Loreen - Heal (Official Discussion Thread) OUT 24TH OCTOBER

2»

Comments

• cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Ended up at No 71 in the UK Album charts and No 31 in the Digital Album Charts :( Shame that great stuff like this flops but crap like One Direction ends up at No 1 :rolleyes:
  • Ally_BowieAlly_Bowie Posts: 618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Everytime is absolutely stunning. My favorite track on the album so far...
  • benana93benana93 Posts: 1,540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree. Everytime is really beautiful, particularly at the beginning. The album's really good too. Hopefully it'll do well enough so she can release more albums in the future.
  • Ally_BowieAlly_Bowie Posts: 618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    benana93 wrote: »
    I agree. Everytime is really beautiful, particularly at the beginning. The album's really good too. Hopefully it'll do well enough so she can release more albums in the future.
    Yeah, i love the beginning...it sounds very raw and off the cuff, like a jam almost...
    Forum Member
    Ally_Bowie wrote: »
    Everytime is absolutely stunning. My favorite track on the album so far...

I love that song. Perfect song for a cold and wet morning :p In My Head is also one that gets played a lot by me. It's rather apt for me right now ;)
  • Starry EyedStarry Eyed Posts: 1,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ended up at No 71 in the UK Album charts and No 31 in the Digital Album Charts :( Shame that great stuff like this flops but crap like One Direction ends up at No 1 :rolleyes:

I don't let it bother me much as chart music buyers tend to not be music fans, as such. I don't mean that in a snobby way just that people who only buy stuff they see advertised and don't bother to dig deeper probably just don't care much about what they listen to. People who look beyond the mainstream charts on the other hand...well, I think we come at music from an entirely different angle.

Hopefully Loreen will continue to make albums anyway as she's amazing. I love her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Heal's awesome and so is Loreen :)
    Forum Member
    Korranh wrote: »
    Heal's awesome and so is Loreen :)

What are your favourite songs from it?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,452
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she should release "See You Again"..

http://youtu.be/E0lGZAtffA4

It's very commercial sounding and might make "Euphoria" fans buy the album it's got that Euphoria vibe.
    Shame her music didn't take off over here. She is such a talent
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 169
    Forum Member
    One of if not my best album of 2012, my fave is If Shes The One.

Only slight downfall is the version on Sober preder the original.
  • FanFromHollandFanFromHolland Posts: 5,987
    Forum Member
    Everytime should be the next single
    Forum Member
    Everytime should be the next single

I agree. It really needs a dramatic, wintery video to go with it as it's more of a winter song than a summer one. It's one of my favourites off the album :D