Does anybody else not care about Robbie Williams?

xmel05xmel05 Posts: 8,079
Forum Member
I cant believe they have got him to sing again, he was rubbish last year with Olly and he forgot his words. out of all the people who could sing with one direction simon chooses him, they are young and could have sung with someone really current.

Comments

• Helen90Helen90 Posts: 4,128
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like the idea of a group and a solo singer, then again it would have been great if Backstreet Boys or a cool group like that would have been on :D

I think Robbie is great personally, yeah he forgot the words last time to his own song haha, but I think this could be great. Phew I'm feeling really positive today, what's going on...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,822
    Forum Member
    absolutely, no 1 currr.

Waste of celeb guest
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,550
    Forum Member
    Personally, I can't stand Robbie as a performer though I do like the song Angels....:o

But he is popular with other people but it is a bit boring dredging up the same old guests year after year! :rolleyes:
  • Steve™Steve™ Posts: 7,286
    Forum Member
    Robbie? Indifferent frankly. I've always found his songs rather soundtracky....great while driving, great while drinking, but on there own they just wash over and induce nothing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He'll be loud and obnoxious as usual as a cover for his lack of singing ability.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 161
    Forum Member
    He's a coked up mess, can't believe they're having him on the show again. Only Whitney has managed to out crack the stale old bloater.

Does anyone know if Robbie has brought his wife along? Or has she been left out in LA along with Simon's legitimate fiance?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wondered if all of Take That couldnt have done it.
  • Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd forgotten all about Robbie Williams and Will.i.am :eek:
  • researchshirleyresearchshirley Posts: 2,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agree completely. He's a joke.
  • Gaspanic!Gaspanic! Posts: 2,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Every menopausal woman in the country has a Robbie Williams CD.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone see the press conference? You could hear a pin drop when his name was first mentioned. Simon had to take a quick drink of water his throat seized up when he realised what he's done teaming Robbie (Olly Murs' best mate) with Wand.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    couldn't care less, soz.
  • Charlie123xxxCharlie123xxx Posts: 1,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't stand him , never could.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 356
    Forum Member
    Gaspanic! wrote: »
    Every menopausal woman in the country has a Robbie Williams CD.

I dont!!!!!
  • jediknight2k1jediknight2k1 Posts: 6,892
    Forum Member
    It makes wonder how the rest of Take That feel about him being asked. Why didn't they ask Gary Barlow who has always been regarded as the main vocalist.

Robbie didn't help Olly win but 1D seem to have a huge following.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Never got his appeal tbh. He's ok, his songs are ok but no idea how he got to be so big.

Don't think I can ever forgive him for unwittingly spawning his low rent, cheese fest of a successor - Olly Murs
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bad celebrity. Feels like he is part of the x factor staff with all the times he performs. Has lost the wow factor.
  • RevenReven Posts: 2,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He was a bit manic on The Late Late Show last night. If he's the same tonight, watch out audience! He sounded well, though. The video is out of sync but you can see what went on...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t39ptxuvWVI
  • String9String9 Posts: 12,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    xmel05 wrote: »
    I cant believe they have got him to sing again, he was rubbish last year with Olly and he forgot his words. out of all the people who could sing with one direction simon chooses him, they are young and could have sung with someone really current.

Simon has shafted the 1D boys by lumbering them with Robbie, but the fans have decided to shock him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Johnnyto wrote: »
    Anyone see the press conference? You could hear a pin drop when his name was first mentioned. Simon had to take a quick drink of water his throat seized up when he realised what he's done teaming Robbie (Olly Murs' best mate) with Wand.

LOL!!! :D:D
    Must have been pretty uncomfortable for him.
    The laziest choice, although I have a feeling Rihanna was originally booked for them and that is the reason they did a Rihanna song last week, but then they had to reshuffle because Cheryl insisted on Christina for Rebecca, who was originally meant for Matt.
    The poor 1D boys then ended up with Robbie. *fuming*. Just don't get it.:confused:
  • LewnaticcLewnaticc Posts: 3,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's all down to budget. I'm willing to bet Simon blew all the money on Christina for his little pet Cheryl, Rihanna and Robbie have already performed on the show and will.i.am probably didn't cost a thing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lewnaticc wrote: »
    It's all down to budget. I'm willing to bet Simon blew all the money on Christina for his little pet Cheryl, Rihanna and Robbie have already performed on the show and will.i.am probably didn't cost a thing.

More fool him then, because Christina's album flopped in America and she needs the X factor more than it needs her at the moment, to compete with the likes of Gaga, Rihanna, Katy Perry and Beyonce.
    She probably would have done it for free.
  • LewnaticcLewnaticc Posts: 3,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    String9 wrote: »
    More fool him then, because Christina's album flopped in America and she needs the X factor more than it needs her at the moment, to compete with the likes of Gaga, Rihanna, Katy Perry and Beyonce.
    She probably would have done it for free.
    Regardless of how much 'Bionic' flopped, she's considered one of those legend-esque pop stars, particulary one with a "big voice" (Whitney, Mariah, Celine etc., granted she's barely been around for half the time Mariah (the "youngest" of the three) has).
    There's also the song she's singing, 'Beautiful' is a very famous song and the price could be different depending on what they want her to sing (for example, Mariah would probably demand more money if Simon said to her: "Right, you need to sing 'Emotions').
  • xmel05xmel05 Posts: 8,079
    Forum Member
    Lewnaticc wrote: »
    Regardless of how much 'Bionic' flopped, she's considered one of those legend-esque pop stars, particulary one with a "big voice" (Whitney, Mariah, Celine etc., granted she's barely been around for half the time Mariah (the "youngest" of the three) has.
    There's also the song she's singing, 'Beautiful' is a very famous song and the price could be different depending on what they want her to sing (for example, Mariah would probably demand more money if Simon said to her: "Right, you need to sing 'Emotions').

"But i like the way i feel insi^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^de"
  • MrsRobinsonMrsRobinson Posts: 4,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Judo wrote: »
    Personally, I can't stand Robbie as a performer though I do like the song Angels....:o

But he is popular with other people but it is a bit boring dredging up the same old guests year after year! :rolleyes:
    +1 and I wished he kept away from Take That as I have enjoyed seeing them a couple of times as a foursome!!!