Does BMI Baby flights need their nappies changed more regularly?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,156
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Have been on a hol to Menorca for 2 weeks (lucky me :D)
but the flights we had were with BMI Baby from Cardiff.

When we went out from Cardiff, the inside of the cabin was not clean... our trays infront of us were stained with other people's sticky mess and the paraphenalia in the pockets were slim and few and far between. There was a loose sticky sweet on the floor from a traveller another time and everything just seemed grimey :eek:

I have to say that the Captain and the Crew were brilliant but the cleaning or lack of was dreadful, both on the journey into Mahon and the journey out!

Have you experienced the BMI Baby nappy change situation??

Comments

• Moany LizaMoany Liza Posts: 22,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have been on a hol to Menorca for 2 weeks (lucky me :D)
    but the flights we had were with BMI Baby from Cardiff.

When we went out from Cardiff, the inside of the cabin was not clean... our trays infront of us were stained with other people's sticky mess and the paraphenalia in the pockets were slim and few and far between. There was a loose sticky sweet on the floor from a traveller another time and everything just seemed grimey :eek:

I have to say that the Captain and the Crew were brilliant but the cleaning or lack of was dreadful, both on the journey into Mahon and the journey out!

Have you experienced the BMI Baby nappy change situation??

Tis the price you have to pay for rapid turnarounds if you travel on budget airlines. ;)

Queery O'Leary swears by it............. well, he just swears actually!! :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Moany Liza wrote: »
    Tis the price you have to pay for rapid turnarounds if you travel on budget airlines. ;)

Queery O'Leary swears by it............. well, he just swears actually!! :p

Lol!!:) This is true, but you think someone would get a duster and a hoover out once in a while to clean the blessed thing! Even in a rapid turnaround... they can still get a cloth out! Lol :D
  • Moany LizaMoany Liza Posts: 22,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol!!:) This is true, but you think someone would get a duster and a hoover out once in a while to clean the blessed thing! Even in a rapid turnaround... they can still get a cloth out! Lol :D

Ryanair prides itself on its 25 minute average turnaround time from arriving at the gate to leaving it again - so they'd probably say that getting a cloth out counts as a "frill" ...... and charge you for it!! ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Moany Liza wrote: »
    Ryanair prides itself on its 25 minute average turnaround time from arriving at the gate to leaving it again - so they'd probably say that getting a cloth out counts as a "frill" ...... and charge you for it!! ;)

There are no "frills" so BMI Baby says so glad to say I haven't been charged with 'the cloth' LOL :D

Have you ever heard of PALMAIR from Birmingham? It sounds like they've never seen 'a nice clean cloth' in their existence! Their turn around must be a few seconds! Enough to fill up on a few bottles of water! :D