There is a huge. hugh, HUGE David Beckham story going to break at some point

Comments

• JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Not necessarily. In Touch prints all sorts of libellous 'exclusive' rubbish about other people every week, affairs based on 'sources' and 'a pal said' and 'onlookers' and 'a friend told us'...

But it's not too difficult to believe it's true, considering his track record...

Boo!!!! Good lord I am such a bad person hoping for scandal :o
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hmm. It's In Touch Magazine... the one that has Angie and Brad splitting every week and Brad going back to Aniston... .not the most reliable of sources

beckham betrayal

If it's true, I feel so sorry for VB.

Why?. Think l'll save my sympathy for some more deserving cause.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IF this is true then it would explain the Dave visits "Thai Massage Parlour" weird and seemingly innocuous stories from earlier in the week as this would stop any super-injunctions.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't believe that David Beckham of all people has to pay for it.
  • Tulip19Tulip19 Posts: 3,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know if I should post it here, but I just heard...

http://twitter.com/dale_jenkins/status/25202195641

I've read veiled references to that in the alledged saucy secrets thread.
  • CRMCRM Posts: 11,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/09/22/irma-nici-david-beckham-_n_734603.html

Big deal, really. I'm surprised that news of his same sex indiscretions haven't broken.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JoTaylor wrote: »
    Boo!!!! Good lord I am such a bad person hoping for scandal :o

:D When/if it hits other media and if this alleged hooker speaks, then yeah, he's well and truly f*ked. But I'm just saying, re In Touch, not the most reliable source....
  • teenagemartyrteenagemartyr Posts: 6,782
    Forum Member
    Somehow, I think the gay/secret kid rumours are more believable than this.

I'll be watching this one closely though. Time will tell.
  • IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought that his voice finally broke :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    [/B]

Why?. Think l'll save my sympathy for some more deserving cause.

Why what? Why shouldn't I feel sorry for her? What's so not deserving about her? If you don't like her, fine, but by asking me why, you're suggesting she's not worth feeling sorry for?
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why what? Why shouldn't I feel sorry for her? What's so not deserving about her? If you don't like her, fine, but by asking me why, you're suggesting she's not worth feeling sorry for?

If it is true, l was just wondering why you would feel sorry for her. It wont be the first time he has deceived her, so she knows what he is like, and decided to stick with him , so whats to feel sorry for. . And by the way, l do not dislike Victoria.
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    IF this is true then it would explain the Dave visits "Thai Massage Parlour" weird and seemingly innocuous stories from earlier in the week as this would stop any super-injunctions.

As it's in the US press, would someone be able to get something smiliar to a super injunction in the States?

Does sort of explain the massage parlour story if the UK press had wind this was coming
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67
    Forum Member
    INTOUCH have kicked our boy right into touch
    http://bit.ly/dh0uCh
  • labelsandlovelabelsandlove Posts: 1,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was expecting a different Beckham story.

http://twitter.com/holymoly

:eek:;)
    Forum Member
    As it's in the US press, would someone be able to get something smiliar to a super injunction in the States?

Does sort of explain the massage parlour story if the UK press had wind this was coming

The thing I found odd about the massage parlour story was how far into the papers it was (well the paper I saw it in!).

I'd have thought they'd have gone straight to front page with that little tale.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tommy_tank wrote: »
    I can't believe that David Beckham of all people has to pay for it.
    I can think of two reasons - 1 it feels less like cheating 2 you're paying for sex and silence.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    If it is true, l was just wondering why you would feel sorry for her. It wont be the first time he has deceived her, so she knows what he is like, and decided to stick with him , so whats to feel sorry for. . And by the way, l do not dislike Victoria.

That's very black and white. Knowing what he's like is not the same thing as knowing he's going to do the same thing again. She really seems to love him, people forgive for all sorts of reasons. The fact, if this is true, that he's publicly humiliated and screwed around on her again is just such a shitty betrayal after him playing reformed family man and happy families for so long for his public image.
  • slslsslsls Posts: 2,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know if I should post it here, but I just heard...

http://twitter.com/dale_jenkins/status/25202195641

Oh FFS people are so gullible and Twitter is so reliable with the Gerrard rumours and all.

And it's not the Beckham story because THIS is:

http://www.holymoly.com/celebrity-news/david-beckham-prostitute-another-us-mag-alleges-2007-claridges-shenanigans49022

That's actually genuinely been reported in the states, I'm assuming someone's heard a big story was coming out and assumed it was the kid when in fact it's hookers.

EDIT: Whoops, should have read the whole thread first but I still think that story about him having a kid is a pile of shit.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2007?! Beckhams are now taking legal action against in touch. Also holy moly said he thought it was another story, so I think we are left with gay? Or lovechild? Apparently NOTW nearly broke it last year??
  • slslsslsls Posts: 2,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JoTaylor wrote: »
    The thing I found odd about the massage parlour story was how far into the papers it was (well the paper I saw it in!).

I'd have thought they'd have gone straight to front page with that little tale.

Yes but it's a reputable massage place and not one that offers happy finishes which is why it was buried in side. He wasn't actually doing anything wrong them.
    Forum Member
    slsls wrote: »
    Oh FFS people are so gullible and Twitter is so reliable with the Gerrard rumours and all.

And it's not the Beckham story because THIS is:

http://www.holymoly.com/celebrity-news/david-beckham-prostitute-another-us-mag-alleges-2007-claridges-shenanigans49022

That's actually genuinely been reported in the states, I'm assuming someone's heard a big story was coming out and assumed it was the kid when in fact it's hookers.

There's no need to "FFS" at anybody; the first line of the forum terms and conditions is "please treat other users with respect". You'd be wise to abide by it.

And if you had any sense of context you would realise that the thread was started before the prostitute story was released.
    Forum Member
    kimmyangel wrote: »
    2007?! Beckhams are now taking legal action against in touch. Also holy moly said he thought it was another story, so I think we are left with gay? Or lovechild? Apparently NOTW nearly broke it last year??

I don't blame them. If it is indeed 2007 then it's obviously old ground for the couple (they've either gotten over it or it just didn't happen) and it isn't really in the public interest as it occurred so long ago.
    Forum Member
    slsls wrote: »
    Yes but it's a reputable massage place and not one that offers happy finishes which is why it was buried in side. He wasn't actually doing anything wrong them.

Sorry - I didnt explain myself very well there!!

I agree - when I saw it and realised that it was buried around page 7 I guessed there was nowt seedy in it and that they'd have whooshed it to front page if it was scandal.
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    kimmyangel wrote: »

Didn't they threaten legal action against Loos/NOTW, which never actually happened.
    Forum Member
    And why is In Touch calling it "THE ULTIMATE BETRAYAL!"

Surely "the ultimate betrayal" would be him shagging one of the other Spice Girls? Or her mum? Or Alex Ferguson? :confused: