Options

Celebrity Deaths come in threes

2»

Comments

• Options
    nothing on tvnothing on tv Posts: 5,044
    Forum Member
    Wow you're psychic! I live in the highest crime rate area in the UK. Can you tell me whether I'm going to come into any money soon so I get get the fk outa here?:D

*peers into crystal ball* I see...disappointment..in your future...and like me, more hours wasted on the internet.....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 480
    Forum Member
    And not forgetting David Carradine as well which was quite quite recent too.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,345
    Forum Member
    Borat on twitter (not sure if it's real) :

"Death comes in threes, first Farrah then Michael Jackson..lets finish on a high note with perez!!" :eek: :eek: :eek:
  • Options
    ShadowmaidenShadowmaiden Posts: 3,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not just celebrity deaths, but ordinary people as well. We lost three close relatives within the space of a few weeks a few years ago, two of these deaths were sudden and a shock.
  • Options
    Caligula75Caligula75 Posts: 1,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LadyFluff wrote: »
    less noted, but Lorena Gale, who was a Canadian actress appearing in many 'cult' shows - BSG (Elosha), Dead Like Me, The 400, The X Files, and 2 versions of the Barnum story, passed away on Sunday at the age of 51, from cancer. :(

Aw, I know her (as an actress of course). She's from Montreal, my hometown :(
  • Options
    Caligula75Caligula75 Posts: 1,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Borat on twitter (not sure if it's real) :

"Death comes in threes, first Farrah then Michael Jackson..lets finish on a high note with perez!!" :eek: :eek: :eek:

I'm starting to think that after this week, Mario's 15 minutes are finally up.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32
    Forum Member
    I work on a hospital ward as a cadet nurse and somehow, I dont know how, it always seems to be in threes. You'll go weeks without any deaths and then three will come within days of each other, and then no more for ages. Its very strange
  • Options
    WryipWryip Posts: 2,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm surprised no one mentioned the death of Bob on Neighbours, that also happened yesterday on British TV.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't a couple of others die around the same time as Heath Ledger as well? Who was the young actor that died about a week before?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brad Renfro on the 15th Jan, Heath Ledger on 22nd January and Jeremy Beadle (I know) on 30th Jan
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mojorisin' wrote: »
    Three American celebrities this week....Ed McMahon...Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson

What about David Carradine?
    That would make it 4, unless Michael Jackson is a new run of 3.
  • Options
    c3pod4qpc3pod4qp Posts: 630
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What about Ted Rogers? He died in the same month as Harry Secombe and Michele Alboreto, yet it seems that he is all too easily forgotten. 3-2-1 and puff; he's forgotten.
  • Options
    MadonnaMIXMadonnaMIX Posts: 9,692
    Forum Member
    Taboo wrote: »
    Sad to say but I think the shock of MJ's death will kill Liz Taylor:(

I hope not i love her shes the last of the golden days of Hollywood :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,544
    Forum Member
    Taboo wrote: »
    Sad to say but I think the shock of MJ's death will kill Liz Taylor:(

Iwas thinking the same thing
  • Options
    boksboxboksbox Posts: 4,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It usually happens around Christmas time but I have a running thing with my family where Celebrity deaths always seem to come in threes and this week is no exception

Ed McMahon, Farah Fawcett and Michael Jackson

and I'm not the only one to think this

http://www.google.co.uk/search?sourceid=navclient&hl=en-GB&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4DKUK_en-GBGB286GB286&q=celebrity+deaths+come+in+threes

They didn't die at exactly the same time, so how does the rule work then?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And Ed McMahon isn't exactly a household name in the UK anyway so what level of celebrity do they have to be to qualify?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bernie Mac and Issac Hayes died around the same time I think. Morgan Freeman was in that car crash around the same time too but survived thank God.