The Walking Dead - Season 4 (UK Pace)

Comments

• koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    deans6571 wrote: »

Trailer looks awsome - looks like Rick and the gang are gonna kick BUTT this season...!!!

I hope so, they were right wimps last season.

Rick needs to get his mojo back.
  • grilligrilli Posts: 1,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think I would have preferred the show to start up again on the Friday - its a perfect time slot and sure that there would be more viewers on a Friday night than a Monday but hey ho - it is what it is!

Trailer looks awsome - looks like Rick and the gang are gonna kick BUTT this season...!!!

it would be a great friday night show but it doesnt get shown in the US until Sundays so we wouldnt get it first.
  • Marti SMarti S Posts: 5,781
    Forum Member
    Think I would have preferred the show to start up again on the Friday - its a perfect time slot and sure that there would be more viewers on a Friday night than a Monday but hey ho - it is what it is!

I wouldn't be surprised if it gets repeated Friday night anyway
  • TardisSteveTardisSteve Posts: 8,077
    Forum Member
    I hope so, they were right wimps last season.

even when rick took a bite out of the gang members neck, that was not rick being a wimp
  • koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    even when rick took a bite out of the gang members neck, that was not rick being a wimp

He was just getting his mojo back then but for most of the season he wasn't.
    Forum Member
    He was just getting his mojo back then but for most of the season he wasn't.

well he is only human, the survivors have been through alot, the attack on the prison, finding a safe place and nearly getting killed, then attacked by the gang members, as far as he knows his (maybe nit his but still) daughter was eaten by walkers, that is alot, poor guy was shaking after what he did to the biker, i did love when he said, they are screwing with the wrong people
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not sure anyone is interested but they are running Walking Dead season 4 as of this this Saturday on freeview channel 30 (Channel 5*).

So if you are missing your fix of walkers, Rick and Co. then you can see the fourth season again. I was thinking of watching it to pick up on the things I missed first time.
  • CaminoCamino Posts: 13,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought the new series was starting tonight? is it a repeat can someone let me know which season is the new one please :confused:
  • swingalegswingaleg Posts: 103,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Camino wrote: »
    I thought the new series was starting tonight? is it a repeat can someone let me know which season is the new one please :confused:

Tonight on 5* is episode 1 of series 4

I think they call it 'new series' because it's not been shown on channel 5 or the spin off channels before

The new 'new series' is series 5 which is starting on Fox in a few weeks time and which will probably be on channel 5 next year sometime
  • cody jarrettcody jarrett Posts: 1,944
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Freeview premiere of season 4 starts tonight at 10pm on 5* with a double bill.

SORRY, I did a quick search and found this thread and then discovered a new one for 5*pace. Ignore this thread if you don't want spoilers.
  • CaminoCamino Posts: 13,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    swingaleg wrote: »
    Tonight on 5* is episode 1 of series 4

I think they call it 'new series' because it's not been shown on channel 5 or the spin off channels before

The new 'new series' is series 5 which is starting on Fox in a few weeks time and which will probably be on channel 5 next year sometime

thank you :)
  • deans6571deans6571 Posts: 6,137
    Forum Member
    ...lets get this thread back up to the top of the forums - it seems to have been buried!!!

.....only a few weeks to go until we see Rick and the gang, kick butt, when they figure out a way to escape from that cargo container!!
  • linkinpark875linkinpark875 Posts: 29,700
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ...lets get this thread back up to the top of the forums - it seems to have been buried!!!

.....only a few weeks to go until we see Rick and the gang, kick butt, when they figure out a way to escape from that cargo container!!

Yep looking forward to it.

I gave The Strain a go on Watch but wasn't impressed.
  • soransoran Posts: 1,646
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is a new "Bad Lip Reading" video out :D This one is brilliant! Check out Carl's rap towards the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6BsMzc9mMs
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 91
    Forum Member
    soran wrote: »
    There is a new "Bad Lip Reading" video out :D This one is brilliant! Check out Carl's rap towards the end.

I've just watched it thank you it was brilliant really funny
    Forum Member
    ...ONE WEEK PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!

Time to kick BUTT............!!!!
  • JenzenJenzen Posts: 7,364
    Forum Member

Oh that was the best one I seen yet from those guys. Brilliant!! Thx for the link

Carl Poppa! :D
  • sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member

Thank you so much! That was brilliant!
  • soransoran Posts: 1,646
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Carl Poppa has proved so popular, that they have made a complete song and music video for it. :D
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9aM9Ch97U8
    Forum Member
    .....can someone please rename this thread to Season 5!!!!
  • Marti SMarti S Posts: 5,781
    Forum Member

You need to start a new thread, most of this thread is to do with Season 4
  • Mark39LondonMark39London Posts: 3,977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Marti S wrote: »
    You need to start a new thread, most of this thread is to do with Season 4

Someone has already started a Season 5 thread here.
    Forum Member
    Someone has already started a Season 5 thread here.

we need a separate season 5 UK thread
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,182
    Forum Member
    Epic season 5 opener. Carol is just a beast these days. Her character has evolved so much more than other's. She's almost not the same person.

I don't see how Gareth is going to redeem himself with Rick and the group after what they witnessed. Truly horrific scenes at the troff of doom.

Tyrese is becoming one of my favourites too. How can you not love a dude that is so protective over a child?

Only criticism is the group is rather large now and I worry how they will go about developing so many characters without completely ignoring others. I guess they might have to kill off a few?
  • PompeyBillPompeyBill Posts: 7,409
    Forum Member
    Any chance of you not posting comments about Season 5 in a Season 4 thread? >:(