What is your sexuality? (For all DS users)

ajmanajman Posts: 2,723
Forum Member
✭✭✭
In response to this thread:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1356489

I want to try and do a little experiment to see what percentage of DS users are gay, straight etc. I know this idea will probably fall flat on its face and no one will respond but I thought I'd give it a go.

The thing that bothers me about the survey in the above link is the lack of anonymity offered to the survey participant and how this may affect the results. It occurred to me that an internet forum offers a much higher degree of anonymity and so should in theory give more accurate results.

I think that DS attracts a fairly good cross-section of the public and the subject matter covered in the forums is fairly neutral so shouldn't be too biased towards people of any one particular sexuality. That said I will agree with any dissenters that there are flaws in my idea, this is really just a bit of fun. There is a chance that gay and bisexual people may feel more compelled to respond here so can I just say that this thread is aimed at everyone so please take part.

Basically, just clearly state what your sexuality is from the following: straight, gay, bisexual or other.

There are a couple of rules:

Obviously each person can only vote once and can only vote for themselves. Secondly, only people who have been registered for more than a month will be counted. I don't want to offend anyone by this, it's just to try and stop people from trying to skew the results one way or the other.

Once we have enough reponses we will do some number-crunching and see what the results are. Obviously the more responses we get the more accurate this will be so I will say it again,

please participate!

I will start. I'm gay

Comments