Options

IF! sam wins it doesnt matter

caz06caz06 Posts: 849
Forum Member
✭✭
because in my eyes ,gina and dexter have offered us more as housemates than anyone else, they get everyone talking and have been absolute classic housemates and fully deserve any credit and recognition, never thought channel 5 could pull of a classic series, but well done to them :D

Comments

• Options
    Cloudy2Cloudy2 Posts: 6,864
    Forum Member
    The problem I have with a Sam win is, why would any h/m next year participate in the show, why would they get involved, they will not bitch or have arguments. If Sam wins it shows all of next years h/m to shut up, say/do nothing and they might win £100 000.

For the good of the show Sam must not win.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,071
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Totally agree OP the week they were in the safehouse was the best of the series.

Just a shame that probably sam will be crowned the winner and get 100k for sleeping his way through the series
  • Options
    pondie84pondie84 Posts: 11,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cloudy2 wrote: »
    The problem I have with a Sam win is, why would any h/m next year participate in the show, why would they get involved, they will not bitch or have arguments. If Sam wins it shows all of next years h/m to shut up, say/do nothing and they might win £100 000.

The same arguments have been made for any number of dreadfully dull winners in the past (Rachel, Anthony Hutton, Sophie, Luke A). Truth is, if you stick a bunch of attention-seekers in the house the nasty comes out in due course, as we've seen time and again.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've got nothing against sam, but for me the winner should be someone whos actually offered us something as a housmate, and for me this year is either gina or dexter, they are the two housemates who get everybody talking, have striked up an unlikely friendship and showed against all odds theirs more to them as people make out, reugaurdless weather or not people like them, everyones talked about them at some point, and personally im fed up of the nice people who hide in the background and win , its about time everyone got together and crowned a champion whos actually offered us more
  • Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It does we NEED more Dexter and Gina types, if Sam wins or even the twins the message it'll send out to future potential hms will be devastating. Play a gimmick or be lazy and dull and cruise to the final. No we need more entertaining hms, ones willing to play the game but still decent people.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pondie84 wrote: »
    The same arguments have been made for any number of dreadfully dull winners in the past (Rachel, Anthony Hutton, Sophie, Luke A). Truth is, if you stick a bunch of attention-seekers in the house the nasty comes out in due course, as we've seen time and again.

All of them were involved in the story lines of their series one way or another. Sam has been asleep for 8 weeks and awoken in time to reveal his not-so-nice side.

He would genuinely be the worst winner BB have had.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    caz06 wrote: »
    because in my eyes ,gina and dexter have offered us more as housemates than anyone else, they get everyone talking and have been absolute classic housemates and fully deserve any credit and recognition, never thought channel 5 could pull of a classic series, but well done to them :D

But what Sam stands for is insulting women talking about their tis and fannies etc. grotesque, doing nothing being rude and arrogant - offering nothing and no entertainment value and is quite yobbish - so all that is wrong in our culture he represents

The eccentric and tall tales of Gina and Dex are what we want and it is awful that the pervy individual wins - he does and like I have just finished with BBBOTs will not bother with BB or CBB again
  • Options
    yhtrownuyhtrownu Posts: 1,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cloudy2 wrote: »

I agree with this, and I don't blame Sam either, he's just playing by the winning playbook that we wrote for him on the last umpteen series of Big Brother.

It would be nice to change it up, but his winning seems inevitable now. Oh well.
  • Options
    john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It doesn't really matter if Sam wins I agree.

But it would be a bit like watching a really good film and it having a crap ending.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I mean sam seems a nice lad, but hes been very boring, quiet and rude and its only since callums left he seems to have grown some balls that he seems constantly keeps touching :rolleyes: too little to late for me im afraid

Gina - absolutely love her, ever since she tried grabbing sallies hate off her head, to the safehouse,and finding out about hazel and no one backing her up to her arguments also with hazel, and her upfront attitude , brilliant housemate!!! :D

and dexter, also the same, but can't quite figure him out which makes him one of the best! everyones intrigued by him :cool:
  • Options
    KDDS07KDDS07 Posts: 5,861
    Forum Member
    But ask yourselves WHY is Sam (or whatever--the "boring ones") types frequently the winner. Because the winner is the one who lasts in the house the longest---why do they last the longest? Because the "big characters" are mean, negative, argumentative, disrespectful a**holes. And the public love to hate them because the best fun of BB is seeing them one by one being evicted. BB isn't about the WINNER. It's about how the winner GOT THERE. Does that make sense?
  • Options
    JanisElizabethJanisElizabeth Posts: 12,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KDDS07 wrote: »
    But ask yourselves WHY is Sam (or whatever--the "boring ones") types frequently the winner. Because the winner is the one who lasts in the house the longest---why do they last the longest? Because the "big characters" are mean, negative, argumentative, disrespectful a**holes. And the public love to hate them because the best fun of BB is seeing them one by one being evicted. BB isn't about the WINNER. It's about how the winner GOT THERE. Does that make sense?

Totally makes sense. :)