Fast & Furious Game

2»

Comments

• Danger CloseDanger Close Posts: 3,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Raven8472 wrote: »
    Easy 2000g even you still use your 360 like me. ( Achievement W***e ) :)

Never occurred to me that it'd be on 360 too.
  • Flawed-TacticsFlawed-Tactics Posts: 3,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just downloaded this today, very good for free and enjoying accordingly.

Over 600G after 1+ hour play, sent me up the dash leader board by a respectable 10 places :p
  • JoystickJoystick Posts: 14,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Only achievement I didn't get was the 50,000 skill chain, as I don't really care about achievements I can't be bothered to get that one. Good game but glad I got it for free as I would have been disappointed paying 8 pounds for it.
  • deadmancarldeadmancarl Posts: 2,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I completed all of the achievements last night. Its a short game but a good demo for Horizon 2 and if you already have Horizon 2 its a nice add on for free.
  • Mojo FonesMojo Fones Posts: 82
    Forum Member
    I got the 50k skill chain achievement in a cross country race. Just don't hit any of the other cars at the start and it'll rack up as you overtake.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Woodbine wrote: »
    Only achievement I didn't get was the 50,000 skill chain, as I don't really care about achievements I can't be bothered to get that one. Good game but glad I got it for free as I would have been disappointed paying 8 pounds for it.
    Mojo Fones wrote: »
    I got the 50k skill chain achievement in a cross country race. Just don't hit any of the other cars at the start and it'll rack up as you overtake.

I got it just messing about at the docks, just trying to knock over cones with the 'sideswipe' combo. Took about 2 minutes.
    It's a little more difficult than in the main game as your skill chain evaporates so quickly without the extension perk. With that my highest chain in H2 is close to 1,000,000.
  • walterwhitewalterwhite Posts: 56,849
    Forum Member
    Mojo Fones wrote: »

Yeah, the cross country race is probably the easiest way to do it. I stopped dead halfway through the race when I realised I'd done it.
  • gds1972gds1972 Posts: 6,613
    Forum Member
    I got it just messing about at the docks, just trying to knock over cones with the 'sideswipe' combo. Took about 2 minutes.
    It's a little more difficult than in the main game as your skill chain evaporates so quickly without the extension perk. With that my highest chain in H2 is close to 1,000,000.

I used the charger at the airport, it took me a few minutes I just kept doing E-brake turns and power slides into the runway lights.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Finally got around to buying Forza Horizon 2 today

Enjoyed a few races, then I bought the VIP membership pass thinking it included the car pass, it doesn't and I'm an idiot for miss reading it

Still got the storm island dlc for 50% and I'm sure the 2x XP will come in handy so not a total loss
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thomas2400 wrote: »
    Finally got around to buying Forza Horizon 2 today

Enjoyed a few races, then I bought the VIP membership pass thinking it included the car pass, it doesn't and I'm an idiot for miss reading it

Still got the storm island dlc for 50% and I'm sure the 2x XP will come in handy so not a total loss

Car Pass is on sale for £10 (not exact but I think around this price)