Options

iPod Classic Update?

Do you guys think that a new iPod Classic will be announced in September? Or at all :confused:? Or do you think Apple will discontinue the Classic line completely?

Comments

• Options
    TH14TH14 Posts: 11,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can see them ditching the classic and eventually the shuffle and nano and just keeping the iPod touch. The iPod range got them where they are today but its the iPhone and iPad ranges which make them the most money now and I think they will push them rather than a big range of iPods. They will probably just make an iPod touch and keep updating it every year
  • Options
    welwynrosewelwynrose Posts: 33,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like the classic for it's capacity and would hate it see it removed from Apple's product list
  • Options
    grassmarketgrassmarket Posts: 33,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What I want is a bigger hard drive. 160Gb?! It's like living in the Middle Ages!
  • Options
    NasalhairNasalhair Posts: 2,243
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What I want is a bigger hard drive. 160Gb?! It's like living in the Middle Ages!

Hmm. I've got 12GB of music on mine (80GB classic), no videos, no photos. I actually have over 100GB of music stored on my PC, but I only want to put my absolute favourite stuff on my iPod.

Why don't I buy a Touch instead? Cost! To hold the amount of music I want on a Touch would cost me £254. Crazy when you think how much a Classic is.