BB4 Tania - Very Underrated

.Kooky..Kooky. Posts: 620
Forum Member
✭✭
I've just been watching Tania's eviction in BB4; I thought she was a great housemate who suffered from the series she was in. Certainly the best along with Fed and Tickle of that year. It's such a shame she hasn't been part of the UBB festivities (as a guest or something...). I know she has a baby and a new life (in Germany, isn't it?) but I'd have loved to have seen her and her blusher :D

Very underrated, I thought. She made me laugh a lot and certainly wasn't as "fame hungry" as the media made her out to be.

Comments

• kreed82kreed82 Posts: 3,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the way she reacted to guytano's comment lost her points in my book..She also lacked personality & looked angry all the time = unattractive

She wasnt underrated at all ppl just dont talk about her because she was boring
  • asp746asp746 Posts: 7,286
    Forum Member
    i liked tania and grace - different series but similar in personalities.
  • TheManWhoLaughsTheManWhoLaughs Posts: 7,271
    Forum Member
    I think she was one of those housemates who worked within the context of that year, a bit like Caoimhe - she wasn't necessarily particularly interesting or entertaining on her own, but her relationships with the rest of the house made her fun to watch.
  • starrystarry Posts: 12,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I liked her and was probably sad she was evicted, but as the show went on I probably liked Nush more.
  • Gavin-Gavin- Posts: 413
    Forum Member
    She was a bit piggerish :)

I remember at the time everyone online called her either "Dave" or "Mania". Looking at some BB4 footage recently, I can see why. Strong jawline.
  • EugenieEugenie Posts: 1,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    .Kooky. wrote: »
    I've just been watching Tania's eviction in BB4; I thought she was a great housemate who suffered from the series she was in. Certainly the best along with Fed and Tickle of that year. It's such a shame she hasn't been part of the UBB festivities (as a guest or something...). I know she has a baby and a new life (in Germany, isn't it?) but I'd have loved to have seen her and her blusher :D

Very underrated, I thought. She made me laugh a lot and certainly wasn't as "fame hungry" as the media made her out to be.

I liked her too.