Options

The John James & Josie Appreciation Thread (Part 225)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lizzy66 wrote: »
    Good for her :) Hope it works for her, that's quite a sensible approach.
    I am trying to give up smoking, unfortunately my chosen outlet is the glass of wine I promise myself if I make it through the day without smoking :eek:

My only vice is chocolate. If I could live on it, I would. Not a healthy vice but then it wouldn't be a true vice so all in moderation as the saying goes.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is it that time of the month when we are due a Rabita visit Wendy or have 'they' given up the ghost..........?x
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MagStar10 wrote: »
    Not into the whole ghost/ mediums/ fortune tellers etc myself :eek: but each to there own :D
    Maggi X

No offence taken :eek::p xx
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    the tv is shite after Adele don't know what to make of todays posts esp the ????????? one, did ye's know a Dorris is an admin in the Josie fan club , is that yer mans sister ???anyway not to many posts on the JJJAG the day well wit time is the cam-twit thing at ,forgot to put in her other name is Sanwo, not much craic happening anywhere bbl to find out time :)
  • Options
    WendilumsWendilums Posts: 18,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DeanaLou wrote: »
    Is it that time of the month when we are due a Rabita visit Wendy or have 'they' given up the ghost..........?x

Never give up on Rabita and her youtubes Shoutout for RABITA can we have a nice youtube please love :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    the tv is shite after Adele don't know what to make of todays posts esp the ????????? one, did ye's know a Dorris is an admin in the Josie fan club , is that yer mans sister ???anyway not to many posts on the JJJAG the day well wit time is the cam-twit thing at ,forgot to put in her other name is Sanwo, not much craic happening anywhere bbl to find out time :)

Do you mean DorisSanwo, Maureen, as that is Josie's private FB account. Didn't know she was an admin though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,413
    Forum Member
    Evening all :)

Need help. :eek: just got lappy back. Daughters bf was downloading stuff for me. It was still switched on .. Went on twitter for a wee while. Screen is now all shuddery and freezing. Can't shut it down or do anything!!! :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sbyres25 wrote: »

Need help. :eek: just got lappy back. Daughters bf was downloading stuff for me. It was still switched on .. Went on twitter for a wee while. Screen is now all shuddery and freezing. Can't shut it down or do anything!!! :eek:

Hello Joyce.
    Disconnect from the mains and take the battery out for a few mins then reconnect. Hope it works. x
  • Options
    sueblooresuebloore Posts: 7,481
    Forum Member
    well its a goodnight from me, see you all tomorrow xxx
  • Options
    Lizzy66Lizzy66 Posts: 447
    Forum Member

Try pressing the off button but hold it down for a few seconds. Should close it down.x
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Click the toolbar to minimise the screen Joyce, go have a ciggie then open up a new explorer page & open again. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    suebloore wrote: »
    well its a goodnight from me, see you all tomorrow xxx

Night Sue :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Lizzy66 wrote: »
    Try pressing the off button but hold it down for a few seconds. Should close it down.x

Duh!!!! Never thought of that. Thanks lizzy that's worked. :)
  • Options
    Lizzy66Lizzy66 Posts: 447
    Forum Member
    Duh!!!! Never thought of that. Thanks lizzy that's worked. :)

Wow - Im a computer expert now!

Not really, it happened to me yesterday, I phoned Sky, and thats what they told me to do:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hello Joyce.
    Disconnect from the mains and take the battery out for a few mins then reconnect. Hope it works. x

Thanks DL :) it's off now. I'm such a technophobe!!! :o first time posting with new iPad. Wish I'd taken it to Dublin and got some lessons from Maggi and Barbara., :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks DL :) it's off now. I'm such a technophobe!!! :o first time posting with new iPad. Wish I'd taken it to Dublin and got some lessons from Maggi and Barbara., :o

Didn't realize it was an ipad.....duh.....lol. Glad it is ok now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Didn't realize it was an ipad.....duh.....lol. Glad it is ok now.

It's me that's confusing you DL lol it was the lappy that froze DL :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Night Sue :sleep:
    Evening Joyce, think Barbara knows a lot more than me :o would have been better if I had bought the wifi connection :eek: only downside is no Flash Player so you can't watch some youtubes or some clips :(
    Maggi X
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Night Sue :sleep:
    Evening Joyce, think Barbara knows a lot more than me :o would have been better if I had bought the wifi connection :eek: only downside is no Flash Player so you can't watch some youtubes or some clips :(
    Maggi X

Hi Maggi...think this one has wifi connection. :confused: could be wrong though knowing me lol. I'm well jel of that lot in Oxford aren't you? :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Maggi...think this one has wifi connection. :confused: could be wrong though knowing me lol. I'm well jel of that lot in Oxford aren't you? :(

If you're using it now you have the wifi connection the same as your lappy :rolleyes: I just meant I should have paid the 10 euro in the hotel and I would have been able to use it there :eek: You'll find it brilliant to take away on holidays :) I'm so jealous of the Oxford crew :( looking forward to all the reports and hopefully the twitcam :rolleyes::D
    Maggi X
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Oxford Massive are on the bus heading back to the hotel - straight on the twitcam upon their return so stand by your beds lol should be fun :D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    If you're using it now you have the wifi connection the same as your lappy :rolleyes: I just meant I should have paid the 10 euro in the hotel and I would have been able to use it there :eek: You'll find it brilliant to take away on holidays :) I'm so jealous of the Oxford crew :( looking forward to all the reports and hopefully the twitcam :rolleyes::D
    Maggi X

Wish we were there :(

When's the twit cam? :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wendilums wrote: »
    The Oxford Massive are on the bus heading back to the hotel - straight on the twitcam upon their return so stand by your beds lol should be fun :D:D:D:D:D

Will you post the link Wendy please? Thank you.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Will you post the link Wendy please? Thank you.

Will do don't you worry Deana :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Wendilums wrote: »
    The Oxford Massive are on the bus heading back to the hotel - straight on the twitcam upon their return so stand by your beds lol should be fun :D:D:D:D:D[/

Oh goody....will hang on for a bit then :):):)
This discussion has been closed.