X Factor Season 10: The Official Bootcamp Spoiler Page!!

WeekendDudeWeekendDude Posts: 228
Forum Member
Hey this is a new thread for the bootcamp spoilers.

Iv been reading contestant tweets and it sounds like there jetting off tomorrow for bootcamp tho I thought it wasn't until Saturday and Sunday

Comments

• RealityRulerRealityRuler Posts: 501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hey this is a new thread for the bootcamp spoilers.

Iv been reading contestant tweets and it sounds like there jetting off tomorrow for bootcamp tho I thought it wasn't until Saturday and Sunday

Starts tomorrow mate, then they whittle it down and it goes live In front of audiences Sat/Sun
  • WeekendDudeWeekendDude Posts: 228
    Forum Member
    Starts tomorrow mate, then they whittle it down and it goes live In front of audiences Sat/Sun

How you know this mate?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How you know this mate?

Well I'm presuming they whittle it down otherwise there would be no point of Thursday/Friday. Say reason as you mate, everyone on twitter PLUS heard that ages ago (the dates) Can't remember who from though.
    Forum Member
    Yeah mate I suppose, they usually whittle acts down before they sing to an audience so it must be tomorrow or Friday. Iv noticed that some contestants have made their twitters private(some which I was able to access a few days ago) and alot of contestants are in london ATM

We will get more info tomorrow :)
    Forum Member
    Well I'm presuming they whittle it down otherwise there would be no point of Thursday/Friday. Say reason as you mate, everyone on twitter PLUS heard that ages ago (the dates) Can't remember who from though.

Mate it does start tomorrow, I search a contestant on Instagram, they had a photo up of his band and everyone saying good luck for tomorrow and he also put a photo up of wembley stage and said below it "I wonder what this monster has in store for us tomorrow", he also said in a comment that he's at bootcamp for 4days.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mate it does start tomorrow, I search a contestant on Instagram, they had a photo up of his band and everyone saying good luck for tomorrow and he also put a photo up of wembley stage and said below it "I wonder what this monster has in store for us tomorrow", he also said in a comment that he's at bootcamp for 4days.

Wicked mate :) Yeah forgot to say someone said something about "a scary 4 days ahead"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 42
    Forum Member
    I dropped my friend off yesterday in London, as he was meeting up with some other contestants. Bootcamp starts today at around 1230. The contestants can be asked to leave "at any point" - so I am back on standby just in case he does not get through to the audience stage. Apparently they will know their judge today - we are hoping for Sharon or Gary. They apparently are being given a song to learn overnight.
    Forum Member
    I dropped my friend off yesterday in London, as he was meeting up with some other contestants. Bootcamp starts today at around 1230. The contestants can be asked to leave "at any point" - so I am back on standby just in case he does not get through to the audience stage. Apparently they will know their judge today - we are hoping for Sharon or Gary. They apparently are being given a song to learn overnight.

Yeah I read somewhere about them been given a judge before bootcamp starts and that they will have like separate sessions on sat and Sunday with their categories....can't wait. I know someone who got through to bootcamp. Don't tak to them but know their family and know them to see
    Forum Member
    Yeah I read somewhere about them been given a judge before bootcamp starts and that they will have like separate sessions on sat and Sunday with their categories....can't wait. I know someone who got through to bootcamp. Don't tak to them but know their family and know them to see

This is basically one of my best mates, so have been planning, sorting etc since initial audition at old Trafford ages ago, then the room stage, then Wembley and now this. Been there for the emails, the song choices etc - it really has opened my eyes. But it sounds like bootcamp should be quite exciting and different this year.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    according to The Sun, judges are being told their categories today BEFORE bootcamp starts for the first time

could be nonsense of course
  • Grof_GriffGrof_Griff Posts: 306
    Forum Member
    Bex. wrote: »
    according to The Sun, judges are being told their categories today BEFORE bootcamp starts for the first time

could be nonsense of course

Read the post above, which makes me think it's true :D

It wouldn't be the first time, either, they did it this way for series 1-3, and I thought it worked a lot better :)

Does anyone have any ideas how they'd do it for the arena part, though? There's only three sessions, but four categories, and they surely wouldn't all be judging together, having already disbanded :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Louis is going to get the Overs again.
  • Grof_GriffGrof_Griff Posts: 306
    Forum Member
    Louis is going to get the Overs again.

I think so too... ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Grof_Griff wrote: »
    Read the post above, which makes me think it's true :D

It wouldn't be the first time, either, they did it this way for series 1-3, and I thought it worked a lot better :)

Does anyone have any ideas how they'd do it for the arena part, though? There's only three sessions, but four categories, and they surely wouldn't all be judging together, having already disbanded :confused:

oh right sorry, don't remember that far back :o
    Forum Member
    Has anyone heard anything about bootcamp today
  • d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    Has anyone heard anything about bootcamp today

Only thing I've seen on Twitter is a pic of the judges speaking to the contestants here: https://twitter.com/marksidaway/status/365536228239605760/photo/1
    Forum Member
    d56 wrote: »
    Only thing I've seen on Twitter is a pic of the judges speaking to the contestants here: https://twitter.com/marksidaway/status/365536228239605760/photo/1

Cool, looks like it's the groups and a few of the overs in that picture. You can see shelly from last year. I wanna know more haha
  • ScoreScore Posts: 17,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Categories revealed:
    X Factor spoiler: @GaryBarlow has groups, @NicoleScherzy the girls, Louis the boys & @MrsSOsbourne the Overs.

https://mobile.twitter.com/mirrorjeffers
    Forum Member
    Does anyone know if the contestants sung today or did any go home?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 486
    Forum Member
    If this is true I actually wanted Nicole to have the groups and Gary the girls
  • rattierattie Posts: 7,050
    Forum Member

Thanks for keeping us up to date, much appreciated. I'm going on Sunday and so hoping the Tenors of Rock get through that far. Seen them live quite a lot and they're brilliant.
    Forum Member
    Well my friend has not gone home yet!!!!!!!!!! Phew, we are all on hot coals basically all day. Half go home today!, He knows who his judge is - can't say, sorry! They have been given a song to learn and will be going on stage later to perform with a dance routine (he's not the best dancer in the world!). But as I say, half are going home today, so its another nervous wait by the phone.
    Forum Member
    Anthony has now been paired up with two others in a group, they have been given a song to sing and they are making up a dance rutine - having seen rough copy of their practice - I am worried! Anthony and dancing do not go together well - it looks like joseph Whelan is also in this group of 3. We are overjoyed with Sharon as the mentor (can say now apparently - phew)
  • shraineshraine Posts: 2,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Serena soya and lee lambert have deleted me off Facebook lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 489
    Forum Member
    shraine wrote: »
    Serena soya and lee lambert have deleted me off Facebook lol

are they at bootcamp?