Options

X-Factor review of episode 5 -and Chloe- now online!

ahrimaniacahrimaniac Posts: 981
Forum Member
✭✭
Sorry I'm late in posting this. I got banned from DS for 48 hours. MY BAD.

I don't care much for Chloe, thats for sure.

http://thenumber18.wordpress.com/

Comments

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And a bump for the evening crowd!
  • Options
    Hogs HeadHogs Head Posts: 21,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, a quality in-depth review of the episode, great going! How long did it take you to write? Are you a writer? You have a professional style which makes the blog a particularly enjoyable read!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hee! What a lovely post - thank you. Not a professional writer, no (I wish), but a very quick typist!
  • Options
    flowerduckflowerduck Posts: 1,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hogs Head wrote: »
    Wow, a quality in-depth review of the episode, great going! How long did it take you to write? Are you a writer? You have a professional style which makes the blog a particularly enjoyable read!

Agreed :)

Great writing style and certainly straight to the point! :o:D

I didn't watch the last episode but going from your blog I think I will..if only to see the camel toe :eek:

Nice work!!:)
  • Options
    Hogs HeadHogs Head Posts: 21,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ahrimaniac wrote: »
    Hee! What a lovely post - thank you. Not a professional writer, no (I wish), but a very quick typist!

You should definitely consider a career in writing at some point or another - that is if you haven't already! :D Keep up the good work!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Now see I'd love a career in writing but how far can you go writing nasty comments about talentless hussies? :)
  • Options
    tommygunnertommygunner Posts: 4,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now see I'd love a career in writing but how far can you go writing nasty comments about talentless hussies? :)

Perez Hilton has done well.
  • Options
    carolineglasgowcarolineglasgow Posts: 828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry I'm late in posting this. I got banned from DS for 48 hours. MY BAD.

I don't care much for Chloe, thats for sure.

http://thenumber18.wordpress.com/

I was once sent a warning for a reason that still perplexes me. I disagree with the amoral undertones of Chloe but, in the interests of free speech, I'm happy that you were able to write elsewhere and start this thread.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've been sat at work reading that, and had to try to stop myself from giggling - I must have looked very odd (well, odder than usual).

Great work, reminiscent of Grace Dent's old BB blogs.
  • Options
    iloathedanniiiloathedannii Posts: 1,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was once sent a warning for a reason that still perplexes me. I disagree with the amoral undertones of Chloe but, in the interests of free speech, I'm happy that you were able to write elsewhere and start this thread.

I agree with everything you said about nasty girl Chloe. She's utterly revolting.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tommy_tank wrote: »
    I've been sat at work reading that, and had to try to stop myself from giggling - I must have looked very odd (well, odder than usual).

Great work, reminiscent of Grace Dent's old BB blogs.

That's OK, I sometimes write the thing at work :D