Affair gone wrong (and bizarre): What happened between SEAN YOUNG and JAMES WOODS?

2»

Comments

• mr mugglesmr muggles Posts: 4,601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's a new interview with Sean Young in The Guardian if anyone is interested.

http://www.theguardian.com/film/2015/mar/26/blade-runner-sean-young-interview

Thanks m8! Kinda proves what i've felt all along about her. She's sharp & has been outspoken, but, as a woman, she's been dealt a real blow by Hollywood establishment.

Sobering & a true point with the Downey Jr resemblance too.

I've always hoped that sometime down the line, she could pick up character roles.

Can anyone remember her in 'Tender Is The Night'? it was a Beeb 6 parter back in the mid 80's with Peter Strauss & Mary Steenburger? It was a high end production based on Fiztgerald's book, she was brilliant in that too. Its never had a dvd release though.:(
  • SuperwombleSuperwomble Posts: 4,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for that Guardian article. I always thought Sean Young was an actress that Hollywood rejected to spite themselves, even though she was difficult (and it would seem from that article she had reason) I think she had such presence on screen that she could have been one of the true greats, but we will never know. Personally I find her one of the most compelling, watchable and beautiful actresses of that particular generation.