Options

Boys get a 5 years indeterminate sentence. (merged)

Comments

• Options
    jriojrio Posts: 3,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ha ha ha ha ha!

If you did but know me. :D:D:D

What a load of old toffee. Read my other posts, don't go for the character assassination on this one little comment. :D

She was being ironic and supporting your view.
  • Options
    Dragonlady 25Dragonlady 25 Posts: 8,587
    Forum Member
    jrio wrote: »
    She was being ironic and supporting your view.

:o Whoops!

Not like me to miss irony. Still, it's Friday night and I'm knackered. That's my defence M'lord. :o

:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cosmo wrote: »
    Pity it's taken them to half kill someone before the pathetic system decided to lock them away.

There are thousands of horrible little shits like these two running amok all over the country and nobody is doing anything at all about it apart from taking notes in little books and having meetings to discuss it.

It'll happen again.

You say it as it is! Sorry but I'm inclined to agree. There are too many 'right on' do gooders' in this country/world that think they can change these type of children to responsible adults. Many have failed and many will continue to fail unless we bring back good old plain DISCIPLINE!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not advocating branding at all! I know nothing about stealing bread when being starved in the past. All I know is that this situation of cruelty by these children is definately NOT acceptable and that when I was a youngster, this sort of thing and similar things like this (which happens daily) wouldn't have happened.

Anything in my young days that were terrible (not like today) was dealt with by the police. Today the police and social services are to afraid to enter into the streets where people like the family of these boys and these boys themselves!

It's appalling that people are afraid to walk outside their own doors for fear of being attacked.

What does an ASBO do?...another slap on the wrists?

People in ivory towers spring to mind in this type of conversation!:rolleyes:
    It appears you have chosen a very suitable username.

People have such cossetted lives they have no comprehension of the violence and degradation that used to occur in the past. Reading even a little history would truly shock you. It is quite stunning to realise how cheap life used to be. I even laugh when I hear how hard life in Britain is. What words convey the sheer drudgery of living in the world's poorest countries, when we are the 4th richest in the world? Sometimes I turn my central heating down a few degrees to get a sense of what they mean.
  • Options
    trevalyantrevalyan Posts: 7,705
    Forum Member
    curls2006 wrote: »
    And now you want to kill children, quell surprise. Maybe that 18 year age limit is merely a guide-line and 10 year-olds will be fine after all. Or not, as you prove

i haven't said i wanted to kill children boss :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :o Whoops!

Not like me to miss irony. Still, it's Friday night and I'm knackered. That's my defence M'lord. :o

:D

DL go to bed and rest mate...it's knackering being a teacher with planning, assessment, writing this that and the other observations and making resources, having the actual time to teach, being a co-ordinator of a subject, stressing about an inspection and coming up with the strength to be FIRM, FAIR and GIVE DISCIPLINE to the children to try and help them to be better little people!

And we get all the holidays?
    We need them, believe me!;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ForestChav wrote: »
    No, half-kill almost 3 people. These two, and the 11 year old the week before.

This is kid-on-kid of a different scale to James Bulger - they're almost the same age, not two older kids picking on a much younger boy.

They said somewhere the older boy smacked the 11 year old with a bath. But because he was too weak to lift it properly, he dropped it on him instead of hitting him with it.
    Kitchen sink, which it seemed he'd intended as a killing tool.

He'd previously hit him with a house brick on the head as hard as he could, which caused a deep wound. That may have led to the younger boy being forced to lick blood off of his shoe.
  • Options
    macca@90macca@90 Posts: 1,769
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Those little shits should have been jailed for 20 years :mad:

Hope some hard nut inside fancies them for his bitch :mad:
  • Options
    Dragonlady 25Dragonlady 25 Posts: 8,587
    Forum Member
    macca@90 wrote: »

Wow!

Looks like we've got another bleeding heart here. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It appears you have chosen a very suitable username.

People have such cossetted lives they have no comprehension of the violence and degradation that used to occur in the past. Reading even a little history would truly shock you. It is quite stunning to realise how cheap life used to be. I even laugh when I hear how hard life in Britain is. What words convey the sheer drudgery of living in the world's poorest countries, when we are the 4th richest in the world? Sometimes I turn my central heating down a few degrees to get a sense of what they mean.

I'm not talking about THOSE times:eek: of course they were extremely bad! I'm talking about the 70's when I was a lass!
    My central heating comes on when we run out of twigs from the garden which we burn and hover over in the kitchen!;)
  • Options
    trinity2002trinity2002 Posts: 16,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Does that mean you advocate paedophilia in certain circumstances then?

They are 11 and 12 years old. They will be no where near adult offenders.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No I haven't, but I can only speak from experience as a family member to a relative who has enjoyed a long session in Her Majesty's Custody!
    I did actually know someone who'd spent some time in jail(Winson Green, 28 days for non-payment of a fine, out after 21). He was a pretty tough guy, and spoke little about it, giving me the impression it was about as far from pleasant as you would imagine.

You haven't, and a number of your assertions show you to be totally fraudulent in your claims.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not talking about THOSE times:eek: of course they were extremely bad! I'm talking about the 70's when I was a lass!
    My central heating comes on when we run out of twigs from the garden which we burn and hover over in the kitchen!;)

Ah, the swinging seventies, when all was paradise and we had chocolate cake every day. I'd forgotten about that. It was a brief time for human harmony and largesse, one never to be repeated. Funny thing, when you're young the world seems like a paradise and then it can only get worse. Why is that? :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I did actually know someone who'd spent some time in jail(Winson Green, 28 days for non-payment of a fine, out after 21). He was a pretty tough guy, and spoke little about it, giving me the impression it was about as far from pleasant as you would imagine.

You haven't, and a number of your assertions show you to be totally fraudulent in your claims.

Indeed, how dreadful for him. Fraudulent you say? Appropriate user name you say? Can you give me quotes when I've had memory loss in my assertions? Why are you so determined to try and prove your negative assumptions about me?:confused:
  • Options
    ForestChavForestChav Posts: 35,127
    Forum Member
    Does that mean you advocate paedophilia in certain circumstances then?

They are 11 and 12 years old. They will be no where near adult offenders.

You're also presuming they haven't hit puberty by saying that it would be paedophilia.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah, the swinging seventies, when all was paradise and we had chocolate cake every day. I'd forgotten about that. It was a brief time for human harmony and largesse, one never to be repeated. Funny thing, when you're young the world seems like a paradise and then it can only get worse. Why is that? :confused:

How strange!:rolleyes: I didn't say I had chocolate cake every day and that life was a ball and it was like living in paradise...where did I say that?

I was brought up in the 70's which wasn't easy at all but we had DISCIPLINE and knew how to speak to people properly and had respect in those days. We could go out on our bikes and feel safe then. Why do you think that was so bad?

Believe me my life wasn't easy as a five year old! Better when I was older and could tell someone, which has nothing to do with this subject and least we didn't have children killing children or people following us around in broad daylight. We never disrespected our teacher either!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Indeed, how dreadful for him. Fraudulent you say? Appropriate user name you say? Can you give me quotes when I've had memory loss in my assertions? Why are you so determined to try and prove your negative assumptions about me?:confused:

You haven't had a relative in prison who told you what a holiday camp it was. Nobody who has been inside thinks that, unless they were terrified and didn't want you to know that they struggled to handle it. Machismo, I believe.

You're a teacher? That's even harder to believe. If so, you hate children and would be better pursuing a career in another sector.

The 70s? Well, I already said it. You were young, so it seemed magical. I was too, but I am aware of the actual reality. Amongst recent decades, it's probably considered the most gloomy outside of the 50s.

Some of the things people hated about the 70s:

3 day week/oil crisis/continual strikes/neo-Nazis/hijackings/1972 Munich massacre/Yorkshire Ripper/West Midlands Serious Crime Squad/IRA bombings/racism/hyper-inflation/concept albums/pomp rock/England failing to qualify for 2 WCs
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How strange!:rolleyes: I didn't say I had chocolate cake every day and that life was a ball and it was like living in paradise...where did I say that?

I was brought up in the 70's which wasn't easy at all but we had DISCIPLINE and knew how to speak to people properly and had respect in those days. We could go out on our bikes and feel safe then. Why do you think that was so bad?

Believe me my life wasn't easy as a five year old! Better when I was older and could tell someone, which has nothing to do with this subject and least we didn't have children killing children or people following us around in broad daylight. We never disrespected our teacher either!
    You did. Mary Bell killed 2.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You're also presuming they haven't hit puberty by saying that it would be paedophilia.
    Technically it would be rape, but how about pederasty? That begins with P, Bob. ;)
  • Options
    Zero gravitasZero gravitas Posts: 12,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BBC.

How very considerate of them.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    MesostimMesostim Posts: 52,864
    Forum Member

Oh ffs thats sick.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You haven't had a relative in prison who told you what a holiday camp it was. Nobody who has been inside thinks that, unless they were terrified and didn't want you to know that they struggled to handle it. Machismo, I believe.

You're a teacher? That's even harder to believe. If so, you hate children and would be better pursuing a career in another sector.

The 70s? Well, I already said it. You were young, so it seemed magical. I was too, but I am aware of the actual reality. Amongst recent decades, it's probably considered the most gloomy outside of the 50s.

Some of the things people hated about the 70s:

3 day week/oil crisis/continual strikes/neo-Nazis/hijackings/1972 Munich massacre/Yorkshire Ripper/West Midlands Serious Crime Squad/IRA bombings/racism/hyper-inflation/concept albums/pomp rock/England failing to qualify for 2 WCs

So what you're actually doing now is slating my freedom of speech in a very personal way and making unproven accusations about my career and that I haven't had a family member in prison at all?

I know about the 70's thanks, you don't need to look it all up on the net. You've gone way off of the discussion of this thread and seem to enjoy trying to destruct my opinions in a personal way. How sad!
  • Options
    trinity2002trinity2002 Posts: 16,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Am I right in saying that you would be completely for it if by any chance both of them had on average 'hit' puberty early?

Because otherwise I can't see your point.
  • Options
    ZincubusZincubus Posts: 2,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I trust that they will both be on the sex offenders list _ for life !
  • Options
    macca@90macca@90 Posts: 1,769
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What goes around comes around as they say ;)