The Frankie Boyle Appreciation thread

Sophie ~Oohie~Sophie ~Oohie~ Posts: 10,395
Forum Member
✭✭
No slating, post in here if you DO think he's funny.
:)

Comments

• Ricky D GervaisRicky D Gervais Posts: 2,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's one of the funniest comics working today, sign me the hell up.
  • hypervisorhypervisor Posts: 959
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    you beat me too it.

I went to see him in october and me and my disabled wife and friends loved every minute of the show.

Mock the week is not the same anymore
  • sandydeesandydee Posts: 1,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loved him on mock the week and his live shows!
  • DarthchaffinchDarthchaffinch Posts: 7,558
    Forum Member
    He's very funny

(we're about to get scathing PMs from the loons on DS aren't we?)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's very funny

dont worry appreciation threads dont allow bad comments as its not constructive to the thread.

In here we can celebrate FB for the comedy guru he is.

He made his recent tour outlandish as he as vowed never to tour again. i'm sure he's made his money and could easily retire if he wants too
  • UrMyStarUrMyStar Posts: 1,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Might as well post in here :D I've always enjoyed his stuff. Seen him live a few times now and got picked on at one of the gigs for wearing a hat indoors (no I'm not the girl from the first dvd) but he done pretty much the same routine "not many people can carry off a hat in the front row of a comedy club" but then he went on to extract the urine cause I was a Glaswegian in London "Everybody around you ****ing hate you. If you didn't have big tits you'd be getting spit roasted for being so pathetically Scottish. Then again, you may still be getting spit roasted later on, we'll find out".
  • nhodkin147nhodkin147 Posts: 1,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Frankie's hilarious. Love that he doesn't give a crap about what anyone else thinks, and that nothing is off limits to him. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    personally i think he's made better jokes on mock the week.
  • Sophie ~Oohie~Sophie ~Oohie~ Posts: 10,395
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's very funny

Probably no more than I had on the Doctor Who forum just because they thought I got turned on by the regeneration scene. ;):D
  • DarthchaffinchDarthchaffinch Posts: 7,558
    Forum Member
    Probably no more than I had on the Doctor Who forum just because they thought I got turned on by the regeneration scene. ;):D

lol!! that's insane!! :D :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 101
    Forum Member
    Absolutely, I think he's hysterical :D
  • JCRJCR Posts: 24,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

**spits drink out**

Anyway, hooray for Frankie, father****ers. Does anyone really think Harvey is ****ing Jordan? Well then it's a joke.
  • tini canstini cans Posts: 384
    Forum Member
    nhodkin147 wrote: »
    I think Frankie's hilarious. Love that he doesn't give a crap about what anyone else thinks, and that nothing is off limits to him. :D

He's excellent. Agreed.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    frankie is frankie, glad i went to see him.
  • Sophie ~Oohie~Sophie ~Oohie~ Posts: 10,395
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lol!! that's insane!! :D :eek:
    JCR wrote: »
    **spits drink out**

Anyway, hooray for Frankie, father****ers. Does anyone really think Harvey is ****ing Jordan? Well then it's a joke.
    If I shock you then you can't have seen Tramadol Nights. ;):D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's one of the very few funny comics today.

But he needs to create a lot more new material, if he's doing a dvd & TV career.
  • ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, sh!t just seen the appreciation part of the thread, sorry>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>;) :D
  • JCRJCR Posts: 24,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If I shock you then you can't have seen Tramadol Nights. ;):D:D

Doctor Who is asexual. You should have seen me screaming at the first broadcast of the 1996 TV movie. Of course I'm fine with the fact he has a granddaughter, because that's different. Somehow. :D;)

And back on topic. There's a bit about wanking near the start of Boyle's new dvd that's real funny. ;)
  • LeehamLeeham Posts: 4,795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FB is HILARIOUS, I love how people claim he isn't funny at all yet he sells out major live performances and everyone that's there laughs at his material :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JCR wrote: »
    Doctor Who is asexual. You should have seen me screaming at the first broadcast of the 1996 TV movie. Of course I'm fine with the fact he has a granddaughter, because that's different. Somehow. :D;)

And back on topic. There's a bit about wanking near the start of Boyle's new dvd that's real funny. ;)

them lads must have had major teasing at school following that.:D
  • SwanGirlSwanGirl Posts: 2,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Frankie Boyle is hilarious and he appeals to my warped sense of humour. No hate from me! :)
  • Compton_scatterCompton_scatter Posts: 2,711
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another fan here and I did laugh at the Harvey joke.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,000
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love Frankie's acerbic, yet harsh humour. I also laughed at his Harvey joke because I know that Frankie was joking at the time.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That's a good one, which regeneration out of interest ? :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am so glad this thread exists... I find him hilarious, and take all his jokes as they were intended ;):D