Out There?

124»

Comments

• denial_orstupiddenial_orstupid Posts: 665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mseven1 wrote: »
    In Uganda they would probably be more against interracial relationships than homosexual relationships. Like I previously said homosexuality here in the UK 30+ years ago was treated the same way as bestiality and paedophilia. People were saying homosexuality was a disease of the mind and there was no similarities between homosexuality and heterosexuality and interracial relationships. So pre homosexual rights and when in it's infancy homosexuality was treated in a similar way.

Again you aren't discussing, you just claim the logic is twisted or the similarity is wrong without saying, that's not discussing it is denying the history of homosexual rights and the fight they have had to get those rights.

If not taken away from the mother in time hamsters, guinea pigs, rabbits to name a few.

I wasn't saying that, I said that not everyone that believes homosexuality is wrong is religious and I explained that some people don't agree with it because they believe it will lead on to other sexualities being accepted. Many people were complaining about the Ugandan man's views and I said that if he was talking about other sexualities we would all agree with him.

So what you are saying is you don't want to hear what I am saying despite the fact you haven't read what I have said.

ohh so any animal that is not living in normal natural conditions then ?
    in other words they have no choice .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He has been diagnosed with bipolar disorder, not 'extreme depression'. They are quite different things. I very much doubt that if he did suffer from severe depression he would be able to hold down his career.

maybe you want too look up the symptoms related to being bipolar . severe depression is one such symptom and countless times Stephen has been unable too peruse his carrear and needed time off .
  • JeffersonJefferson Posts: 3,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was the most xenophobic show I've seen for years.
  • SapphicGrrlSapphicGrrl Posts: 3,993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jefferson wrote: »
    In what way do you mean xenophobic?
  • mseven1mseven1 Posts: 995
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He has been diagnosed with bipolar disorder, not 'extreme depression'. They are quite different things. I very much doubt that if he did suffer from severe depression he would be able to hold down his career.

Bipolar is a disorder and extreme depression is a symptom of bipolar. Just because he has a mental health problem doesn't mean he can't hold a job.
    ohh so any animal that is not living in normal natural conditions then ?
    in other words they have no choice .

Animals regularly spend their whole life in a hole or less than a meter from their habitat. Animals in zoos usually have a larger area than they usually would in the wild. To say animals only commit incest because they aren't in the wild is wrong. It's wrong to base a view on animal sexuality to make a point that homosexuality is ok but then say another type of sexuality they take part in is wrong. If you are saying homosexuality is ok because there are gay animals then you will have to agree incest and paedophilia are also ok because there are animals that have sex with relatives and young animals
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I agree, although we all see the views as extremely homophobic, which they are, but in those cultures it is normal and if Jimmy Seville was still alive he could have done the same thing about paedophilia not being accepted in parts of the world
  • vauxhall1964vauxhall1964 Posts: 10,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree, although we all see the views as extremely homophobic, which they are, but in those cultures it is normal and if Jimmy Seville was still alive he could have done the same thing about paedophilia not being accepted in parts of the world

You're obsessed with linking sex with children with gay people. You simply cannot resist always bringing them together in your 'arguments'. A person could be forgiven you do it deliberately to troll because surely no-one can be this dense... over and over again.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You're obsessed with linking sex with children with gay people. You simply cannot resist always bringing them together in your 'arguments'. A person could be forgiven you do it deliberately to troll because surely no-one can be this dense... over and over again.

Do we know what the figures are on this? Or in the priesthood?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I am not obsessed I am explaining why people in Uganda feel the way they do about homosexuals and I am sure I mentioned people having sex with horses more but you don't actually read what I say so how would you now I am obsessed. I am not arguing, trolling nor am I comparing it to anything I am saying that if this programme was about someone who's sexuality is bestiality, paedophilia or making love to corpses and he was going around the world seeing people with people against his sexuality we would be outraged which you are all proving my point and better, if you disagreed with the point I was making explain why, don't just accuse me of being a troll and not explain why you think the point I am making is wrong.

All I am doing is making you see it through the eyes of that Ugandan man. In Uganda homosexuality is like bestiality and Paedophilia here.
    Do we know what the figures are on this? Or in the priesthood?

Actually most paedophiles are actually parents. It's only a very small amount of priests, teachers and people famous in the 80s but anti religious people make out most priests are the most paedophiles. It also comes down to if they would report them, if a teacher or priest was to rape a child a child would report it if the teacher or priest was rude to them or disciplined them. If the person is rich they would report it for the money where as if it was their parents they wouldn't because they would be put in to care and never see their parents.

Unlike people who's sexuality is bestiality where they can work in a zoo and get paid to sexually arouse the animals and collect sperm from animals it's illogical that priests who can't marry or have sex would be paedophiles. If someone is a paedophile why would they choose a profession where they won't be able to have their own children? Logically paedophiles are more likely to have their own children so they have 24 hour access to them.

You would probably also find many of the 80s famous people are only being reported now because their victims who probably wanted to have sex with them are at or going in to retirement age and millions of pounds in compensation will help them live in better luxury.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was simply asking for the figures.

Take the priesthood for example.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bipolar is a disorder and extreme depression is a symptom of bipolar. Just because he has a mental health problem doesn't mean he can't hold a job.

Animals regularly spend their whole life in a hole or less than a meter from their habitat. Animals in zoos usually have a larger area than they usually would in the wild. To say animals only commit incest because they aren't in the wild is wrong. It's wrong to base a view on animal sexuality to make a point that homosexuality is ok but then say another type of sexuality they take part in is wrong. If you are saying homosexuality is ok because there are gay animals then you will have to agree incest and paedophilia are also ok because there are animals that have sex with relatives and young animals

ok it is clear to me now that you have absolutely no idea what your talking about , having worked in a wildlife park for eight years this subject is something i have a in-depth knowledge of and your talking complete and utter rubbish .

oh and habitat is the place that the animal lives in so it couldn't spend anytime away from their habitat . never heard such rubbish in my life .
    and i am not basing my opinion that homosexuality is ok because animals do it . pedophilia will NEVER be ok no matter who hard you try too equate it too "just the same as homosexuality" ....
  • SapphicGrrlSapphicGrrl Posts: 3,993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ok it is clear to me now that you have absolutely no idea what your talking about , having worked in a wildlife park for eight years this subject is something i have a in-depth knowledge of and your talking complete and utter rubbish .

oh and habitat is the place that the animal lives in so it couldn't spend anytime away from their habitat . never heard such rubbish in my life .
    and i am not basing my opinion that homosexuality is ok because animals do it . pedophilia will NEVER be ok no matter who hard you try too equate it too "just the same as homosexuality" ....
    I shouldn't bother to feed that particular troll - he's like a hamster stuck in a wheel, and he'll just keep baiting you. Just ignore him - the rest of us have. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

How did you collect sperm to make the animals that don't regularly reproduce then?

I wasn't the one that bought up the subject about animals in their natural habitat and non natural habitat being homosexual, it was mentioned in the programme and someone on this forum. I was saying it is illogical that saying homosexuality is ok because it is natural for animals to be homosexual because although there are animals that have homosexual relationships they also have paedophile an incest relationships naturally. I wasn't saying being homosexual is bad, I am saying they are using illogical reasons to make their point. I don't know why some one would want to be in a paedophile or bestiality relationship but over 50 years ago people were against homosexual relationships
    I shouldn't bother to feed that particular troll - he's like a hamster stuck in a wheel, and he'll just keep baiting you. Just ignore him - the rest of us have. :)

I am not a troll, I have only pointed out the hypocrisy in the reasons you have been justifying homosexuality. I have nothing against homosexuality but if you are going to use illogical reasoning which actually supports other non accepted sexualities as you all have been doing then I will point it out.