Options

Bottom Two?

fairy_fairy_ Posts: 1,224
Forum Member
✭✭✭
So, now the song choices are out who does everyone think will be in the bottom two?

I think Andy's song choice could mean he's safe - he hasn't been in the bottom two yet so some people must like him.

I think it'll be Alisha and Hope with Hope being saved by the judges.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 446
    Forum Member
    Snap!
  • Options
    Faria262Faria262 Posts: 6,952
    Forum Member
    I wouldn't save Andy based on that song, in fact I liked the idea of him being in the bottom 2 with Hope (and going, because he's a better singer but less entertaining to watch) - but now I'm not so sure because I'm already well over my "Chasing Cars" threshold, and I don't think I could hear it twice in one night, especially not a version which will probably be very boring. I can't think of anyone else who "deserves" to be in the bottom two yet though. so it's a tough one.
  • Options
    yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,533
    Forum Member
    Honestly I think it could be any of them apart from Rhydian and Niki....

I dont think any of the others are safe; if one gives a duff or mediocre performance then they could be in the bottom 2. Also the suitablility of some of the songs seems way off.

I would like Hope to go, but IMO it could be anyone
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree, although if they vote 2 each it will go to the one who pulled the lowest votes so could be Hope.....:confused:
  • Options
    OlgaChristieOlgaChristie Posts: 15,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alisha and Hope.................unfortunately Hope will be saved again:mad:
  • Options
    Chisato GeesteChisato Geeste Posts: 20,654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hard to tell. Lots of risky choices this week that could go either way.

I agree that Rhydian and Niki are safe though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Leon and Same Difference are also safe, I'm not so sure about Nikki to be honest
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    On those song choices I would say

Alisha and Same Difference (Possibly Beverly)

I would hope that they wouldn't save Alisha but then Mrs O would have no act so maybe they would :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tortue wrote: »
    On those song choices I would say

Alisha and Same Difference (Possibly Beverly)

I would hope that they wouldn't save Alisha but then Mrs O would have no act so maybe they would :mad:

If it came down to that then it would probably be 50/50, Sharon and Louis would save Alisha and Simon and Dannii would save Same Difference
  • Options
    superstar111superstar111 Posts: 18,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My thoughts exactly fairy_
  • Options
    codacoda Posts: 5,337
    Forum Member
    I honestly think 'Mr soppy puppy dog eyes' will not only be in the bottom two but go this week...
  • Options
    Troy EdwardsTroy Edwards Posts: 997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hopefully Puppydog eyes and the Scottish bore but it'll probably be Alisha and Hope, who aren't liked for some inexplicable reason.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it'll be Alisha vs Beverley. Maria managed You're Beautiful but she had a nice tone to her voice , Beverley will just shout. "Yoaaah Beautifaaaaaaaaaaaal"
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hope's performance could either be great, or complete 'car crash' as the judges are fond of saying! That song for me is too intergrated with Amy Winehouse, can't imagine anyone singing it but her, so my money is on Hope, and probably Alisha.
  • Options
    RodriguezMan267RodriguezMan267 Posts: 28,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Same Difference vs Andy.

Bye bye Andy.
  • Options
    yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,533
    Forum Member
    kyri wrote: »
    Same Difference vs Andy.

Bye bye Andy.

it would go to the public vote if it is... It woiuld if SD were in the bottom two with anyone really as Louis hates them and will side with whoever else is in the bottom two.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,211
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hope and andy. maybe same difference
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 410
    Forum Member
    Hopefully Puppydog eyes and the Scottish bore but it'll probably be Alisha and Hope, who aren't liked for some inexplicable reason.

There are many threads explaining why they aren't liked. Basically they can't sing :cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,507
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andy & Hope in bottom two.

Hope saved again..
  • Options
    beast1982beast1982 Posts: 5,350
    Forum Member
    I think it should be Hope to go...they have an appalling song and they cant sing anyway..plus most of them are not very nice people - and who would want to work with them on an ongoing basis
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    beast1982 wrote: »
    I think it should be Hope to go...they have an appalling song and they cant sing anyway..plus most of them are not very nice people - and who would want to work with them on an ongoing basis

And of course you've met them all so feel that you're qualified to make such a pronouncement?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There are many threads explaining why they aren't liked. Basically they can't sing :cool:

I was being ironic.
  • Options
    skreepersskreepers Posts: 1,435
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    beast1982 wrote: »

how can you say that they all cant sing, phoebe has a class voice...and by most of them are not very nice people do you just mean raquelle because the rest of their personalities dont seem to have come across badly. saying that though, im not their biggest fan.:rolleyes:

i reckon it will be hope and the bore that is andy in the bottom two. with another predictably boring song from andy i hope the judges do the right thing and get rid of him.:cool:
  • Options
    spiideyspiidey Posts: 16,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    it would go to the public vote if it is... It woiuld if SD were in the bottom two with anyone really as Louis hates them and will side with whoever else is in the bottom two.

How does that mean SD will go? Even though Louis may save the other act, this act might be one of his own and Dannii and Sharon may save SD along with Simon. :confused:
  • Options
    Queen MaeveQueen Maeve Posts: 22,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hope and Alisha - I'm guessing.

I think Andy will be safe this week,