Multiple consoles owned. same game one more than one?

TracerTongTracerTong Posts: 3,787
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I currently own a PS3 and a 360. But I have the same game on both systems. Anyone else do this?

for example, I have. Burnout Paradise, The Club, Fallout 3, Borderlands on both.

Mainly because I have friends with both systems and these games are ones we play online.

Comments

• gavo360gavo360 Posts: 1,608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've never bought the same game for both consoles but have been close to. I have a few ps3 only friends and would like to play against them at FIFA or cod to see how good they really are. But most friends are on 360 so I buy most of my games for that.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 444
    Forum Member
    Recently got a PS3 but no repeat games yet. PS3 is an exclusives dream machine just now, multiplats all go on the XBOX. If I actually had any friends on PS3 I might be tempted to buy multiple FPS games like battlefield bad company and cod games twice. But no to your question, not just now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 197
    Forum Member
    I own a Ps3 and 360 and owned the same games on both consoles (lego Star wars and Indiana). My 5 year old son wouldnt accept that the games were the same lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have both Tomb Raider Legend and Anniversary on 360 and PSP, for at home and on the go. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've got FF13 on both Xbox and PS3 and also Batman AA, COD4 and MW2 on both.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only games where I've done this is with Bayonetta and Ninja Gaiden, although they're both quite different on each system.

I'm tempted to pick up Tekken and Street Fighter on the 360 to play with my friends who don't own a PS3 though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 135
    Forum Member
    TracerTong wrote: »
    I currently own a PS3 and a 360. But I have the same game on both systems. Anyone else do this?

for example, I have. Burnout Paradise, The Club, Fallout 3, Borderlands on both.

Mainly because I have friends with both systems and these games are ones we play online.

when I had the nintendo WII and PSP, Ihad the simpsons game for both and it had completly different game play even though it was basically the same game:)