What Deana and Adam situation?

Comments

• cyberwarcyberwar Posts: 4,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deana should not be talking about nominations and tactics, she is one of the biggest game player in the house.

Adam has every right to be offended, as she mentioned his name in her tactics of the game.

When Conor or Caroline talk nominations, every one is cursing them, different for princess deana!:rolleyes:
  • emptyboxemptybox Posts: 13,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    clarence12 wrote: »
    some daily star article :yawn::yawn:

Apparently its the gospel of truth, with gems like Luke A perving onthe girls in the shower, and Chris being a racist... in other news, pigs were seen flying!

Ah right. :D
    No wonder they didn't want to say where they were getting that from.
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Even when what happened appears on tonight's HLs it'll be a highly edited version so we'll never know EXACTLY what occurred
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,038
    Forum Member
    emptybox wrote: »
    What's this about, and where are you getting this from?

Do you just mean she will be punished for talking about nominations?

She called him a bumbaclot whatever that is, apparently its a racial slur
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well we know he will be up, he is on Caroline and conors hit list, Truth can hurt, how about someone giving Caroline some
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,038
    Forum Member
    some daily star article :yawn::yawn:

Apparently its the gospel of truth, with gems like Luke A perving onthe girls in the shower, and Chris being a racist... in other news, pigs were seen flying!

They didn't invent the story they often embellish but the quotes will be true
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 745
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    moleymo wrote: »

It's not a racial slur.

This is about the nomination talk.
  • kimotagkimotag Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • clarence12clarence12 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rapidly going off Adam
  • ElectricBoy171ElectricBoy171 Posts: 20,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really don't understand why he has taken such offence. All she said was that her and him were the targets next week. Now Adam and Lauren are against her?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 208
    Forum Member
    Rapidly going off Adam

lol, did you even like him to begin with?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    moleymo wrote: »

It's not actually a racial slur, that's just their take on it, it's a Jamaican word for our c word and apparently Deana didn't know what it meant anyway, Adam had to explain it to her according to the Daily Slur.
  • clarence12clarence12 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cash777 wrote: »
    lol, did you even like him to begin with?

I did, but he's got his knickers massively in a twist; he moved beds, accused her of selling out TO THE INSIDERS.

He has been ranting and raving about his team, "were all friends" and he sells her out at the first opportunity without letting her defend herself, to the people they all dislike intensely?

Thats a massive betrayal.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 208
    Forum Member
    if you say so :rolleyes:
  • cyberwarcyberwar Posts: 4,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sasparella wrote: »
    It's not actually a racial slur, that's just their take on it, it's a Jamaican word for our c word and apparently Deana didn't know what it meant anyway, Adam had to explain it to her according to the Daily Slur.

Don't be fooled, she knew what it meant, she would never of said it otherwise. She forgot herself and then realised she better behave innocent! like she does the victim.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cyberwar wrote: »
    Don't be fooled, she knew what it meant, she would never of said it otherwise. She forgot herself and then realised she better behave innocent! like she does the victim.

Doesn't matter if she knew what it ment or not ...it's equivalent of saying c*nt. last time I checked that's not a racial term.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I really don't understand why he has taken such offence. All she said was that her and him were the targets next week. Now Adam and Lauren are against her?

As I understand it he was okay with what Deana about her and him being up next week when he thought that was said to Sara, but he got really upset when he found out it was said to Luke A and Lauren.

Cany anyone confirm if I've got that right??
  • kimotagkimotag Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Outsiders discuss the issue, with Caroline and Luke S thinking Adam's overreacting and Conor keen to stick the boot in!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duStgrTJUcs&feature=g-all-u
  • MercierMercier Posts: 756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    qg2010 wrote: »
    Doesn't matter if she knew what it ment or not ...it's equivalent of saying c*nt. last time I checked that's not a racial term.

Then I take it you've never been to France?
  • mary03mary03 Posts: 6,281
    Forum Member
    kimotag wrote: »

Looking at this latest clip I think Sara makes a valid point regarding the mix up when Adam initially thought that it was some kind of betrayal with Deana discussing his name with Sara (whom he sees as an insider given that she nommed two of his friends), but then Luke A agrees with Sara that Adam is mixing her name up in it when it was in fact him that had the discussion with Deana.

My take on it is that Adam has got the wrong end of the stick by whatever it was that Deana said in mentioning his name. He has obviously thought that Deana was colluding with the enemy, as in Sara because she nommed Lauren and Luke A. But I also think Sara makes a valid point in asking why Adam would take offense if Deana had said the same thing to her instead of Luke A because she wouldn't fall out with Adam about it. And now she's peeved off at Adam's reaction to it all by moving beds.

Does seem a bit overdramatic on Adam's part unless there's other things going on that we're yet aware of.
  • -Sid--Sid- Posts: 29,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kimotag wrote: »
    The Outsiders discuss the issue, with Caroline and Luke S thinking Adam's overreacting and Conor keen to stick the boot in!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duStgrTJUcs&feature=g-all-u

Even Luke S appears to be defending Deana, but Conor's having none of it. He's intent on manipulating the situation so that Deana is seen as the bad guy, regardless of the facts.

I'm not washing my hands of Adam, even friends fall out in the Big Brother house from time to time. But I'm disappointed by his reaction to what is a perfectly logical conclusion that Deana has come to.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    -Sid- wrote: »
    Even Luke S appears to be defending Deana, but Conor's having none of it. He's intent on manipulating the situation so that Deana is seen as the bad guy, regardless of the facts.

I'm not washing my hands of Adam, even friends fall out in the Big Brother house from time to time. But I'm disappointed by his reaction to what is a perfectly logical conclusion that Deana has come to.

Conor is the only one of the Insiders that seems to have a problem with Deana
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mercier wrote: »
    Then I take it you've never been to France?

Last time I check big brother was not filled there.

1. bloodclot
    a jamaican derived curse word that can sometimes be used the way as "****". the same can be said for bumboclot
    yo!! wha de bloodclot ah go on here?!
    (what the **** is going on here?!)

Equivalent of the fword and rappers even use it in songs.
  • bradvillabradvilla Posts: 7,288
    Forum Member
    Sorry but did I read this bit right?

"Wallowing in self-pity, Deana muttered “I’m so disappointed in myself. This is the fourth time I’ve broken the rules... I was only trying to cheer Luke A up.”

Fourth time?? There was the nom talk the other day, but what about the other 2??? Are they covering for her???
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't believe this guy was in a gang and went to prison. He's a total baby!