
    cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    I really like the idea of that video concept. It would have been something different and who knows maybe the song would have done better. At least it had an interesting storyline. This isn't the first time Britney's video concepts have been changed. Remember the original Everytime and Gimme More videos? They were supposed to be much darker than they ended up being.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 122
    Forum Member
    This sounds much better then what we got in the end
  • Options
    LinseyapLinseyap Posts: 5,748
    Forum Member
    I don't know why they have to water her videos down so much, there is a lot worse out there and at least it would be more interesting than semi-naked women writhing around which most music videos consist of these days.
  • Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Britney is a huge breaking bad fan so that would be lovely for her to incoporate that in a video. Her videos are very watered down these days. I think the last decent video she did was Piece of me and Till the world ends, which were actually relevant to what the song was about.
  • Options
    Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hold It against me was a great video visually impactful if messy :)>
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 121
    Forum Member
    Such a shame this never came to be. Completely ruined the streak of awesome Britney/Joseph Khan videos.

At least Work Bitch was her best video for years.